和加德满都都发送了信♥号♥♥
Portugal, Istanbul and Katmandu.
你有20秒的时间 老大
You got 20 seconds, chief.
你非得这样吗
Really?
宠物变形金刚太多了
Infestation of puppy transformers.
这里可是大男人待的地方
This here's a big boy zone.
你好
Hello?
你好 是爸爸吗
Hello? Dad?
我知道 我知道你不能跟我说话
Look, I know... I know you can't talk to me
也不能回答我
or say anything back.
但你可以听着
But you can listen.
我会说我一直都说的话 直到你听到为止
I'm gonna say what I always say until you hear me.
你不需要拯救世界
You don't need to save the world.
你只是需要个女朋友
You need a frigging girlfriend.
不论你在哪里 我都不希望你孤身死去
Wherever you are, I don't want you to die alone.
我知道你只剩5秒了 所以
And I know you only got five seconds left, so...
我很好 很安全
I'm fine, I'm safe.
还有 我爱...
And I love...
再说下去 他们就能找到我们了
Any longer, they'd have snagged our location.
你是个好爸爸 凯德 别忘了这点
You're a hell of a father, Cade. Don't forget it.
我老爸可从没给我打过电♥话♥
Hell, my dad never called me.
我们叫它坦克
We call it the Tank.
它喜欢这下面
He likes it down here.
黑暗事务我都在这里处理
This is where I deal with the dark shit.
霸天虎似乎和我们一样
Decepticons seem just as interested
对这些结构很有兴趣
in these structures as we are.
掠食者在西伯利亚弄到了这张图
Pred snapped this in Siberia.
他在世界上所有六个角的位置都被目击过
He's been seen at all six horn locations around the world.
身份确认 威震天
ID confirmed. Megatron.
他还和变反队联♥系♥过
And get this. He made contact with TRF.
抓了两名中情局官员 说他想要谈判
Snatched up two CIA case officers. Said he wants to negotiate.
和他谈判 他到底想要什么
With him? What the hell does he want?
他要我们释放一些他的外星人同伙
Certain alien associates of his released.
计划的联♥系♥人已确认且已获批
Scheduled contact is ID 'd and cleared.
确认 人♥质♥安全
Confirmation. Hostages are clear.
司法部已经同意了
The department of justice has okayed it
只要美国♥军♥队留意他的一举一动
so long as the US military watches his every move.
你也要出面 因为他可是来者不善
You're gonna be on point, because he is not our friend.
你知道他们最先杀的是谁吗
You know who they always kill first?
律师们
Lawyers.
以前危机时刻我们也和恶魔做过交易
We've made deals with the devil before during times of crisis.
如果这次想平安无事 我们得把门打开
If we're gonna get through this, we have got to open the door
让恶魔进来
and let the monsters inside.
外面有个武器拥有难以想象的力量
There is a weapon out there of unimaginable power.
会对我们的存在造成威胁
A threat to our very existence.
而威震天能带我们找到它
And Megatron can lead us to it.
我认识你吗 人类
Do I know you, human?
-我要我的队员 -报名字
- I want my crew! - Give me names!
-莫霍克 -莫霍克吗
- Mohawk. - Mohawk?
克罗里达州 克林斯堡
同志们 你们好 我现在就想灭了你
What up, fellas? Man, I want to kill you right now.
但我过会儿再杀了你
But I'ma kill you later.
过会儿一定把你们这群混♥蛋♥都灭了
Definitely gonna kill y'all mofos later.
-已释放 -好
- He's cleared! - All right.
骇客
Dreadbot.
骇客 犯有银行抢劫
Dreadbot. In for bank robbery.
严重袭击和谋杀罪
Aggravated assault. Murder.
双重谋杀 三重谋杀 9人死亡
Double murder. Triple murder. Nine dead.
连钱都没拿 不行
Didn't even take the money. No.
不能放出来 不行
We're not letting him out, no.
什么
What?
但我们可以通融一下
I mean, but we can be flexible.
如果他戴上全球定位追踪器就没问题
If he wears a GPS tracker, it's fine.
