舞起来 大黄蜂
Get down, bee!
太炒作 不能碰这个
Too hype, can't touch this!
好了 你还有什么
All right, what else you got?
你从哪弄来的垃圾
Where'd you get that piece of junk?
这个垃圾场里竟然有铁堡骑士的护身符
A Knight of Lacon talisman in this dump?
肯定是假的
Nah, it's not real.
是真的吗 不 肯定是假的
Is it? No, definitely not.
给我吧 我帮你扔了
Hey, give it to me, I'll take it off you.
你以为我不知道这是什么 有多贵重吗
You think I don't know what the hell this is? How valuable?
但我知道肯定不是一文不值
But I know it's something,
因为你口水都流出来了 你个混♥蛋♥
because it's got you licking your chops, you skank.
字能诛心 凯德
Words hurt, Cade.
总共有七个 你自己数
There are exactly seven... count them.
七个末日征兆
Seven signs of the apocalypse.
而这里出现护身符是第一大征兆
And that talisman showing up here is numero uno.
如果这个东西是真的
If that fancy pancake was real,
那我就坐上飞船把这个星球给炸了
I'd grab the spaceship and blow this dirtball planet.
好了 我得给自己上油去了
All right, I'm gonna go slather myself in oil.
漂移 如果冒犯你了 那就转过身去
Turn your back, Drift, if it offends your sensibilities.
那可是看了就无法忘记的东西
Now that is something you can't unsee.
我听不懂你在说什么
I barely understand what's coming out of your mouth.
先生
Hey, mister!
你想都别想
This isn't happening.
你不能待在这里 孩子
You cannot stay here, kid.
我收留得够多了
I got enough strays.
我不是孩子 我很有用的 会修东西
I'm not a kid! I'm useful. I fix shit.
-真好 -修得比别人都好
- Yeah, good for you. - Better than anyone.
而且我有名字
And I have a name, you know.
叫伊莎贝菈 是莎不是沙
It's Izabella. Izabella with a z.
我才不管它是莎 表情还是美元符号♥
I don't care if it's a z, an emoji, or a dollar sign,
这里没地方给你...
all right? This is no place for...
回家去吧 求你了
Just go home. Please.
我没有家
I don't got a home.
而他们
And they...
他们刚杀了
They just killed
我唯一的家人
the last thing that I called family.
所以 不
So no,
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我想留在这里 和他们战斗
I want to stay and I want to fight them.
你不能和他们战斗 你赢不了他们
You can't fight them, and you can't beat them.
全世界的人都支持他们
All right? They have the support of the entire world.
而你 你只是个孩子
You, you're a kid.
你怎么还跟着我
Why are you still following me?
小火龙
T!
第一次喷火 兄弟
First flames, dude!
先生 你的车着火了
Hey! Mister! Your trailer's on fire.
灭火器在角落里
Hey, corner.
我的天啊 我真为你骄傲
Oh, my god. Buddy! I'm proud of you.
我懂 但你得去外面喷火好吗
I know, but you gotta do it outside now, okay?
不然你会把整个地方烧掉的
You could burn this whole place down.
我知道 但你现在越来越厉害了
I know, but you're coming into your power now, all right?
所以你得去喷火 不
So you gotta blow the flames... no.
泰瑞 帮我拿瓶啤酒好吗
Terry, get me a beer, will ya?
各位 别闹了
Hey, guys, you gotta cut the crap.
你们会把这都拆了的
You're tearing everything apart.
送得不错 但取东西还需要继续练
Perfect delivery, buddy. You gotta work on the pickup.
他现在还在训练
I still got him in training.
你的家人怎么了
What happened to your family?
你先说
You first.
我妻子过世了 女儿在读书
Wife passed away. Daughter's at college.
见她一面难于上月球
She might as well be on the moon.
至少她还活着 兄弟
At least she's still here, bro.
我要是去见她的话我们俩都得被捕
I go and visit her, we both get arrested.
这样够惨吗 兄弟
Is that bad enough for you, "bro"?
换你了 除非你心如铁石不会动情
Your turn, unless you're too tough to share.
