守护骑士们将杀死我
The guardian knights are going to kill me.
昆塔莎是个欺诈高手
Quintessa is the great deceiver!
你的最终审判是死亡
The judgment is death.
凯德 我辜负了你
Cade, I have failed you.
地球因我而亡
I have doomed earth.
地球 在这宇宙间唯有它的子民
Earth, the only place in the universe
让我把它称之为
whose people let me call it
家
home.
只有你能让一切恢复正常 擎天柱
Only you can make it right, Prime.
没有你我做不到
I can't do it without you.
我们只能孤注一掷了
One moment, that's all we got.
你来决定 擎天柱
It's up to you, Prime.
因为没有你
Because without you,
我们都会死
we all die.
胜败在此一决了
It's now or never.
我的兄弟们
My brothers,
我再也不会背叛你们了
I will never betray you again.
我是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime.
为了拯救地球 我们必须到塞伯坦星
To save earth, we must go to Cybertron
毁灭昆塔莎
and destroy quintessa.
飞船来了
The ship is coming.
真漂亮
It is beautiful.
擎天柱发来了最终战场的坐标
Optimus Prime gave us the coordinates for the endgame.
是个点火仓
It's an ignition chamber.
武器就在上面
The weapon's going up there.
打开卫星监测和预测
Get preds and satellites eyes on.
找到它 准备交战
Find it and prepare to engage.
独眼巨龙 两万一英尺
Cyclops, 21,000 feet.
目标眼球 点火室 已发现
Eyeball target, ignition chamber. We found it.
擎天柱的坐标准确
Prime's coordinates are good.
联络 点火室 发现目标
Contact, ignition chamber. Target in sight.
点火室 点火室
Ignition chamber, ignition chamber.
我们得查清楚滴答作响的是什么
We've got to figure out what makes it tick.
得把那玩意儿关掉
We've got to shut it down!
快快快
Come on, come on, come on!
见到你真好
Good to see you.
离开这里 我们走
Let's get out of here! Let's go!
上将 我们得预备在点火室上
General, we're gonna prep a halo jump
进行高跳低开式跳伞
on that ignition chamber.
飞机导航无法通过那些藤蔓
Planes will never nav through those vines.
兰诺克斯 相信我 我们可以乘那个去
Lennox, trust me. That's our ride right there.
汽车人飞船 把鱼鹰号♥放进去
Our autobot ship. Put the ospreys in that.
它会带我们到那去
It'll get us up there.
鱼鹰号♥会从飞船上掉下来的
Autobot ship's gonna drop the ospreys.
汽车人们几乎是滑翔到登陆区 风险太大了
They'll virtually glide to the lz. It's gonna be high-risk.
他们想在两万英尺的空中干什么
They want to do what at 20,000 feet?
长官 有个女孩 女人 是位老师
Sir, there's this girl. Woman, actually. Teacher.
-牛津大学的 -会打马球
- Oxford. - She plays a little Polo.
那可真好啊
Well, that's fantastic.
他们打算让她闯进去
They're gonna break her into the chamber
偷权杖
to steal the staff.
这是你们能想出的最蠢的计划了
Okay, that is the dumbest idea you could possibly have!
个人而言 我要靠物理学和数学
Personally, I'm gonna rely on physics and mathematics
拯救地球
to save the planet,
而不是扯什么神秘学 仙女或者妖怪
not mysticism, fairies, and some hobgoblins.
我生而为此
I've lived for this.
生来就是要毁灭星球的
I've lived to kill a planet!
为了我们的世界 我激活了入口
For our world, I activate this portal!
开火
Fire!
卑鄙的人类
You wretched human!
你收到消息了 把人都带来了
You got my message. You brought everyone here.
走吧
Come on.
我找到擎天柱了
I just found Optimus Prime!
他会搞定这烂摊子的
He's gonna deal with all this shit!
他能保住我们的命
He's gonna save our asses!
我把军队带来了 伙计
I brought the troops, man. I brought the troops.
