- Yeah! - Buckle up!
嘿!她不玩碰碰车
Hey! She's not doing bumper cars.
凯里!
Carey!
她是有夫之妇 而且她丈夫是个好人
She has a husband, and he's a great guy.
他碰巧是我最好的朋友
And he happens to be my best friend,
所以她不能玩碰碰车
so she's not doing bumper cars.
我知道玩碰碰车会导致什么
I know what bumper cars leads to.
玩碰碰车会导致什么?
What do bumper cars lead to?
如果她想玩碰碰车 她可以玩
If she wants to do bumper cars, she can.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are,
油头滑脑的英俊游乐园小子 是吧?
slick fucking handsome theme park guy, huh?
勾引妈妈们 我打赌那甚至不是你孩子
Hitting on moms. I bet that's not even your kid.
- 你到底有什么毛病?- 我有什么毛病?
- What's your fucking problem? - What's my problem?
你想玩碰碰车?我们来玩该死的碰碰车!
You want to do bumper cars? Let's do fucking bumper cars!
- 嘿 嘿 嘿!- 你想玩碰碰车?
- Hey, hey, hey! - You wanna do bumper cars?
凯里 你怎么回事?你怎么了?
Carey, what the fuck? What is wrong with you?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没什么!你怎么了?
Nothing! What is wrong with you?
你为什么这样?
Why are you being like this?
因为你结婚了 嫁给了我最好的朋友
Because you're married. To my best friend.
那也没阻止你和我上♥床♥啊!
It didn't stop you!
那是个错误
That's a mistake.
是吗?
Was it?
你现在这种过度保护的行为
This whole overprotective thing you're doing,
是为了保罗还是为了你自己?
is that for Paul or is it for you?
为了保罗
Paul.
行
Right.
嗯 保罗不在乎 你听到了
Well, Paul doesn't care. You heard him.
好吧 我在乎
Fine. I care.
行了吗?
OK?
我知道你们都是
I know you guys are all
情感上很成熟或者什么的
emotionally sophisticated and whatever,
但当你和某人上♥床♥时
but when you sleep with someone,
你的身体就做出了承诺 不管你愿不愿意
your body makes a commitment whether you do or not.
那是什么…是不是
What does that... Is that--
电影《香草的天空》 是的
Vanilla Sky, yes.
但这并不减少其真实性
But it doesn't make it any less true.
只是…那天晚上的事 我一直在想
It's just... The other night, I keep thinking about it.
想点别的
Think about something else.
刚才 真的很棒 是吧?
That was, like, really good, yeah?
是啊!
Yeah!
你耐力真好
You got great endurance.
嘿 你最喜欢的乐队是哪个?
Hey, what's your favorite band?
用枪指着我的头 我可能会说马克莫尔
Gun to my head, I'd probably say Macklemore.
或者我!
Or me!
你玩音乐?
You play?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好的 想给我演奏点吗?
OK. Want to play me some?
想!
Yeah!
你想喝点茶吗?
Do you want some tea?
呃 好啊 如果有的话我要一杯阿诺帕玛
Uh, yeah, I'll take an Arnold Palmer if you got one.
呃 我想我没有
Uh, I don't think I have that.
但我有甘菊茶或路易波士茶
But I have chamomile or rooibos.
那不用了
I'm good.
好的
OK.
你当酒保多久了?
How long have you been a bartender for?
大概8个月
Like, 8 months.
这好像是我第一件真正擅长的事
It's kind of like the first thing I'm really good at.
我觉得我们已经确定你其他方面也很擅长
I feel like we've established you're good at other stuff too.
比如什么?
Like what?
做♥爱♥!你真的很擅长做♥爱♥
Sex! You're really good at sex.
谢谢!
Thank you!
你知道 我觉得你也挺棒的
You know, I think you're pretty good, too.
你可能把我抓伤了
You might have scratched me, though.
嘿!我靠!
Hey! Coño!
不 没关系!我有点喜欢
No, it's OK! I kind of liked it.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我在吃三明治
I'm eating a sandwich.
你的眉毛怎么了?
What the fuck happened to your eyebrows?
烧掉了
They burnt.
♪ 宝贝女孩 回到床上来 ♪
♪ Baby girl, come back to bed ♪
♪ 我觉得血正从我头上流下 ♪
♪ I think the blood is rushing from my head ♪
♪ 再次流到我两腿之间
♪ Down between my legs again
♪ 我已准备好迎接更多
♪ And I'm ready for some more
♪ 我有点喜欢你抓我背的方式 ♪
♪ And I kind of liked the way you scratched my back ♪
♪ 而我也要抓回来 ♪
♪ And I'm going to scratch you back ♪
你是谁?
Who are you?
凯里
Carey.
杰克逊 这是我丈夫 凯里
Jackson, this is my husband, Carey.
这算"随性"吗?
Is this wavy?
这很随性
This is wavy.
你想来个三明治吗?
You want a sandwich?
好啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
酷 你喜欢肉吗?
Cool. You like meat?
喜欢 我喜欢肉
Yeah, I like meats.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
再做一份三明治
Making another sandwich.
凯里 我们不能都住在这里
Carey, we can't both live here.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
为什么不能?
Why not?
我们谈过这个
We talked about this.
- 不 我们没有 - 对
- No, we didn't. - Right.
因为你不让我念完我的信
Because you Ididn't let me finish my letter.
我不想听你该死的信!
I don't want to hear your fucking letter!
哇 天啊!
Whoa, Jesus!
对不起 我坐巴士来的 很累
Sorry, I took the Jitney here and I'm tired.
所以我可能直接去睡了
So I'll probably just go to bed.
在这里?
Here?
嗯 沙发就行
Yeah, the couch is fine.
不 沙发不行
No, the couch is not fine.
这地方没有墙
This place has no walls.
而且我早上要见客户
And I have to meet a client in the morning.
嗯 在肉食方面 这个三明治很扎实
Well, on the meat front, this sandwich goes hard.
嘿 杰克逊 你要冰茶吗?
Hey, Jackson, you want some iced tea?
我泡了些冰茶
I made some iced tea.
里面还放了柠檬
And there's lemons in there.
所以我觉得那就是阿诺帕玛
So I think that's an Arnold Palmer.
传奇
Legend.
凯里…
Carey...
我相信这一切 你知道 对你来说很痛苦
I'm sure this is all, you know, very painful for you.
但我们需要解决这个问题
But we need to figure this out.
解决什么?
Figure what out?
离婚
Divorce.
如果你能让我把信读完——
If you could just let me finish the letter--
不 嘿 听着 阿什莉
No. Hey. Listen, Ashley.
我懂了 你想和别人睡觉
I get it. You want to sleep with other people.
我们不需要为此离婚
We don't need a divorce for that.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
离婚很麻烦
It's a lot of work.
不一定
It doesn't have to be.
我的意思是 我们没有孩子 没有钱
I mean, we don't have kids, we don't have money.
正是 我们没有离婚的理由
Exactly, we don't have a reason to get divorced.
除非你明确想让我从你的生活中消失
Unless you definitively want me out of your life.
不 我并不明确想让你从我的生活中消失
No, I don't definitively want you out of my life.
好吧
OK.
如果我们保持开放呢?
What if we kept it open?
比如 开放式关系?
Like, an open relationship?
是啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
好吧 呃 这包括什么?规则是什么?
OK. Um, what does that entail? What are the rules?
你想要什么规则?
What do you want the rules to be?
我不想要规则
电影精选列表