霸天虎发射了一枚火箭
Decepticon fired a rocket.
父母正好在家 而我不在
Parents were home, I wasn't.
我绝对不要去寄养家庭
No way I was going to foster.
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你真重啊
You're heavy!
你还是走吧 你不能留在这里
You gotta go. You can't stay here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
明早我就走
I'll bounce in the morning.
很好
Great.
你要是饿的话 我有些冷冻的披萨卷饼
Look, if you're hungry, I got some frozen pizza burritos.
冰箱里可能还有些果酱
There might be some smucker's in the fridge.
我会告诉其他人你在哪里
And tell everyone where you are.
我是被个12岁的小毛孩威胁了吗
Hey, am I being blackmailed by a 12-year-old?
14岁
Fourteen.
你可是要错过很多了
You know, you're really missing out.
当个孩子也没关系的
'Cause it's okay to be a kid, little j-lo.
你觉得自己很厉害是吗
You think you're a bad-ass?
好啊 大人物 突击考试
All right, tough guy, I got a pop quiz for you.
假如直列六缸发动机有内联能量晶体泄露
Say you got an inline energon leak on a slant-6.
修不好 汽车人就会失血过多死掉
Don't get it fixed, autobot's about to bleed out.
你有30秒 你会怎么做 计时开始
You got 30 seconds. Now, what are you gonna do? Go.
首先变形金刚没有直列六缸发动机
All right. First of all, transformers don't have a slant-6.
那是古代时候克莱斯勒的引擎
That's a Chrysler engine, like way back in ancient history.
60年代晚期不算古代时候
The late '60s are not ancient history.
如果让我修能量晶体泄露
Yeah, but if I was fixing an energon leak,
那我就烧住动脉止血
I'd cauterize the artery
再把中♥央♥能量流重新接进...
and re-channel the central flow into the... the...
那个叫什么什么的管子...
The whatchamacallit, the tube with the...
-有个小东西的玩意儿 -没错
- The doohickey thing. - Yeah.
还不错
Not bad.
不许说出去
Watch your mouth.
这玩意儿在这里多久了
How long has this been here?
它在长大 是的
It's growing. Yeah.
每天三米的速度
Three meters a day.
有六个角
Six horns.
六个角 留个位置
Six horns, six locations.
而且呈指数增长
And they're growing at an exponential rate.
外星的 不管它是什么
Alien... whatever they are.
中国人叫他们地狱之角
Chinese call them "horns from hell".
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
塞伯坦要来了
Cybertron is coming.
什么
What?
我有17分钟的时间给总统做个简报
I'll have 17 minutes to brief the president.
有什么进展
What do you got for me?
它是个未建模的扰动块
It's an unmodeled perturbation mass...
你看这个 这个东西竟然能飞
Look at this. It's amazing this thing flies at all.
这是什么颈椎癌吗
Is it some kind of neck cancer?
不 这比颈椎癌糟糕多了
No. It's much worse than that.
这是由行星大小的物体所引起的引力异常
It's a gravitational anomaly caused by a planet-sized object
它当前的速度为光速的十分之一
with a current velocity of 1/10th light speed.
太复杂了 它有威胁吗
That's some geek stuff. Is it a threat?
如果你给我...
If you just give me...
不 我约了人吃午饭 不行
No, I got a lunch. No.
不 它不是威胁
No, it's not a threat.
威胁是你有可能被杀死
A threat might kill you.
而这个是三天内肯定杀死你
This will kill you in three days.
你有多重啊
How much do you weigh?
严格地说 你属于超重吗
Are you technically considered overweight?
不 都是我的装备
No. It's just all my gear.
就像有人在5磅的袋子里装10磅的东西
It's like somebody packed 10 pounds of shit in a five-pound sack.
-不 他就是个笨重的汽车人 -你打住
- No, he's a chunky autobot. - You wanna stop that?
探长 接一下卫星电♥话♥
Hound, pull up the sat phone.
我在葡萄牙和伊斯坦堡
I'm bouncing a signal through
电影精选列表