Deny.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
嘿 你查收信息了吗?
Hey, have you checked your messages?
皮安皮亚诺先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Piampiano.
请跟我来一下 好吗?
Would you join me, please?
什么也别说 我们会处理
Don't say anything. We will handle this.
好的
OK.
你到底怎么回事?
What's going on with you?
他先对我做的
He did it to me first.
做了什么?
Did what?
布兰登·卢吉安娜在劳伦·惠滕伯格面前扒了我的裤子
Brandon Lugiana pantsed me in front of Lauren Whittenberg.
然后裤子卡在我脚踝上
Then they got caught around my ankles,
所以大家都看到了
so everyone saw everything.
布兰登·卢吉安娜是个小混♥蛋♥
Brandon Lugiana is a little asshole.
所以我才报复他
That's why I got him back.
汉谟拉比法典 以眼还眼
Hammurabi's Code. Eye for an eye.
什么?
What?
这是世界上最古老的法律体系
It's the oldest legal system in the world.
美索不达米亚
Mesopotamia.
但我不是故意要弄断他胳膊的
I didn't mean to break his arm, though.
你为什么老是惹麻烦?
Why do you keep getting in trouble?
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
学校制度已经坏了
The school system's broken.
洛克菲勒模仿工厂模式建立它
Rockefeller modeled it after factories
是为了培养更听话的工人
to create more obedient workers.
你从哪儿听来的?
Where did you hear that?
一个TED演讲
A TED Talk.
你不想上大学吗?
Don't you want to go to college?
不想 太贵了
Nah. It's too expensive.
而且我爸妈总是为钱吵架
And my parents are always fighting about money.
我觉得他们要离婚了
I think they're getting a divorce.
他们这么说了吗?
Did they say that?
没有 但我听到我妈在跟律师说话
No, but I heard my mom talking to a lawyer.
而且我觉得她有新男朋友了
And I think she has a new boyfriend.
你为什么觉得她有新男朋友了?
Why do you think she has a new boyfriend?
我在她房♥间里看到一双纽巴伦运动鞋
I saw a pair of New Balance sneakers in her room.
我爸爸绝对不会穿纽巴伦
My dad would never wear New Balance.
他太酷了
He's too cool.
别担心 我们会帮你解决这个问题的
Don't worry, we're gonna get you out of this.
好吗?
OK?
只是... 说实话
Just... tell the truth.
真♥相♥总有一天会大白的
It always comes out eventually.
格兰特先生 拉塞尔 请进
Mr. Grant, Russell, please.
走吧 说实话
Let's go. Tell the truth.
格兰特先生 正如我刚才向皮安皮亚诺先生和夫人解释的
Mr. Grant, as I was explaining to Mr. and Mrs. Piampiano,
布兰登·卢吉安娜声称拉塞尔
Brandon Lugiana claims that Russell
在您的体育课上袭击了他
assaulted him in your PE class.
我是说 这说得太严重了
I mean, that's a stretch.
我不是律师 但这听起来像道听途说
I'm not an attorney, but that sounds like hearsay.
我只是扒了他的裤子 他自己摔倒的
I just pantsed him. He fell on his own.
拉斯 我说什么来着?
Russ, what did I say?
一些目击者
A number of eyewitnesses
也站出来了
have also come forward.
很明显这是故意行为
And it's clear it was a deliberate act.
一种报复行为 - 报复?
An act of retribution. - Retribution?
你把这儿变成告密者的温床了 哈里
You're turning the place into a snitch breeding ground, Harry.
奥特博士!
Dr. Ott!
博士?你是哪方面的博士?
Doctor? What are you a doctor of?
也许这是报复
Maybe this is retribution
报复我在食堂点了一把火
for when I started a bonfire in the cafeteria.
我就知道是你干的
I fucking knew it was you.
据称 是我据称点了一把火
Allegedly. When I allegedly started a bonfire.
保罗 我们能谈谈拉斯的事吗?
Paul, can we please talk about Russ?
感觉你是在对他的意图做假设
It feels as though you're making assumptions about his intent.
那么 拉塞尔 你的意图是什么?
Well, what was it, Russell?
你的意图是什么?
