It can be a positive thing if...
他们要收走海滩别♥墅♥了
They're taking the beach house.
是的 海滩别♥墅♥没了
Yeah, the beach house is gone.
但我们的房♥子在你名下
But our house is in your name.
他们收走了我的车
They repossessed my car.
车是挂在公♥司♥名下的
The car was in the company name.
你听到我的留言了吗?
Have you heard my messages?
我说了要停进车♥库♥
I said to park in the garage.
- 别说了!- 朱尔斯
- Stop talking! - Jules.
我们必须有策略地逐步处理
We have to unwind things strategically,
否则我们可能失去一切
or we could lose everything.
- 你被起诉了吗?- 没有
- Are you being indicted? - No.
他妈的说谎!我跟律师谈过了
Fucking liar! I spoke to the attorney.
好吧 严格来说 我做的事没有违法的
OK, well, technically, nothing I did was illegal.
但现在他们看起来像混♥蛋♥
But now they look like assholes,
所以他们要在税务上找我麻烦
so they're coming for me on taxes.
你打算什么时候告诉我?
= When were you going to tell me?
等你接我电♥话♥的时候
When you answered my phone calls.
你打算什么时候告诉我?
When were you going to tell me?
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
你是不是在睡我最好的朋友?
Are you sleeping with my best friend?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
你这样做是为了伤害我吗?
Are you doing it to hurt me?
不是
No.
为什么?这让你受伤了吗?
Why? Does it hurt?
很好
Good.
那么 是为什么?
Why, then?
我不知道 保罗 因为他很善良
I don't know, Paul, because he's kind.
而且值得信赖
And trustworthy.
而且他的鸡♥巴♥比你的大
And he has a bigger dick than you.
不 他不值得信赖!
No, he's not trustworthy!
他背叛了我 就在你们俩都承诺不会之后
He betrayed me, right after you both promised not to.
你现在想开始清算谁违背的承诺多吗?
You want to start tallying broken promises right now?
- 不 不太想 - 是啊
- No, not particularly. - Yeah.
你危及了我们儿子的财务未来
You jeopardized our son's financial future.
这是不可原谅的
That is un-fucking-forgivable.
- 五年 - 你说什么?
- Five years. - Excuse me?
他的信用评分五年后就会重置
His credit score resets after five years.
- 他甚至还没满18岁 - 滚蛋!
- He won't even be 18. - Fuck off!
保罗 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
Paul, shut the fuck up!
嘿!
Hey!
零容忍♥!
Zero tolerance!
哦 操...
Oh, fuck...
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
没了 开车吧
It's gone. Just drive.
嘿!皮安皮亚诺!
Hey! Piampiano!
有人探视!
You got a visitor!
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
监狱里就这样
It's prison.
我还以为是那种最低警戒级别的监狱
I thought it was one of those minimum-security prisons.
像条件好的那种
Like the nice ones.
是条件好 但终究是监狱
It is. But it's still prison.
好吧 行
OK, fine.
我们打街头曲棍球 有时候竞争挺激烈的
We play street hockey. Sometimes, it gets competitive.
我带了拉斯写的一封信
I brought a letter from Russ.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
他很好
He's great.
我觉得他更适合公立学校
I think he fits better in public school.
朱莉和我告诉他
Julie and I told him
你还在婆罗洲建那个酒店
you're still building that hotel in Borneo.
所以你回信的时候 记得说是雨季
So when you write him back, it's rainy season.
我们的房♥子怎么样了?
What's happening with our house?
银行还在试图取消赎回权
Bank is still trying to foreclose.
送达传票的人越来越过分了
The process servers are getting out of control.
永远别说出你的名字 永远别
Never say your name and never--
我知道 收下包裹 我知道
I know, take the package. I know.
嗯...
Um...
朱莉问你是否签了文件
Julie asked if you had signed the papers.
离婚的那些
The divorce ones.
我还没有 没有
I have not. No.
我有点忙
I've been a little busy.
忙着打街头曲棍球?
With street hockey?
我妻子怎么样?
How's my wife?
朱莉很好 是的
Julie's great. Yeah.
当我听说有人探视时
When I heard I had a visitor,
我以为可能是她 所以我订了这个房♥间
I thought it might be her, so I booked this room.
顺便说一句 这是夫妻探视房♥
It's a conjugal room, by the way.
你可以告诉她他们有一间
You can tell her they have one.
我不会告诉她的
I'm not gonna tell her that.
你也应该告诉她 我知道我搞砸了
You should also tell her that I know I fucked up.
甚至在我搞砸之前 我就已经在搞砸了
And even before I fucked up, I was fucking up.
我没有像我应该的那样陪伴拉斯
I wasn't there for Russ the way I should have been.
现在我完全不在他身边了
Now I'm not there for him at all.
有我在
I'm there.
我知道 我他妈恨你
I know. I fucking hate you.
但是 也谢谢你陪着他
But also, thanks for being there.
也谢谢你来探视 你是唯一一个来的人
And for coming to visit. You're the only one who has.
我真的不想让她看到我失败
I really didn't want her to see me fail.
我本应该寻求帮助的
I should have asked for help.
有时候 真的很难开口求助...
Sometimes, it's really hard to ask for...
我需要帮助
I need help.
好的
OK.
我有机会提前假释
I'm up for early parole,
我需要一个住址
and I need a residence.
就是一个住的地方
Like a place to live.
不行!
No!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
你只需要坚持下去
You just gotta stick with it.
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
- 这样太重了吗?- 不 很好 继续
- Is that too hard? - No, it's good. Keep going.
好的
OK.
哦 我这里有个结
Oh, I have a knot right there.
我知道
I know.
啊 它还在那里
Ah, it's still there.
这个"结"可不小!
It is "knot" small!
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有别的地方你 嗯...
Is there anywhere else you're, um...
感觉紧张吗?
holding tension?
我得送拉斯去学校了
I have to get Russ to school.
你是个好妈妈
You're a great mom.
我觉得你会再次成为一个好妈妈的
I think you'd be a great mom again.
凯里!我不会再要孩子了
Carey! I'm not having another baby.
我知道 我只是说说
I know. I'm just saying it.
万一你也许改变主意呢
In case maybe you change your mind.
我不会...
I'm not...
我不会改变主意的
I'm not gonna change my mind.
嗯 想法一致
Yeah, same page.
我去拿些鸡蛋
I'm gonna get some eggs.
嘿 拉斯!- 嘿!
Hey, Russ! - Hey!
你要吃鸡蛋吗?
You want some eggs?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你知道玛咖在哪儿吗?
Do you know where the maca is?
你要玛咖干什么?
What do you need maca for?
它能提高性♥欲♥和睾酮水平
It boosts libido and testosterone.
找到了!
Found it!
嘿 校车快来了
Hey, the bus is gonna be here soon.
我们开始准备吧
Let's start getting ready.
好的 一分钟
Yeah, one minute.
我给你做了杯蛋白质奶昔
I made you a protein shake.
谢谢 哥们!
Thanks, bud!
有给朱莉·皮安皮亚诺的包裹
电影精选列表