这首歌♥太好听了
This song is so good.
我知道
I know.
为什么这首歌♥这么好听?
Why is this song so good?
你想对唱吗?
Do you want to duet?
想
Yeah.
♪ 每当我叫你"朋友" ♪
♪ Whenever I call you "friend" ♪
♪ 我开始觉得我懂了 ♪
♪ I begin to think I understand ♪
♪ 我们的一切
♪ Everything we are
♪ 你和我一直如此
♪ You and I have always been
♪ 永远永远
♪ Ever and ever
♪ 我在你眼中看见自己 ♪
♪ I see myself within your eyes ♪
哦耶 宝贝!
Oh yeah, baby!
♪ 我知道这件事会告诉我原因 ♪
♪ And I know this thing to show me why ♪
♪ 无论我做什么 总会把我带回家 回到你身边 ♪
♪ Anything I do always brings me home to you ♪
高音!
High note!
♪ 永远永远
♪ Forever and ever
♪ 现在我知道我的生命赐予我的不止是回忆 ♪
♪ Now I know my life has given me more than memories ♪
♪ 日复一日
♪ Day by day
♪ 我们能看见
♪ We can see
♪ 每个瞬间都有理由继续前行 ♪
♪ In every moment there's a reason to carry on ♪
哦 靠!
Oh, shit!
♪ 甜蜜的爱向我们展示天堂般的光芒 ♪
♪ Sweet love showing us some heavenly light ♪
♪ 我从未见过如此美丽的景象 ♪
♪ I've never seen such a beautiful sight ♪
♪ 甜蜜的爱向我们展示天堂般的光芒 ♪
♪ Sweet love showing us some heavenly light ♪
你没感觉吗?
You're not feeling it?
不 我有感觉
No, I was.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
猜猜怎么着?
Guess what?
什么?
What?
我们周六要去上陶艺课
We're doing pottery lessons Saturday.
哦 我…我让你别这么做的
Oh, I... I asked you not to do that.
我以为你说你想要有新的体验
I thought you said you wanted to have new experiences.
是啊 但我的意思是指 比如性方面的
Yeah, but I meant, like, sexually.
而且 陶艺不是一种体验 是一项活动
And besides, pottery is not an experience, it's an activity.
陶艺也可以很性感 你看过《人鬼情未了》那部电影吗?
Pottery can be sexual. Have you seen the movie Ghost?
我觉得你需要更多朋友一起做事
I feel like you need more friends to do things with.
我有朋友
I have friends.
谁?除了保罗
Who? Besides Paul.
保罗…
Paul...
你 你是我最好的朋友
You. You're my best friend.
你还想去吗?
You still want to go?
是啊 那是个海滩别♥墅♥
Yeah, it's a beach house.
你"缺定"吗?("shore"谐音 "sure")
Are you "shore"?
是啊 就在水边
Yeah. It's on the water.
哦 那很放松了
Oh, "water" relief.
你真傻!
You're so dumb!
可能会很浪漫
It could be romantic.
是啊 可能会
Yeah, it could be.
可能是个造人的好地方
Could be a nice place to make a baby.
是啊 也许…也许还不行
Yeah, maybe... Maybe not yet.
但在此期间 我们可以做点别的
But in the meantime, we can do other stuff.
哦!我好怕痒!
Oh! I'm so ticklish!
好了 好啦
OK, all right.
好的 - 嘿…
OK. - Hey...
把这个脱了
Take this off.
谢谢
Thanks.
用手还是用嘴?
Hand or mouth?
哦 用手就行 是的
Oh, hand's fine. Yeah.
让我帮你一下
Let me help you out a little.
哦 哇 好吧
Oh, wow. OK.
哇 好吧 我还得看路呢
Whoa, OK. I also got to look at the road.
这真的很性感 但也很危险
This is really sexy, but also dangerous.
哦 靠!
Oh, shit!
刺♥激♥
Exciting.
你想摸我的胸吗?- 好啊!
