I have a package for Julie Piampiano.
这里没有朱莉 滚开!
There's no Julie here. Fuck off!
你是朱莉吗?
Are you Julie?
好吧 我可以等
OK, I can wait.
那是谁?
Who was that?
该死的法警
Fucking process server.
哦!
Oh!
这里面是什么?
What's in this?
拉斯!校车!
Russ! Bus!
拉斯 校车
Russ, bus.
给 我给你做了点"炒蛋蛋"
Here, I made you some "scramblos."
就是鸡蛋
It's just eggs.
不用了 谢谢
I'm OK, thank you.
嘿 拉斯 你为什么养了只黄金贵宾犬?
Hey, Russ, why'd you get a golden doodle?
凯里舅舅过敏
Uncle Carey's allergic.
是啊 但你知道如果把
Yeah, but you know what happens
像金毛寻回犬这样优秀的狗
if you take a great dog like a golden retriever
和像贵宾犬这样差劲的狗混在一起会怎样吗?
and mix it with a shit dog like a poodle?
你会得到一只差劲的狗
You get a shit dog.
如果你想让我对凯里舅舅刻薄点 我会的
If you want me to be mean to Uncle Carey, I will.
你不必刻薄
You don't have to be mean.
不过我还是很感激 - 拉斯 校车!
I appreciate it, though. - Russ, bus!
你要吃完那个吗?
You gonna finish that?
该死的!他错过校车了
Goddamn it! He missed the bus.
拉斯 穿上鞋!
Russ, get your shoes on!
啊 妈的!
Ah, motherfucker!
拉斯!你得把狗屎捡起来!
Russ! You gotta pick up this dog shit!
操!哦 沾到我脚趾上了
Fuck! Oh, it's in my toes.
我没时间开车送他
I don't have time to drive him.
没关系 我送他
It's OK, I'll drive him.
反正我也要顺路送这些包裹
I have to drop these packages off anyway.
好的!
OK!
我可以送他
I can drive him.
不用 凯里送他就行
No, Carey's got it.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
凯里 我觉得那个法警还在外面
Carey, I think that process server is still outside.
别跟他说话
Do not talk to him.
好的!拉斯 来吧 我们走
OK! Russ, come on, let's go.
- 再见 爸爸!- 再见 拉斯!
- Bye, Dad! - Bye, Russ!
先生 您是皮安皮亚诺先生吗?
Sir, are you Mr. Piampiano?
我不会说英语
No hablo inglés.
哦 我是说法语
Oh, I mean français.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
洗脚
Washing my feet.
先生!先生!
Monsieur! Monsieur!
你们看起来真的很忙
You guys seem really busy.
是啊 生意越来越好了
Yeah, getting a lot of traction.
我负责制♥作♥所有东西 然后凯里负责发货
I make everything, and then Carey handles the fulfillment.
嗯...
Well...
他是个好人
He is a good guy.
你完全可以找到更差的
You could do way worse.
我找过
I have.
你们看起来真的很幸福
You guys seem really happy.
我们是的
We are.
啊!哦 操!
Ah! Oh, fuck!
我好久没吃过这个了!
I haven't had this in so long!
嗯!
Mmm!
嗯 妈的 太好吃了!
Mmm, fuck, that's good!
我签了文件
I signed the papers.
我以为你在等你的律师
I thought you were waiting on your lawyer.
不 那只是我在拖延
No, that was just me stalling.
应该挺简单的
Should be pretty straightforward.
我们现在已经没钱了
We don't have money anymore.
对 我们没了!
No, we don't!
我们迟早会被从这里赶出去
We're getting kicked out of here at some point.
我还爱着你
I still love you.
我觉得这永远不会改变 但是...
I don't think that'll ever change, but...
我不知道 近距离看到你们...
I don't know, seeing you guys up close...
即使是从后院看
even from the backyard,
我意识到我只是希望你快乐
I realize I just want you to be happy.
我希望拉斯快乐
I want Russ to be happy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我最近在读关于以孩子为中心的离婚
I've been reading about child-centered divorce.
你开始读书了?
You've been reading?
是啊 我是说... 嗯 我有时间
Yeah, I mean... Well, I've had time.
好吧 说实话 是有声书
OK, fine, it's an audiobook.
但核心思想是父母双方共同努力
But the gist is that both parents work together
为孩子创造一个...
to create a...
支持性和稳定的环境
supportive and stable environment for the child,
通过诸如一致性和常规、
through things like consistency and routine,
开放沟通和减少冲突等方式 你知道吗?
open communication and minimizing conflict, you know?
这很酷
It's cool.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
你知道 我也可以很让人印象深刻
You know, I can be impressive.
你还好吗?
You OK?
朱尔斯?
Jules?
我不知道 就是让我有点情绪化
I don't know, it just made me emotional.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我们不再是夫妻了
We're not married anymore.
听着 如果你想让我撕掉那些文件 我...
Listen, if you want me to rip those papers up, I...
不 不 不!这是喜悦的眼泪
No, no, no! These are happy tears.
哦
Oh.
我太高兴了!
I'm so happy!
哦是啊 好吧
Oh yeah, OK.
它们看起来像普通的眼泪
They looked like regular tears.
嘿 我在考虑给拉斯的生日请个小丑
Hey, I'm thinking about getting a clown
for Russ's birthday.
他是不是有点大了 不适合小丑了?
He's a bit old for a clown, no?
是啊 我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
嗯 我想想别的
I'll think of something else.
另外 我能带我女朋友来吗?
Also, can I bring my girlfriend?
我是说 我不知道你有女朋友了
I mean, I didn't know you had a girlfriend.
是啊 是啊 我... 我有女朋友了
Yeah, yeah, I... I do have a girlfriend.
她很好 你会喜欢她的
She's great. You'd like her.
当然
Sure.
等不及要见见她了
Can't wait to meet her.
你先来
You go first.
♪ 今夜我的生命沉重
♪ Tonight my life is heavy
♪ 我虚弱不堪 落魄潦倒
♪ I'm weak and down at heel
♪ 地牢中的囚徒... ♪
♪ The prisoner in the dungeon... ♪
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
我-我-- 对不起
I-I-- Sorry.
是有什么具体原因吗?因为我一直在健身
Is it something specific? 'Cause I've been working out.
不是你的外表问题
It's not how you look.
这不会让他嫉妒 没什么能让他嫉妒
It won't make him jealous. Nothing does.
该死的 阿什利
Goddamn, Ashley.
这是你的主意 - 我知道
It was your idea. - I know.
我以为你想要凯里回来!
I thought you wanted Carey back!
我告诉朱莉我有女朋友了
I told Julie I have a girlfriend.
也许你可以跟她谈谈 坦诚相待
Maybe you could talk to her and just be honest.
也许她会再给你一次机会
Maybe she'll give you another chance.
为什么?我不配再有机会
Why? I don't deserve another chance.
那就是你的答案了
Then that's your answer.
那不能是我的答案
That can't be my answer.
也许这就是答案
Maybe it is the answer.
想一下 陪着我
Think about it for a second. Stay with me.
我一直在和一个读心术师约会
I've been dating a mentalist.
他能读懂我的心思 这很难
He reads my mind, which is hard,
因为我不喜欢他
because I'm not into him.
但后来我的人生导师让我了解了
But then my life coach turned me onto
电影精选列表