What was your intent?
我只是想扯下他的裤子
I just wanted to pull his pants down
让大家看看他的小鸡鸡也很小
so everyone could see that he had a little penis too.
- 拉斯 - 他先对我做的!
- Russ. - He did it to me first!
是啊 但你不是故意要弄断那孩子胳膊的 对吧?
Yeah, but you didn't mean to break the kid's arm, right?
告诉他
Tell him that.
无论如何 结果是既成事实
Regardless, the outcome is the outcome.
他的意图是什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what his intent was.
- 不 很重要 - 奥特博士 你说得对
- Yes, it does. - Dr. Ott, you're right.
拉斯要为他所做的事负责
Russ will be responsible for what he did.
不 他不对
No, he's not right.
有时候 你本意是好的
Sometimes, you intend to do a good thing,
却发生了你无法控制的坏事
and bad things happen that are outside your control.
是啊 那你也需要为此负责
Yeah, then you need to be held accountable for them.
- 我同意!- 是啊 我也同意
- I agree! - Yeah, me too.
- 我同意皮安皮亚诺夫人的看法 - 我和朱尔斯...
- I agree with Mrs. Piampiano. - I'm with Jules...
我是说皮安皮亚诺夫人
I mean Mrs. Piampiano.
我们德比学校对暴♥力♥行为
We have a zero-tolerance policy for violence
实行零容忍♥政策
here at The Dirby School.
因此 拉塞尔将被开除
So, Russell will be expelled.
- 搞什么鬼 哈里?- 这他妈的学校!
- What the fuck, Harry? - This fucking school!
这太小题大做了
This was blown out of proportion.
我不这么认为
I don't think it is.
我们对暴♥力♥行为实行零容忍♥政策
We have a zero-tolerance policy against violence.
- 是我让他这么做的 - 你说什么?
- I told him to do it. - Excuse me?
是的 布兰登·卢吉安娜扒了拉斯的裤子
Yeah, Brandon Lugiana pantsed Russ
就在劳伦·惠滕伯格面前
in front of Lauren Whittenberg.
所以我让拉斯也扒回去
So I told Russ to pants him back.
这是汉谟拉比法典 美索不达米亚
It's Hammurabi's code. Mesopotamia.
好吧...
Well...
好吧
OK.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
靠
Shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么要让他那么做?
Why would you tell him to do that?
他没有
He didn't.
我们每年花三万五千美元送他来这个洗♥脑♥中心
We pay $35,000 for him to go to this indoctrination center,
他们却因为他反抗霸凌而开除他
and they kick him out for standing up to a bully.
保罗 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
Paul, shut the fuck up!
我只是说 我们应该为他感到骄傲
I'm just saying, we should be proud of him.
嘿 我为你骄傲
Hey, I'm proud of you.
凯里 你能带拉斯上车吗?
Carey, can you please take Russ to the car?
你们要谈谈吗?
Are you guys gonna talk?
是的 宝贝 我要跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
Yeah, baby, I'm gonna talk to your dad.
来吧 拉斯 我们走
Come on, Russ, let's go.
成功了
It worked.
他们在谈话了
They're talking.
我能解决的
I can fix it.
你解决不了
You can't fix it.
我需要让你隔离风险 以...
I needed to keep you insulated to...
你用我们儿子的名字去贷款
You put loans in our son's name.
你知道这有多恶心吗?
Do you know how fucking disgusting that is?
脱离背景来看 是的
Out of context, yes.
什么背景?什么他妈背景能让这事变得合理?
What context? What fucking context makes that OK?
我根本无法预测
There was no way I could predict
利率会那样飙升
rates would jump the way they did.
但我正在一家一家银行地解决
But I am working it out with the banks one by one,
同时申请破产
as I file for bankruptcy.
破产?
Bankruptcy?
破产的人多了去了
People go bankrupt all the time.
华特·迪士尼、林肯、肉卷...
Walt Disney, Lincoln, Meatloaf...
别说了
Stop talking.
这是一种重置的金融工具
It's a financial tool for reset.
它能让一切归零
It wipes the slate clean.
这可以是件积极的事 如果...
电影精选列表