Do you want to hold my boob? - OK!
谢谢
Thanks.
- 可以吗?- 可以 摸到了
- Yeah? - Yeah, got it.
- 有帮助吗?- 有 太棒了
- Is it helping? - Yeah, it's great.
嗯 你喜欢这样吗?喜欢吗?
Yeah, you like that? Yeah?
- 哦 靠!- 混♥蛋♥!
- Oh, shit! - Asshole!
这家伙开车像个混♥蛋♥
This guy's driving like an asshole.
嘿 专心点!你好像分心了
Hey, stay with me! You seem distracted.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 你快到了吗?- 是的 我快了
- Are you close? - Yeah, I'm close.
哦 哦 妈的!哦 妈的!
Oh. Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
哦 靠!
Oh, shit!
哦 喔靠!
Oh, fuck!
哦 糟了
Oh, shit.
我靠!
Holy shit!
嘿 老兄 嘿 你怎么样?
Hey, dude. Hey, how you doing?
他没事吧?
Is he OK?
幸好你系了安全带
It's a good thing you were wearing your seat belt.
- 我妻子在哪?- 他妻子在哪?
- Where's my wife? - Where's his wife?
我不知道 你帮他 我去找她
I don't know. You help him, I'll find her.
- 好的 - 嘿 老兄…
- OK. - Hey, dude...
我找到她了!
I found her!
嘿!嗨!
Hey! Hi!
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
她没有呼吸了!
She's not breathing!
- 那做心肺复苏啊!- 好的!
- Well, do CPR! - OK!
我…我能走
I... I can walk.
先按压!
Compressions first!
C-A-B!按压 通气 呼吸
C-A-B! Compression, air, breath.
我喝了 大概两杯啤酒
I had, like, two beers.
我以为是A-B-C!通气 呼吸 按压
I thought it was A-B-C! Air, breath, compression.
不 他们改顺序了
No, they changed it.
- 谁改的?- 冷静
- Who changed it? - It's chill.
什么?我不知道!
What? I don't know!
做那些决定的人呗
Whoever makes those decisions.
他们可能做了某种…像是调查
They probably did some kind of a... like a survey.
- 好吧 我要做多少次?- 什么?
- OK, how many do I do? - What?
- 要做多少次?- 你做 呃 30次
- How many do I do? - You do, uh, 30.
30次按压 然后2次人工呼吸 明白吗?
30 compressions, then 2 breaths, OK?
然后再回去按压
Then back to compressions.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
靠!我没数数
Fuck! I wasn't counting.
那换人吧 你做得很好
Switch then. You're doing great.
你做得太棒了!
You're doing awesome!
- 哦 醒醒!- 手臂要伸直!
- Oh, wake up! - Use straight arms!
- 快点 贱♥人♥ 醒醒!- 手肘真的要锁死
- Come on, bitch. Wake up! - Really lock those elbows.
哦 宝贝 你做得太好了 我爱死这样了
Oh, baby, you're doing so good. I love it.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
不 她没死 继续
No, she's not dead. Keep going.
- 我觉得她死了 - 她没有
- I think she's dead. - She's not.
继续 啊 靠
Keep going. Ah, shit.
- 我应该继续吗?- 这取决于你
- Should I keep going? - It's up to you.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
如果你想的话可以继续
You can keep going if you want,
但她活不过来了
but she's not coming back.
妈的如果她活不过来了我为什么还要继续?
Why the fuck would I keep going if she's not coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
先生 你的阴♥茎♥为什么露在外面?
Sir, why is your penis out?
哦 操!对不起!
Oh, fuck! Sorry!
只是…
It's just...
哦 操!我夹到它了
Oh, fuck! I clipped it.
- 一切都还好吗?- 是的 他们没事
- Is everything OK? - Yeah, they're OK.
大家都没事 请继续前行
Everybody's OK. Keep moving along.
没关系!
It's all right!
我只夹到了一点点 龟♥头♥尖
I just got a little bit of it. Tip of it.
电影精选列表