骑士们 汽车人
Knights, autobots,
这不会 也不能是结局
this cannot and will not be the end.
为了保卫地球和人类
To save earth and her people,
我们要把昆塔莎的权杖偷回来
we are going to steal quintessa's staff.
薇薇安 只有你能做到
Only you, Viviane, can take it back.
我会带路去她的点火室
I will lead the way into her chamber.
当时光之簿被宇宙铭刻
And when the account of the ages is etched into the cosmos,
让生存下来的人们知道
let those who exist long after us know
此时即是我们的荣光时刻
that this was our finest hour.
爱他 每次都让人激♥情♥澎湃
Love that guy. Goosebumps every time.
连个打招呼的机会都没
I never got to say hi.
他们来了
Here they come.
你觉得人手够吗
You think there's enough?
不 差得远呢
No, not even close.
爵士 福尔根爵士
My lord! Lord Folgan!
到时候了 齿轮
I had it, Cogman.
我经历了一直等待的那一刻
I had my moment.
是的 老爷
You did, my lord.
这是我工作中最艰难的部分
This is the hardest part of my job.
看着福尔根家的人死去
Watching folgans die.
谢谢你 齿轮
Thank you, Cogman.
坚持下去
Carry on.
在我有幸侍奉过的伯爵中
Of all the earls I have had the pleasure to serve,
迄今为止 你是最酷的
you were by far the coolest.
我找到你的法力权杖了
I have found your staff of power.
只有一个人能伤到我们
There is only one who can hurt us.
我感知到她了 决不能让她进来
I felt her. She must not enter.
我的军队会阻止他们
My army will stop them.
静待吾之重生他之灭亡吧
Watch as our world heals and theirs dies.
世界的重生
A world reborn!
要来了
It's coming.
这会压碎我们的
It's gonna crush us.
上飞船 马上撤离撞击区
Get that ship clear of the crush zone now!
-我们得撤退 -去鱼鹰号♥那里
- We got to bail! - Move to the ospreys!
那玩意儿会把我们碾平的
That thing's gonna roll right over us!
走走走 到鱼鹰号♥那里
Move, move, move! To the ospreys!
快走
Move!
初始数据开始传入了
Preliminary numbers are starting to come in.
纯粹是抹平城市 上百万人会丧命
Literally scraping away cities. Millions will die.
它在利用地球的地热能
It's using earth's geothermal energy
进行重组 就是自我重建 明白吗
to reconstitute, to rebuild itself, all right?
现在地核正在急速降温 一旦冷却
If our core cools, which is rapidly cooling right now,
那么磁场分解 我们会暴露在
the magnetic field dissolves, exposing us
高能宇宙辐射中
to high levels of cosmic radiation.
也许这么说更好理解
Maybe you'll understand this.
地球会变成一台微波炉
The earth becomes a microwave.
我们都是爆米花 瞬间爆米花包装袋
We're the popcorn. Jiffy pop bag goes
嘭一声
boom.
我们就被油炸了
We, fried.
看起来好凶
Very mean looking.
我看他们都是胆小鬼
They look like wusses to me.
就是 他们是搞砸了
No, they all messed up.
倒计时两分钟 两分钟
Two minutes! Hey, two minutes!
-那东西能杀霸天虎吗 -不是
- That thing kill Decepticons? - No.
我们能
We do.
"少数勇敢的战士情愿牺牲所有"
"A few brave warriors willing to sacrifice all."
我以前跟学生说那都是鬼扯的
I told my students that was bullshit.
装载完毕 我们走
Load out, let's go!
-你明天有空吗 -居然现在问我这个
- What are you doing tomorrow? - Are you asking me that now?
对
Yeah, I am.
没什么安排吗 真好
No plans? Good.
上飞机去吧
Get in the plane.
-我们走 我们走 -加快步伐
- Let's go, let's go! - Let's step it up!
系好安全带 旅途会很颠簸
Strap in. It's gonna be a rough ride.
电影精选列表