只需要一些蝶形绷带
Just some butterfly bandages.
护理人员马上就到
Paramedics will be here any second.
谢天谢地护理人员在那里
Thank goodness the paramedics were there.
而且他们有蝶形绷带
And they had butterfly bandages.
你觉得她有很多遗憾吗?
Do you think she had a lot of regrets?
那个死去的女人?
The dead woman?
是啊 我觉得有很多事她都没来得及做
Yeah, I feel like there's a lot she never got to do.
每个人都有遗憾
Everyone has regrets.
是啊 她开的是辆小型货车
Yeah, she drove a minivan.
"反思是一个十字路口
"Reflection is an intersection.
"遗憾是一条死胡同
"Regret is a cul-de-sac.
我们所能做的就是在当下做出我们所能做的最好决定 "
All we can do is make the best decision we can in the present."
你说得对
You're right.
我的意思是 严格来说 你说得对
I mean, technically, you're right.
这是从你的播客里来的
It's from your podcast.
我只是需要说出来
I just need to say it.
- 什么?- 什么?
- What? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
"如果不说出口 就无法安心入眠 "
"If it isn't said, you can't be put to bed."
也是你说的 你说过这话
Also you. You said that.
对不起 我总爱引用你的话
I'm sorry, I love quoting you.
我需要下车
I need to get out.
什么?哦 好吧 好的
What? Oh, OK, all right.
我…
I...
不 凯里 不是指这辆车
No, Carey. Not the car.
是你
You.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
不 凯里 不是…天啊!
No, Carey, not... Jesus!
不是说你!是我们的婚姻
Not you! Our marriage.
好了 我说出来了 我——我不能再…
There, I said it. I--I can't...
我不能再这样下去了 对不起 操!
I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. Fuck!
求你别这么说
Please don't say that.
我想离婚
I want to get divorced.
你不能因为一次濒死体验就说你想离婚
You can't say you want you want a divorce
那不是濒死体验
just because of a near-death experience.
那是死亡体验 她死了
That wasn't a near-death experience.
那也不是真正的理由
That was a death experience. She's dead.
这仍然不是一个真正的理由
It's still not a real reason.
我不忠
I'm unfaithful.
我一直不忠
I've been unfaithful.
你这么说只是因为你需要一个真正的理由
Are you saying that just because you needed a real reason
还是你真的…
or have you actually...
真的
Actually.
好吧 操!
OK. Fuck!
对不起
Sorry.
好吧…
OK...
就一次?
Just one time?
两次?
Two?
拜托别让我数 三次?
Please don't make me count. Three?
好吧 算了 我不想知道了
OK, forget it. I don't want to know.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
所以…我们可以解决这个问题
So... We're going to just work this out.
我不知道我是否想解决这个问题
I don't know that I want to work this out.
但我非常爱你
But I love you so much.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我也非常爱你
And I love you so much.
但我…我有这种感觉已经有一阵子了
But I... I've been feeling this way for a while.
天啊 我该怎么说呢?
God, how do I put this?
嗯…
Um...
哦 我写下来了
Oh, I wrote it down.
什么?
What?
是的 我…哦 在这里 找到了
Yeah, I... Oh, here, got it.
你计划好的?
Were you planning this?
不 不是
No, I wasn't.
我的意思是 是的
I mean, yes.
在某个时候
At some point.
但不是 我没计划这次具体的经历
But no. I wasn't planning this exact experience.
给 我…嗯…
Here, I... Um...
我只是…它还没…还没准备好
I'm just... It's not... It's not ready.
我 我没想过现在就念给你听
I--I didn't think I was going to read it to you right now.
但我可以就…
But I can just...
我就边念边改吧 好吧 嗯…
I'll just fix it as I go. OK, um...
"凯里 我的爱人
"Carey, my love.
"这是我写过的最难的一封信
"This is the hardest letter I've ever written.
我们结婚才13…"
We've only been married for 13..."
是啊 哦 靠
Yeah. Oh, shit.
"…呃 14个月
"...uh, 14 months.
"我们一直在共同建立这种生活
"And we've been building this life together,
"但这感觉不像是我自己的生活
"but it doesn't feel like my life.
"我觉得我们只是在生存 但是…
"I feel like we're just existing, but...
"我不想只是生存
"I don't want to exist.
我…"
I..."
哦 靠 我念到哪了?
Oh, shit, where was I?
"我不想只是生存 我想成长
"I don't want to exist. I want to grow.
也许是因为我只和7个人上过床"
And maybe it's because I've only been with 7 people--"
我以为我是你的第四个
I thought I was your fourth.
你是啊
You are.
你能不能让我…
Can you just let me...
这不是关于性的
This isn't about sex.
我的意思是 这不只是关于性
I mean, it's not justabout sex.
也关于欲望和…
It's also about desire and...
凯里!
Carey!
凯里!我还没说完!
Carey! I wasn't done!
分居
啊…
Ah...
啊…
Ah...
哦!
Oh!
嘿 哥们!
Hey, guys!
我能搭个便船吗…我能搭你们的船吗?
Can I get a ride on your... Can I get a ride on your boat?
嘿…
Hey...
你没事吧?
You OK?
没事!
No!
你有水吗?
You have any water?
有
Yeah.
嘿 德里克!你得把游泳池的侧板做完
Hey, Derek! You got to finish the siding on this pool.
哦 老兄!你看起来糟透了
Oh, man! You look like shit.
是啊 我就是糟透了
Yeah, I am like shit.
- 什么 你是游过来的?- 一部分是
- What, did you swim here? - Partially.
嘿 凯里教练!
Hey, Coach Carey!
嘿 拉斯!姿势不错 哥们!
Hey, Russ! Good form, man!
你怎么样?
How you doing?
很好 爸爸说我可以养条狗
Great. Dad said I could get a dog.
我可没说你一定能养狗
I did not say you could get a dog.
谁来捡狗屎?你吗?
Who's gonna pick up dog shit? You?
当然!
Sure!
不 你不会的
No, you're not.
我给他买♥♥了个鱼缸 他就没完没了地念叨这该死的狗
I got him a fish tank, he won't stop about this goddamn dog.
阿什莉要离婚 她说了
Ashley wants a divorce. She said it.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
进来洗个澡换身衣服
Come inside and shower and change.
我连衣服都没有
I don't even have clothes.
手♥机♥也没有 我可能落下了
Or my phone. I think I left it.
- 爸爸 我们能放烟花吗?- 嗯 晚点
- Dad, can we do fireworks? - Yeah, later.
实际上 阿什莉几小时前来过
Actually, Ashley stopped by a couple hours ago.
什么?她还在这儿吗?
What? Is she still here?
不 她把你的包送来了
No, she dropped your bag off.
她说了什么吗?
Did she say anything?
说你们要分手了
That you were breaking up.
我让她滚蛋
I told her to go fuck herself
说我们再也不想见到她了
and we never want to see her again.
什么?你为什么要那么说?
电影精选列表