我可是第一个下潜艇的
I was the first off the sub.
停下 停下
Hold it! Hold.
我觉得是这儿
I think it's here!
是一个墓
It's a tomb.
站台 休斯顿
Station, Houston.
安全区配置程序 第五页
Page five of the safe zone config procedure.
把推进器调到自动挡
Take thrusters to auto.
这正在发生...
It's happening-
它现在到我们的大气层里了
it's in our atmosphere now.
第一个受打击的是国际空间站
ISS is our first hit.
两条运行部件均失效
Progress manifolds both failed.
没有推进器可用了
No thrusters available.
必须接合了
Conjunction is imminent.
祝你好运 一路顺风
Good luck and godspeed.
进去 都进去 检查检查
Move in, move in, check up.
庄严
Formality.
骑士永远在守护着什么
Knights are always guarding something.
等等 你看
Hang on. Look at this.
是凯尔特语
It's Celtic.
是梅林
It's Merlin.
是真的
It's real.
全都是
All of it!
等等 这写的是什么意思
Wait, what does this say?
是说 "无人理应拥有"
It means, "no one shall have it."
等一下 我们一路过来 经历了这么多
Wait a minute. We came all the way down here, all this,
你都不打算打开看一下吗
and you're not gonna open it?
我当然打算打开看了
Of course I'm going to open it.
很好 来吧
Good. Let's go.
准备好了吗 来吧
Ready? Let's do this.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
我们这一路过来就是为了这个
We've come all this way for this?
就为了盒子里你丑陋的曾曾祖父的尸骨
For your ugly great-great granddad's bones
和什么愚蠢的木棍
in a box and some stupid stick?
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
我们要怎么用这些拯救世界呢
How are we gonna save the world with this?
我直接在我家砍一颗橡树枝不就行了...
I could've cut an oak tree down at my house and...
一句话都别说 好吗
Don't say a word. Okay?
你那点圆润浪漫的口音现在不管用了
The smooth little romantic accent's not gonna work right now.
-我无话可说了 -谢天谢地
- I'm speechless. - Thank god.
也许什么人把它偷走了
Maybe someone stole it?
不 一定还有什么东西
No, there's something else.
一定在这里的什么地方
It's got to be here somewhere.
我这一路过来 不是为了一无所获地回去
I didn't come all this way for nothing.
整个世界都危在旦夕
The whole world's at stake.
这里仪表很反常
Guys, the meters are freaking.
到处都有热信♥号♥♥ 这些东西 它们
I got thermals everywhere. These things, they...
它们可能还活着
They could still be alive.
你身上发生了什么
The hell happened to you?
什么人来夺权杖了
Who has come for the staff?
射他 快射他
Shoot him! Shoot him!
-走 -出去
- Move! - Get out!
我来引开他 你快走
I'm going to distract him. Get out of here.
-权杖在我这 -射击
- I have the staff! - Hit it!
保护权杖
Protect the staff.
射他的眼睛
Take his eyes out!
这东西要走了
This thing's moving.
围住她
Corner her!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
放下
Do it!
你不放下 我就松手了
You drop it, or I will.
你不知道你在做什么 兰诺克斯 停下
You don't know what you're doing, Lennox. Stop!
我只想要那个武器
All I want is that weapon!
-来吧 杀了我 -不
- Go ahead, shoot me! - No!
只有我能使用它
Only I can wield it.
来啊
Go on!
来吧
Do it!
杀了我
Shoot me!
你不知道你在做什么 兰诺克斯
You don't know what you're doing, Lennox.
不要
Don't.
保护权杖
Protect the staff.
我为权杖而来
I've come for that staff.
擎天柱 你在做什么
Optimus... what are you doing?
把它给我
Give it to me.
是我 凯德 我们并肩作战的
It's me, Cade. We fought together.
我为我的同类战斗 为了我自己的星球
I fight for my own kind! My own planet!
-凯德 -这不是你 擎天柱
- Cade? - This isn't you, Prime.
人类 把权杖给我
Give me the staff, human.
凯德
Cade?
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
把权杖给他
Give it to him.
现在就给他
Now.
谁敢挑战我
Who dares to challenge me?
大错特错了 大黄蜂
It's all wrong, Bee.
肯定发生了什么事情 刚刚那个不是擎天柱
Something happened. That is not Optimus.
我们要找到他 大黄蜂 记得zb-7吗
We got to find him, Bee. Remember ZB-7?
你得重新成为那个汽车人
You got to be that autobot again.
看来你得回潜艇了 好吗 离开这里
Look you got to get back to the sub, all right? Get out of here.
等等 那你呢
Wait, what about you?
大黄蜂一直在帮我 现在该我帮他了 走
Bee's always had my back. It's my turn to have his. Go.
好吧 回深潜艇去
All right, get back to the dsv.
告诉他们我们失去了那个武器
Let them know up top that we lost control of the weapon.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
你们都听到了 回潜艇
You heard him. Back to the sub!
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
来吧 我们得到上面去
Come on, we got to get to the top!
见鬼 见鬼了
Shit. Holy shit.
我们能成功的 来吧
We can make it! Come on!
小心 大浪来了
Watch out, big wave coming!
我是暗天陨
I am Nemesis Prime.
你什么都不是
You are nothing!
起来
Move it!
14到16号♥站将会有气流
Air's gonna be on station 14 to 16.
托克 看起来有艘外星飞船浮上来了
Toc, it looks like we have a surfaced alien ship.
闪电4号♥收到了擎天柱的图像
Lightning 4 has visual on Optimus.
擎天柱 擎天柱 停下
Prime! Prime, stop!
擎天柱 住手吧 拜托 不要这么做
Prime, you got to stop! Please! Don't do this!
看着我 擎天柱
Look at me, Prime.
你在做什么 是大黄蜂啊
What are you doing? It's Bee!
擎天柱 你不能这么做
Prime! You can't do this.
擎天柱
Prime!
停下来 不要
Stop! No!
我是大黄蜂 你最老的朋友
I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend.
擎天柱
Optimus,
我愿意为你献出我的生命
I would lay down my life for you.
大黄蜂 你的声音
Bumblebee. Your voice.
自从塞博坦星球陨落
I have not heard it
我就再没听到过了
since Cybertron fell.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
你浪费了杀死地球人的机会
You blew your chance to kill Unicron.
我就知道你做不到
I knew you couldn't do it.
你没时间了 擎天柱
Your time is over, Prime.
你失败了
You failed.
你背叛了塞伯坦星球
You turned your back on Cybertron.
现在你将眼睁睁看着地球灭亡
Now you will watch earth die.
不
No!
情况不太理想
Not going so well.
凯德
Cade!
你背叛了你的族人
You betrayed your own kind.
不 擎天柱 站起来
No, Prime, get up!
你站错队了
You chose the wrong side.
电影精选列表