Oh, oh!
好险
That was close.
你差点打中我
You almost got me.
♪ 你独自一人 所需要的 ♪
♪ You're on your own and what you need's ♪
♪ 是一点爱和理解 ♪
♪ A little love and understanding ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿
♪ Hey, hey, hey
♪ 一点温暖 告诉你灵魂 ♪
♪ A little warmth to tell your soul ♪
♪ 一只温柔的小鸟...
♪ A gentle bird...
刚才真好玩 不是吗?
That was so fun, wasn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
我们不必偷水上摩托
We don't have to steal jet skis.
如果你需要冒险 你可以直接划独木舟
If you need an adventure, you can just get in the canoe.
♪ 你在遥远的城市
♪ You're in that city far away
♪ 我在远航的船上 ♪
♪ I'm on the ship way out at sea ♪
♪ 你有些问题
♪ You got some problems
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
♪ 你无法面对
♪ You can't face
♪ 那就把它们抛在身后 ♪
♪ So leave them behind ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对不起什么?
What are you sorry for?
为反应过度
For overreacting.
对一件我无权过度反应的事情反应过度
To something I didn't have a right to overreact to.
好吧
OK.
很好
Good.
凯里 你对不起什么?
Carey, what are you sorry for?
为和你上♥床♥
For having sex with you.
不是?
No?
为伤害了我最好的朋友?
For hurting my best friend?
还有我为没有意识到
And I'm sorry for not realizing
这可能会带来的影响而感到抱歉
the effect that this might have.
如果你仔细想想 这真的
It's really not that big of a deal
没什么大不了的
if you think about it.
洗个澡就冲掉了
It washes off in the shower.
- 保罗…- 冲掉什么?
- Paul... - What does?
我们不必再这样下去了
We don't have to do this anymore.
不 不 宝贝 我没事
No, no, babe, I'm good.
我不需要和别人在一起
I don't need to be with other people.
不 没关系 我能处理
No, it's OK, I can handle it.
说真的 我很好 别担心
Seriously, I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
我们可以继续
We can continue.
那确实是我反应过度了
It was a genuine overreaction on my part.
有点像一种灵魂出窍的体验
It was sort of an out-of-body experience.
我直到事后才真正意识到自己做了什么
I wasn't really aware of what I was doing until after the fact.
有点像…狼人的情况
It was kind of like... a werewolf situation.
我没事 - 好吧
I'm good. - OK.
你能不能别再和他做了?
Can you just not do it with him again?
我不会了
I won't.
保证?
Promise?
保证
Promise.
你也…你也应该保证
You should... You should promise, too.
我也保证
I promise, too.
好吧 我想我们要出去吃晚饭了
OK, well, I guess we're going out for dinner.
是啊 我去不了 我得回城里
Yeah, I can't, I have to go back to the city.
很不巧
Unfortunately.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
不 我没开玩笑 好吗?
No, I'm not fucking kidding you. OK?
我正在唐人街一栋34单元的楼
I'm in the middle of a fucking negotiation
进行该死的关键谈判 他们就像…
on a 34-unit building in Chinatown, and they are like...
你和中国人谈判过吗?
Have you ever negotiated with the Chinese?
完全是另一回事 - 保罗!
It's a whole different thing. - Paul!
你总是处于下风
You're always on your back foot.
你答应拉斯明天去Great Thrills游乐园的
You told Russ we'd go to Great Thrills tomorrow.
我们可以下周去Great Thrills
We can go to Great Thrills next week.
你下周可以去 我们明天就去
Youcan go next week. We're gonna go tomorrow.
耶!
Yeah!
打中它!
Get it!
- 快来试试!- 好的 再来一次 再来一次
- Step right up! - OK, one more, one more.
- 哦 老兄!- 试得不错
- Oh, man! - That was a good try.
扔个球 赢条鱼
Throw a ball, win a fish.
我能再玩一次吗?
Can I go another?
太贵了
It's so expensive.
但我需要新鱼
But I need new fish.
快来试试!
Step right up!
我能直接跟你买♥♥几条鱼吗?
Can I just buy some fish from you?
这不是宠物店
This isn't a pet shop.
谢谢
Thank you.
你拿到了
You got it.
好的
OK.
好的!- 嗨!
OK! - Hi!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 打扰一下 - 玩得怎么样?
- Excuse me. - How's it going?
我们正在烧钱
We're just burning through cash.
- 所以 你是拉斯?- 是的
- So, you're Russ? - Yeah.
我听说过很多你的事 很高兴认识你
I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you.
这是康纳 我叫他康纳尔
This is Connor. I call him Conair.
- 这位是谁?- 我们刚认识
- Who's this? - We just met.
好的 让我来试试
All right, let me have a go.
介意我加入吗?- 当然!
Mind if I jump in? - Sure!
给 这是100美元 我们玩一会儿
Here. Here's $100. We'll play for a bit.
我没问题
Works for me.
- 哇!- 嘘 嘘
- Wow! - Shhh, shhh.
你要这么多鱼干什么?
What are you gonna do with all the fish?
- 砰 - 我靠!太厉害了!
- Bang. - Holy shit! That was awesome!
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么这么厉害?
Why are you so good at that?
我只是手法非常轻柔
I just have a very soft touch.
大多数时候 如果你乖乖的话
Most of the time. If you behave yourself.
那是你丈夫在盯着我们看吗?
Is that your husband staring at us?
不 他是我朋友
No, he's my friend.
- 这是你朋友?- 那是凯里
- This is your friend? - That's Carey.
凯里!过来"凯里"一下这些?
Carey! Go ahead and "carry" this?
拉斯 你想要几条?- 全要
How many do you want, Russ? - All of them.
全要?
All of them?
伙计们 来 我们去前排
Guys, come. Let's get the front row.
哦 嘿 不 我和他们一起的
Oh, hey. No, I'm with them.
不 这个满了 你得去后面
No, this one's full. You gotta go back.
- 对不起 - 搞什么鬼?
- Sorry. - What the hell?
我只是需要上去
I just need to get on.
哦 你能拿着这些吗?
Oh. Can you take these?
不 老兄 那都是你的
No, man, that's all you.
不行?
No?
拉住我的手!
Hold my hand!
我们可能也该手拉手
We should probably hold hands too.
拉斯 我把你的鱼安全保管好了 哥们
Russ, I got your fish safe and sound, man.
等等…这是个坏主意
Wait... This is a bad idea.
抓紧!我拿着你的鱼呢!
Hold on! I got your fish!
哦 操!
Oh, fuck!
我抓着…哦不 我抓不住你了!
I'm holding... Oh no, I lost you!
哦 操 我刚…
Oh, fuck, I just...
哦不 啊!
Oh no, ah!
加油 伙计们!加油 鱼!
Come on, guys! Come on, fish!
还剩两条!还剩两条
Two left! I got two left.
还剩一条 还剩一条…
I got one left. I got one...
哦是啊 柬埔寨 马丘比丘 所有大国 非洲
Oh yeah. Cambodia, Machu Picchu, all the big countries. Africa.
我为无国界医生组织做了很多工作
I've done a lot of work with Doctors Without Borders.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
不 我只是负责他们的社交媒体
No, I just run their socials.
伙计们 接下来想玩什么?
Guys, what do you want to do next?
- 碰碰车!- 对 碰碰车!
- Bumper cars! - Yeah, bumper cars!
我可以玩 你想玩碰碰车吗?
I can do that. You want to do bumper cars?
- 想!- 系好安全带!
电影精选列表