Ah.
嘿 你在放"The Fray"的歌♥吗?
Hey. Are you playing The Fray?
♪ 有些事我们避而不谈
♪ Some things we don't talk about ♪
♪ 宁愿没有
♪ Rather do without
♪ 只是强颜欢笑
♪ And just hold the smile
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
♪ 在爱中进进出出
♪ Falling in and out of love
♪ 既羞愧又自豪
♪ Ashamed and proud of
♪ 始终在一起
♪ Together all the while
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
♪ 你永远不能说永不
♪ You can never say never
♪ 当我们不知道何时
♪ While we don't know when
♪ 一次又一次
♪ Time and time again
阿什利 等一下 好吗?
Ashley. Just hold on a second, OK?
♪ 比从前更年轻
♪ Younger now than we were before ♪
♪ 别让我走
♪ Don't let me go
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
♪ 别让我...
♪ Don't let...
别让我走 我还有两句
Don't let me go. I have two more.
♪ 别让我走
♪ Don't let me go
阿什利 停下 停一下
Ashley, just stop. Just stop for a second.
停一下
Just stop for a second.
♪ 别让我走 ♪
♪ Don't let me go ♪
- 阿什利 阿什利 - 什么?
- Ashley, Ashley. - What?
停一下
Stop for a second.
你在干什么?- 我--我在唱歌♥
What are you doing? - I--I was singing.
而且我不想签离婚协议
And I don't want to sign the divorce papers.
那是你的离婚协议
They're your divorce papers.
我按你的要求做了 我什么都没改
I gave you what you asked for. I didn't change anything.
因为你人这么好 这么贴心
Because you're so nice and so sweet.
我过去忽视了你的好 对不起
I took you for granted. I'm sorry.
我经历了一段
I went on a crazy experience
疯狂的经历 跟很多人上过床后才意识到...
and fucked a lot of people to realize...
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
- 我想试着诚实 - 别
- I'm trying to be honest. - Don't.
别诚实?
Don't be honest?
你有的是时间诚实
You had all the time in the world to be honest
当我们还在公♥寓♥里 和你那些他妈的白♥痴♥情人在一起的时候
when we were in the apartment with your fucking stupid lovers.
- 我以为你喜欢他们 - 不 我不喜欢他们
- I thought you liked them. - No, I don't like them.
好吧 我确实喜欢他们 他们是挺酷的人
OK, I do like them. They're cool people.
但重点是我... 我并不想喜欢他们
But the point is I... I don't want to like them.
我和他们做朋友只是为了气你
I was friends with them just to piss you off.
你以为我不嫉妒吗?
You think I wasn't jealous?
我一直都在嫉妒
I was jealous the whole time.
真浪漫
That's really romantic.
不 一点都不浪漫
No, it's not romantic.
这他妈糟透了
It's fucking terrible.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你知道睡在沙发上有多痛苦吗?
Do you know how painful it was to sleep on the couch?
我知道 费德告诉过你那沙发没有支撑
I know. Fede told you it had no support.
- 哦我的... - 你根本没听!
- Oh my... - You didn't listen!
操!
Fuck!
阿什利 操!
Ashley, fuck!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不快乐 但不知道如何解决
I was unhappy, and I didn't know how to fix it.
嗯 我希望你找到解决办法了
Well, I hope you figured it out.
我找到了 是啊 没什么需要解决的
I did. Yeah, there was nothing to fix.
快乐只是一种情绪 是短暂的
Happiness is just an emotion. It's transient.
我们进进出出... - 我不是短暂的
We move in and out... - I'm not transient.
我住在这里 好吗?而且我很快乐
I live here, OK? And I'm happy.
好吧
OK.
嗯 那么...
Well, um...
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我们能做朋友吗?
Can we be friends?
是的 我们能做朋友
Yes, we can be friends.
我们能做... 最好的朋友吗?
Can we be... best friends?
朋友能拥抱吗?
Can friends hug?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
♪ 别让我走
♪ Don't let me go
♪ 别让我走
♪ Don't let me go
♪ 别让我走 ♪
♪ Don't let me go ♪
朋友不能那样
Friends can't do that.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
那么 朋友能做什么?
So, what can friends do?
保罗
Paul.
我能跟你谈一下吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 马上回来 宝贝
Sure. Be right back, babe.
♪ 自从我遇见你
♪ Since I met you
♪ 你一直在撒谎
♪ You've been lying
♪ 说着谎言
♪ Telling lies
♪ 这一定是你的把戏
♪ It must be your game
♪ 现在你爱我吗? ♪
♪ Now do you love me? ♪
再见 失败者
Later, loser.
你到底有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
- 什么 小狗吗?- 对 小狗
- What, the puppy? - Yes, the puppy.
还有 这女人是谁?
But also, who is this woman?
哦 呃 凯莉
Oh, uh, Keri.
你为什么邀请阿什利?
And why did you invite Ashley?
因为她和我请的那个读心术师在约会
Because she's dating the mentalist I hired.
保罗!
Paul!
这太累人了
This is exhausting.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
到底要怎样你才肯罢休?
What is it gonna take for it to stop?
没什么 我永远不会罢休
Nothing. I'm never gonna stop.
我学会了对自己诚实
I've learned to be honest with myself,
我承认我冲动、有点敏感
and I am impulsive and somewhat sensitive
还有点混♥蛋♥
and a bit of an asshole.
但我是一个爱你的混♥蛋♥
But I'm an asshole who loves you.
我不知道怎么爱别人
I don't know how to love anyone else.
- 我不相信你 - 我知道
- I don't believe you. - I know.
因为我隐瞒事情 我说谎
Because I hid things and I lied,
但我再也不会那样做了
but I'm never gonna do that again.
我不会再对你说谎了 - 什么?
I'm done lying to you. - What?
那到底是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我永远不会再对你说谎 任何事都不会
I will never lie to you about anything ever again.
- 是吗?- 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的 你是不是上楼进了我的衣橱
OK, did you go upstairs into my closet
看到我刚买♥♥的这条裙子
and see this dress that I had just bought,
然后就去给那个女人买♥♥了条一模一样的?
and then go and buy the exact same one for that woman?
是的 我确实这么做了
Yes, I did do that.
你想让我有什么感觉?
And what did you want to make me feel?
嫉妒 希望如此
Jealous, hopefully.
嗯 但是 你也知道 我想如果我不能和你在一起
Um, but also, you know, I figured if I can't be with you,
至少可以和一个让我想起你的人在一起
I can at least be with someone who reminds me of you.
哦我的天!
Oh my God!
当然没你漂亮、聪明
Obviously not as beautiful or smart
或跟你聊天有趣 但是...
or fun to talk to, but...
保罗 你♥他♥妈♥满嘴胡言!
Paul, you're so fucking full of shit!
你曾经拥有我
You had me.
你拥有我 却还想跟别人上♥床♥
You had me and you wanted to fuck other people.
不 我不想
No, I didn't.
- 但你做了 - 不 我没有!
- But you did. - No, I didn't!
你为什么对我撒谎?
Why are you lying to me?
你刚刚还说不会再对我撒谎了
You just said that you weren't gonna lie to me.
我没有!我... 我没有
I'm not! I'm... I'm not.
好吧 我要澄清一下问题
OK, I'm just gonna clarify the question,
以免产生任何混淆
just so that there's no confusion here.
当我们还结婚的时候...
When we were married...
你有没有和别人上过床?
did you ever sleep with anyone else?
- 没有 - 搞什么鬼 保罗?
- No. - What the fuck, Paul?
那我们为什么是开放式关系?
电影精选列表