好吧
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
氮气宙斯
Nitro Zeus.
亲爱的 终于自♥由♥了
Baby, free at last!
谢谢威震天 我终于自♥由♥了
Thank Megatron, I'm free at last!
谢谢你 我会想你的 蒂姆
Thank you. Gonna miss you, Tim.
谢谢你的热情款待 布拉德
Thank you for your hospitality, Brad.
我知道你住在哪里 恩里克
I know where you live, Enrique.
替我向你妻子问好
Say hello to your wife for me.
但政♥府♥要求他不得离开这个县
But the government requests that he does not leave the county.
-我们是认真的 -好吧
- And we're serious about that. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
最后但不是最烂的 狂战士
And last but not least, Berserker.
我要吸干♥你♥的脑浆
I'll suck your brains!
-绝对不行 -不行
- Absolutely not. - Yeah. No.
不行不行 这是有限制的 另选一个
No. No. There are limits. Pick again.
袭击
Onslaught.
你们该换扇大点的门了
You need a bigger door!
让我速度跟上面请示一下吧
Let me run that up the flag pole real quick.
我需要打个电♥话♥
I just got to call someone.
好极了 谢谢 可以可以
Great, thank you. Yes. Yes!
快走 快走
Go. Go.
你想要的到底是什么 威震天
What do you really want, Megatron?
每个人都想要的 人类
What anyone wants, human.
回家
To go home.
关于这点我也没意见
Yeah, that'd be all right with me, too.
威震天想要的东西在耶格那里
Megatron, he's after something Yeager has.
一样可以帮他们找回武器的东西
Something they need to help find this weapon.
脏活就让那些霸天虎来做吧
We're gonna let those Decepticons do our dirty work.
我给出指令后
On my go,
他们会收到耶格藏身处的坐标
they'll be given Yeager's hideout coordinates.
你追踪威震天的一举一动
You track Megatron every step.
取回武器
Take the weapon.
然后我就把他干掉
And then I'm taking his ass out.
没有恐惧 没有仇恨 没有愤怒
No fear. No hate. No anger.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
太阳出来了 早上好
Rise and shine. Top of the morning!
费了九牛二虎之力才抓到那些霸天虎
Broke our asses bagging these Decepticons.
现在就这么放走了
Now they let them out?
到底发生什么事了 兰诺克斯
What's really going on, Lennox?
机密
Classified.
管好你的队伍
Just run your team.
今天
Today,
我们去打猎
we hunt.
又一个辉煌又无聊的一天
Another glorious, boring day.
空中部队配置完毕
Air's gonna be on station.
所有电光红外传感器都在监控他们的行动
We're gonna have all EOIR sensors on these guys as they move.
空降时用前推战术
Flight, push tactical when airborne.
我要空中小队紧盯这个行动
I want air ops locking down this transport.
将霸天虎保持在百分百可视范围内
Decepticons in sight 100%.
霸天虎已收到耶格的坐标
Decepticons have just been given Yeager's location.
独眼巨人 霸天虎正在接近垃圾场目标
Cyclops. Decepticons approaching junkyard target.
你给他接了条霸天虎的手臂吗
You strapping on a decepticon arm?
完美
Perfecto.
好吧 他之前还只是个丑丑的小机器人
Well, he was an ugly little robot.
你看上去像个战士 小机灵
You look like a warrior, sqweeks.
来吧 大黄蜂
Here goes, bee.
悉听尊便
Just do whatever you want.
莎 来这边修真正的变形金刚
Hey, Z, come on over here and work on a real bot.
医生 快点 医生
Doc, come in, Doc.
没错
That's it.
不是 你左边第三个
No, third one on your left.
不 等等 你的左边 就这里
No. Wait. Your left. Right here.
我知道我在干嘛 别催我
I know what I'm doing. Don't rush me.
别动不动就发脾气好吗
Hey, calm the temper, okay?
你觉得他喜欢这样吗
Think he likes this?
这对他来说就像看牙医
It's like being in a dentist's chair.
你喜欢牙医吗 不喜欢
Do you like the dentist? No.
探长说你只能听她说话
电影精选列表