'cause someone never officially benched him.
我从未正式和他约会过
I never officially dated him.
你知道什么是正式的吗?婚姻
You know what's official? Marriage.
婚姻是正式的
Marriage is official.
嘿 保罗 你要住多久?
Hey, Paul, how long are you staying?
直到问题解决
As long as it takes.
直到什么解决?
As long as what takes?
嘿 伙计们!对不起我迟到了
Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late.
我们加时了
We went into overtime.
比赛很精彩
Game was great.
我的意思是 我们输了 但姑娘们很棒
I mean, we lost, but the girls were great.
凯里 我给你留了一碗
Carey, I saved you a bowl.
我本来会多做点的
I would have made more,
但我不知道要做这么多人的份
but I didn't know I was cooking for so many.
本来没打算做你的
You weren't supposed to.
没关系 安东内塔 我有安排
It's OK, Antoneta. I have plans.
我得去洗个澡
I gotta take a shower.
哇!大忙人
Wow! Busy guy.
我懂 老兄
I get it, man.
我觉得你不懂
I don't think you do.
我能修好任何东西 任何东西
I can fix anything, anything.
不良姿势、偏头痛、脊柱侧弯、椎间盘突出…
Bad posture, migraines, scoliosis, ruptured discs...
这个我修不好
I can't fix this.
只是感觉宇宙失衡了
It just feels like the universe is out of alignment,
而我无法调整它
and I can't adjust it.
我真的懂
I really get it.
你懂吗?
Do you?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, man.
哦!嗯…
Oh! Um...
你应该去跟她谈谈 好吗?
You should go talk to her about it, OK?
嘿 你雇过
Hey, you ever hire people
一点经验都没有的人吗?
with, like, no experience whatsoever?
雇过!可以付他们少点钱
Yeah! You can pay them less.
等等 你付他们多少?
Wait, how much do you pay them?
每小时2.75美元
$2.75 an hour.
那甚至不到最低工资
That's not even minimum wage.
是啊 所以才有小费嘛
Yeah. That's what tips are for.
食品价格你控制不了
Food prices, you can't control.
但你总可以少付员工工资
But you can always pay the staff less.
等他们干不动了 总有人找工作!
When they burn out, there's always people looking for work!
我在找工作
I'm looking for work.
是啊 现在竞争真的很激烈
Yeah, it's really competitive right now.
屁♥股♥真翘!
Cute butt!
天啊 阿什莉!
Jesus Christ, Ashley!
能给我点隐私吗?
Can I have some privacy?
我以前见过你裸体
I've seen you naked before.
是啊 但自从一切发生后就没见过了
Yeah, but not since everything happened.
好吧 嗯 现在你见到了
OK, well, here we are.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我只是在刷牙
I'm just brushing my teeth.
嗯…
Mmm...
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不能让所有这些人待在我们的公♥寓♥里
I can't have all these people in our apartment.
- 他们是你的情人!- 前情人
- They're your lovers! - Ex-lovers.
你和安东内塔分手了?
You broke up with Antoneta?
没有 但如果我分手了 我希望
No, but when I do, I'd appreciate it
你别邀请她
if you wouldn't invite her.
好吧 嗯 周二是FIFA之夜
OK, well, Tuesday's FIFA night,
她已经在一个分组里了
and she's already in a bracket,
所以会有点棘手
so it's going to be a little tricky.
凯里
Carey.
是你告诉我需要交朋友的
You're the one who told me I needed to make friends.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
喜欢 你看起来很棒
Yeah, you look great.
会不会太夸张?
Is it too much?
不 永远不会太夸张
No, it's never too much.
你应该试试露背的
You should try one with a low back,
因为你的背很美
'cause you have a great back.
这件就是露背的
This one has a low back.
哦
Oh.
是啊 很完美
Yeah, it's perfect.
我们今晚要去看一个读心术表演
We're supposed to go see a mentalist tonight.
但是 我的意思是 我可以取消
But, I mean, I can totally cancel.
我们可以待在家里 看部电影
We could stay in, watch a movie,
就我们两个
just us two.
我有安排了
I have plans.
- 哦 - 什么安排?
- Oh. - What plans?
- 保罗 - 真该死!
- Paul. - Goddamn it!
保罗 回家去!
Paul, go home!
嘿 各位!
Hey, everyone!
所有人都得离开!
Everyone needs to leave!
我很乐意离开
I will happily leave
只要我妻子又开始跟我说话
as soon as my wife starts talking to me again.
说到这个 你 呃 跟她谈过了吗?
Speaking of which, have you, uh, talked to her?
- 还没有 - 哦 哇!真可惜
- Not yet. - Oh, wow! That's a shame.
我还以为你送拉斯上学时
I thought for sure you might have run into her
可能碰到她了
dropping Russ off at school.
没有
I didn't.
你确定你没做什么
Are you sure you didn't do something
让她这么生气的事?
to make her so upset?
没有 我想不起来
No, nothing I can think of.
一点都没有?
Nothing at all?
没有 一点都没有
No, nothing.
为什么 你知道些什么?- 不
Why, do you know something? - No.
- 他妈到底怎么回事?- 没事
- What the fuck is going on? - Nothing.
你和谁有约?
Who do you have plans with?
一个女人
A woman.
我不知道你在跟别人约会
I didn't know you were dating someone.
- 是啊 我也不知道 - 刚认识不久
- Yeah, me neither. - It's very new.
我很想见见她
I'd love to meet her.
- 是啊 我也是 - 我也是
- Yeah, me too. - So would I.
费德 我让你走的!
Fede, I told you to leave!
- 他们得走了 - 好的
- They got to go. - OK.
- 他们得走了 - 伙计们 你们得走了
- They got to go. - Guys, you got to go.
- 所有人 出去!- 来吧 费德!
- Everybody, out! - Come on, Fede!
从房♥子里滚出去 哥们
Get out of the fucking house, dude.
- 我觉得你该走了 - 回家去!
- I think you should go. - Go home!
不 不 不 她不是说我的
No, no, no, she doesn't mean me.
喂?
Hello?
是的!
Yes!
好的 发生什么事了?
OK, what happened?
好的 我马上过来
OK, I'm coming now.
是的 我正在路上
Yes, I'm on my way now.
嘿!
Hey!
不 不 不!你在干什么?
No, no, no! What are you doing?
你要开走我的车?
Are you taking my car?
哦 现在它是我的车了
Oh, it's my car now.
你不能!先生!
You can't! Sir!
你不能开走我的车!
You cannot take my car!
我现在急需我的车!
I need my car right now!
我需要我的车!
I need my car!
这就是我第二任妻子离开我的原因
And that sums up why my second wife left me.
康妮 她是个好女人
Connie. She was a good woman.
我的第三任妻子... 唉 唉 唉
My third wife... Ay, ay, ay.
抱歉抢车的事!祝你好运
Sorry about the whole car thing! Good luck.
嘿
Hey.
什么都别承认 知道吗?
Don't admit anything, OK?
否认 否认 再否认
Deny, deny, deny.
否认
Deny.
否认
电影精选列表