You know, the band. - Mm-hmm.
《How to Save a Life》
How to Save a Life.
我们当时都在跳舞唱歌♥
We were both dancing and singing.
然后我们开始接吻
Then we started kissing.
然后 不止是接吻
And then, more than kissing.
然后开始约会
And dating.
去年 我试着买♥♥票给她惊喜
Last year, I tried to surprise her by buying tickets.
我告诉她的时候 她说她已经有安排了
And when I told her about it, she said she had plans.
- 没关系 - 不 有关系
- It's OK. - No, it's not.
因为Fray乐队解散了
Because The Fray broke up.
现在我们也分手了
And now we broke up.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我也只是同样难过和愤怒
I guess I'm just sad and angry, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要去做个三明治
I'm gonna make a sandwich.
嗯…
Um...
好的
OK.
我看到那里有花生酱
I saw some peanut butter there.
你要三明治吗?因为…
Do you want a sandwich? 'Cause...
不 我们不会修改现有的租约
No, we're not going to modify the existing leases.
因为 我觉得我不该说这么多遍
Because, I feel like I shouldn't have to say this
但购买♥♥这些建筑的整个目的
this many times,
就是要把它们清空交付
but the entire purpose of buying these buildings
这就是我们提供3个月免租的原因
is to deliver them vacant.
那就是为什么我们提供3个月免租期
That's why we offer them 3 months free.
那你昨晚在干什么?
Well, what were you doing last night?
如果我无法翻新 我为什么要买♥♥布朗克斯的一栋楼?
Why would I purchase a building in the Bronx
那还有什么意义?
if I can't renovate it?
甚至有什么目的?
What would even be the purpose?
这里发生什么了鬼?
What the fuck happened here?
朱莉!
Julie!
她和拉斯出去了
She went out with Russ.
嘿 我待会打给你
Hey, let me call you back.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!这简直像…
Son of a bitch! This is like a...
我都不想告诉你这地毯多少钱
I don't even want to tell you how much this rug costs.
对不起我们洒了点酒
I'm sorry we spilled a little wine.
两万美元
$20,000.
这是条两万美元的地毯
It's a $20,000 rug.
你打算说点什么吗?
Were you gonna say anything?
还是你就打算随便清理一下
Or were you just gonna half clean it
指望我不会注意到我两万五千美元地毯上的污渍?
and expect me not to notice a stain on my $25,000 rug?
它是不是又涨价了?
Did it just get more expensive?
它们经常涨 是的
They tend to, yeah.
好吧 嗯 对不起
OK. Well, I'm sorry.
没关系 只是一块地毯
That's OK. It's just a rug.
是啊 - 好吧
Yeah. - OK.
一条绝佳的好地毯
A fucking nice rug.
顺便说一句 朱莉和我昨晚做♥爱♥了
By the way, Julie and I had sex last night.
一起
Together.
趁你在城里的时候
While you were in town.
嗯 我知道你们是这种开放的、伦理上非…
Well, I know you guys are in this open ethically non--
好吧…
OK...
所以 你生气了
So, you're mad.
不 那是…我没生气
No, that was... I'm not mad.
算是一种条件反射
It was sort of a reflex.
好吧 因为如果你生气了 我们应该谈谈
OK, because if you're mad, we should just talk about it.
那更像是一种延迟反应
That was more of a delayed reaction.
是啊 我生气了
Yeah, I'm mad.
我们可以谈谈——
We can talk about--
- 狗♥娘♥养♥的!- 冷静点
- Motherfucker! - Just chill.
我他妈要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
- 你冷静点?- 不!我要杀了你!
- You gonna chill? - No! I'm gonna kill you!
那可不冷静!
That's not chill!
冷静下来 冷静下来!
Calm down. Calm down!
嗷 这是全身 尼尔森 这是犯规的!犯规的!
Ow, that's a full Nelson. It's illegal! It's illegal!
- 这不是摔跤!- 不 就是
- This isn't wrestling! - Yeah, it is.
- 好吧 冷静下来 - 我很冷静
- OK, just calm down. - I'm chill.
- 冷静?冷静?- 好吧 我冷静了
- Calm? Chill? - OK, I'm calm.
- 我要放开你了 - 好的 我冷静了
- I'm gonna let you go. - Yeah, I'm calm.
哦 操!我觉得你压到我的C4椎骨了
Oh, fuck! I think you pinched my C4.
我告诉你 我们只需要谈谈 好吗?
I'm telling you, we just need to talk, all right?
- 好吧 好吧 - 哇!
- OK, OK. - Whoa!
谈这个啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Talk about that, motherfucker!
我不想跟你打!
I don't want to fight you!
我一直在教我的八年级生合气道!
I've been teaching my 8th graders Aikido!
非暴♥力♥ …其核心在于冲突降级
Non-violence, it's... It's about de-escalation.
哦 操!
Oh, fuck!
哦 操!
Oh, fuck!
而你并没有在降级
Which you're not doing.
哦!
Oh!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Motherfucker!
不准咬人!不准咬人!不准咬人 操!
No biting! No biting! No biting, fuck!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不准拍地认输 - 啊!
No tapping. - Ah!
好吧 我们只是…
OK, let's just...
啊!操!我的胳膊!
Ah! Fuck! My arm!
你别再乱挥拳了!
You gotta stop throwing haymakers!
听着 对不起 你怎么
Look, I'm sorry. How do you--
哦!啊!
Oh! Ah!
你们干了什么?做♥爱♥?
What did you guys do? Sex?
还是别的?
Or other stuff?
做♥爱♥
Sex.
然后还有些别的
And then some other stuff.
你在…啊!
What are you... Ah!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
不准动刀!
No knives!
在哪里发生的?
Where did it happen?
在这里
In here.
我要…
I'm gonna...
哦 操!我的腿!
Oh, fuck! My leg!
哦操 我的腿!
Oh fuck, my leg!
我要杀了你…
I'm gonna fucking kill you...
好玩吗?- 嘿!
Was it fun? - Hey!
没打中!
Missed me!
操 不好玩!
Fuck, no!
好吧 好吧 冷静 嗷!
OK. OK, chill. Ow!
哇!哦!
Whoa! Oh!
啊!
Ah!
哦 糟了!
Oh, shit!
对不起 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
我说对不起了
I said I'm sorry.
拜托 老兄!操!
Come on, man! Fuck!
你说没关系的!
You said it was fine!
有关系!
It's not!
惊喜!
Surprise!
对不起!击球手的本能
Sorry! Batter's instinct.
糟了 糟了!
Shit, shit!
鱼!快捡起来 捡起来!
The fish! Pick them up, pick them up!
- 你要去哪?- 救约翰·保罗!
- Where are you going? - Save John Paul!
哪条是约翰·保罗?约翰·保罗!啊!
Which one is John Paul? John Paul! Ah!
我抓到一条!我抓到一条!
I got one! I got one!
给你
There you go.
啊 操!它蜇了我!
Ah, fuck! It stung me!
那条很烂 别管它
That one sucks, leave that one.
哦!
Oh!
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们救了你们 你们还活着 伙计们
We saved you. You're alive, guys.
鱼扇了你一巴掌!
Fish slapped you!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
哦 哦!
电影精选列表