What? Why would you say that?
因为我想让她知道我们的立场:支持你
Because I wanted her to know where we stand: with you.
我不想要"支持我"这种立场
I don't want there to be a "with me."
他没那么说
He didn't say that.
我本来想说的 但她很快就走了
I would have, but she left very quickly.
顺便说一句 那是菲乌吉水
That's Fiuggi water, by the way.
一瓶大概20美元
It's, like, $20 a bottle.
据说这是教皇唯一喝的水
Apparently, it's the only water the Pope drinks.
除了葡萄酒 很显然
Besides wine, obviously.
我想教皇是喝葡萄酒的
I imagine the Pope drinks wine.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
这很正常 对吧?
This is normal, right?
人们在结婚第一年
People go through stuff like this
都会经历类似的事情
in the first year of marriage.
不
No.
据说它能治痛风
Apparently, it cures the gout.
我不想离婚
I don't want to get a divorce.
没人想
No one does.
她想
She does.
是啊
Yeah.
来点日本威士忌吗?
Want some Japanese whisky?
我从日本进口的
I got it imported from Japan.
哦 不 不 不!
Oh, no. No, no!
呃 也许就喝一杯 因为…
Uh, maybe just this one, 'cause it's...
而且你 你知道的 - 是啊
And you're, you know. - Yeah.
离婚没什么大不了的
Divorce isn't that big a deal.
因为你又没离过
'Cause you don't have one of those.
那倒是!
That's true!
如果你们没有孩子…- 或者钱
If you don't have kids... - Or money.
…离婚就像普通分手一样
...divorce is just like a regular breakup.
而你两样都没有
And you don't have either.
我知道
I know.
我们有钱有孩子 我们永远不能离婚
We have money and a kid. We can never get divorced.
嗯 这是我们还能在一起的唯一原因
Mmm. That's the only reason we're still together.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你!
- I love you. - I love you!
我想洗个澡
I'd love a shower.
哦 真该死!
Oh, goddammit!
- 哦!- 拉斯!
- Oh! - Russ!
别朝邻居家放!
Do not shoot them at the neighbors!
那可是价值大概3000美元的烟花
That's, like, $3,000 of fireworks.
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
哦 靠!
Oh, shit!
操 肥皂进眼睛里了!
Fuck, I got soap in my eyes!
我不想轻描淡写
I don't want to downplay it,
但我觉得这也许是件好事
but I feel like this might be a good thing.
才不是!结婚才是好事
It's not! Being married is a good thing.
你检查过有没有蜱虫吗?
Have you checked for ticks?
没有 我没事!
No, I'm OK!
你应该检查一下有没有蜱虫
You should check for ticks.
什么?
What?
哦…
Oh...
小心 地是湿的
Careful, it's wet.
凯里 听我说
Carey, listen to me.
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
但你娶了个人生导师 你还指望什么?
But you married a life coach. What did you expect?
我不知道 指望婚姻持久?
I don't know. To stay married?
记得我们去手指湖品酒的时候吗
Remember when we went wine tasting in the Finger Lakes,
她除了意大利葡萄酒什么都不肯喝?
and she refused to drink anything but Italian wines?
她讨厌雷司令
She hates Riesling.
大家都讨厌 这不是重点
Everyone does. That's not the point.
- 重点是什么?- 抬起来
- What's the point? - Lift.
重点是你想和一个
The point is do you want to be married to someone
不想和你结婚的人结婚吗?
who doesn't want to be married to you?
你不想 怎么回事?
You don't. What's going on?
检查有没有蜱虫
Checking for ticks.
能让我一个人洗个澡哭一会儿吗?
Can I please just take a shower and cry by myself?
当然 我只是需要知道
Of course, I just need to know
我们喝的是什么酒
what kind of wine we're drinking.
阿什莉最近很喜欢橙酒
Ashley's really into orange wines these days.
天啊 我们需要刺♥激♥一下系统
Jesus Christ, we need to shock the system.
什么?哦 操!好冷!
What? Oh, fuck! That's cold!
啊!啊!
Ah! Ah!
啊 操!
Ah, fuck!
能给我条毛巾吗?
Can I have a towel?
你别再自怜自艾了
You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
我就是在为自己感到难过
I am sorry for myself.
她背叛了我
She cheated on me.
真的?你没提过这个
Really? You didn't mention that.
我爸爸常说:"洗个澡就冲掉了 "
My dad used to say: "It washes off in the shower."
冲掉什么?
What does?
冲不掉的
It doesn't.
我知道这感觉像是件大事
I know it feels like a big deal.
但如果你让它变得没问题 那就不算背叛 那就没事
But if you make it OK, it's not cheating. It's OK.
你能接受?
You're OK with it?
我读过一本书
I read a book.
是一篇文章
It was an article.
不管怎样 我们是开放关系
Whatever. We're open.
你们是在耍我吗?
Are you guys fucking with me right now?
我们不是一夫一妻制
We are not monogamous.
他可以做他想做的事
He can do what he wants,
而我不想知道
and I don't want to know about it.
除非我想知道
Unless I do want to know about it.
如果我想知道 我就会问
In which case I would ask,
然后他会告诉我一切
and he would tell me everything.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
是的 这不像我们在和别人约会
Yeah, it's not like we're dating other people.
不是多边恋 我们不是要重新发明轮子
It's not polyamory. We're not reinventing the wheel.
我没有另一个家庭 比如 另一个鱼缸
I don't have another family with, like, another fish tank.
这太让我震惊了
This is blowing my mind.
我们只是现实一点 明白吗?
We're just realistic, you know?
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
那种爱是肉体的、情感的和精神的
And that love is physical and emotional and spiritual,
而情感和精神方面更重要
and the emotional and the spiritual are more important.
所以我们在肉体方面就更灵活一些
So we're a little bit more flexible with the physical.
你在肉体方面非常灵活
You're very flexible with the physical.
我练普拉提
I do Pilates.
好吧 等等
OK, hold on a second.
这是谁的主意?
Whose idea was this?
嗯
Mmm.
- 两个人…- 我们两个人的主意
- Both... - Both of ours.
好吧 你是要告诉我
OK, you're telling me
如果她出去 遇到某人
that if she goes out, finds someone,
他们看对眼了
and they hit it off,
然后决定在某个停车场的皮卡后斗
and then they decide to go do some doggy style
来个后入式
in the back of a pick-up truck in a parking lot somewhere,
你…你能接受?
you're... you can handle that?
那真是太浪漫了
That is really romantic.
如果她能接受 我就能接受
If she can handle that, I can handle that.
好吧 如果是你认识的人呢?
OK, what if it's someone you know?
我不在乎是谁
I don't care who it is.
真的?
Really?
是啊 我为什么要在乎?
Yeah, why would I care?
我嘛 像个自我觉悟的个体
I'm, like, a self-realized individual.
你们两个做♥爱♥ 我也不会介意
You two could have sex, it wouldn't bother me.
哇!
Wow!
嗯 有了这份闪亮的认可
Well, with that gleaming endorsement,
那我就鞍马上阵啦
let me just saddle up over here.
哇 哇 哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
慢着!- 看看这个
Take it easy! - Look at this.
我是匹马!驾!
I'm a horse! Giddy up!
你是有点像 我刚在浴室看到了
电影精选列表