Yes, there's no rush. You can think and respond.
是的,我知道这有点出乎意料,但没关系。
Yes, I know it was a bit
unexpected, but it's okay.
慢慢来。
Take your time.
我也知道你的答案会是什么。
And I also know what
your answer will be.
爸爸,不是所有的野马都能用爱来控制。
Dad, not all wild horses can be brought under control with love.
他踢了回去,不是吗?
He kicked back, didn't he?
耸!
Shh!
哈帕尔。
Harpal.
是的。
Yes.
好的,Harpal兄弟。
Okay, Harpal Brother.
我完全无法理解这位部长。
I can't understand this minister at all.
有一天,他拍了拍他们的背
One day, he pats their back
接下来,他想和他们战斗。
The next, he wants to fight them.
部长加强了对公交车司机的控制。
The minister has tightened control over the bus drivers.
在接下来的几天里请谨慎行事。
Please be cautious for the next few days.
否则,可能会出现巨大的麻烦。
Otherwise, there could be massive trouble.
好的,兄弟。
Okay, Brother.
看到我们总统的行动,
Seeing our President's actions,
我担心他可能会给我们所有人带来麻烦。
I'm afraid he might get all of us in trouble.
巴奇!
Bachi!
已经两天了,没有私人巴士站给我们。
It's been two days, and no private bus stops for us.
我们不应该扔一块石头来拦住公交车吗?
Shouldn't we throw a stone to stop the bus?
我会打你一巴掌!
I'll slap you!
英雄!放轻松!
Hero! Take it easy!
去修理链条,而不是扔石头!
Go repair the chain instead of throwing stones!
你打碎了玻璃吗?-不,兄弟,我没有。
Did you shatter the glass?- No, Bro, I didn't do it.
我需要和你们所有人讨论一些重要的事情。
I need to discuss something important with you all.
是的,兄弟,告诉我们。
Yeah, Bro, tell us.
古尔特。
Gurtej.
兄弟。兄弟。
Bro. Bro.
兄弟,Bachi...
Bro, Bachi...
巴奇...
Bachi...
嘿,主人!
Hey, Master!
罗德学院的学生已经以破坏公共汽车而闻名。
Students of Rode College were already known for vandalising buses.
但这次,战斗的背后是一位机构官员的思想。
But this time, behind the fight
was the mind of an agency officer.
再一次,年轻人卷入了不必要的暴♥力♥。
And once again, youth was getting
involved in unnecessary violence.
Bachi怎么样?
How is Bachi?
他受伤了,但他得救了。
He is injured but he got saved.
他的爸爸妈妈来了。
His Mom and Dad came.
兄弟,这是第一次发生这种情况,
Bro, this is the first time it's happened,
公交车司机变得如此咄咄逼人。
that the bus drivers
became so aggressive.
那个孩子成了我们打架的受害者。
That kid become the victim of our fight.
我不知道部长会如此低级。
I didn't know the
Minister would stoop so low.
我们需要做点什么。
We need to do something.
或者Gurtej的行动......
Or Gurtej with his actions...
哦,书呆子!
Oh, nerds!
政♥治♥不关你的事。
Politics is not your business.
代代相传,它一直传给我们。
Generation to generation, it has been passed down to us.
你是我们的猫,你为我们喵喵叫。
And you are our cat and you meow for us.
混♥蛋♥,那天,你有重要的讲座要讲。
Bastard, that day, you had big lectures to give.
打败每一个人!
Beat every single one!
当你♥爸♥爸把那把枪给你时,你没有问他吗
When your dad gave you that gun, didn't you ask him
关于它的范围?
about its range?
把这个还给你♥爸♥爸!
Return this to your dad!
出去!
Get out!
Mangiya,让Shinda被录取。
Mangiya, get Shinda admitted.
-我会去看医生。-好吧。
- I'll consult the doctor.
- All right.
MLA已经同意20,000卢比,他将亲自处理此案。
The MLA has agreed on Rs.20,000,
and he'll manage the case himself.
叔叔,至少先给我包扎一下。
Uncle, at least get me bandaged first.
谢天谢地,我准时到达;否则我不知道会发生什么。
Thank God I arrived on time;
I don't know what would have happened otherwise.
先生,腿会断掉的,或者胳膊,
Sir, legs would have been broken, or arms,
Max到Max,我们可能已经失去了生命。
Max to max, we might have lost our lives.
像我们这样的军官从什么时候开始关心的?
Since when did officers like us
start caring?
这不是关于你或我;而是关于那些男孩。
It's not about you or me;
it's about those boys.
这些是学生,政♥治♥已经毁了年轻人。
These are students, and politics has
already ruined the youth.
以及该机构是如何利用他们的,你和我都知道。
And how the agency exploits them,
you and I both know that.
先生,我不是他们中的一,你知道的。
Sir, I'm not one of them,
you know that.
最高指挥部让我搁置了,这就是我给你打电♥话♥的原因。
The high command had put me on hold,
that's why I called you.
我从训练开始就认识你,
I've known you since training time,
从那时起我就知道你很固执,但我不知道你也疯了。
I've known since then that you are stubborn,
but I didn't know you were crazy too.
这些是学生,你直接带他们进了狮子洞。
These are students and you took them
directly into the lion's den.
你知道Gurtej是什么吗?
Do you know what Gurtej is?
这份工作不是那么容易的。
This job is not that easy.
不管Gurtej是谁
Whoever Gurtej is
每当旁遮普的青春崛起时,王朝就会被推♥翻♥!
Whenever Punjab's youth has risen,
dynasties have been toppled!
兄弟,你的茶。
Brother, your tea.
先生,我们在一起更强大。
Sir, we are stronger together.
我需要你,
I need you,
我们不会允许他们发生任何事情。
We won't allow anything to happen to them.
无论如何,他们像影子一样互相跟随,像岩石一样团结在一起。
Anyhow, they follow each other like shadows,
and stand united like rocks.
他们形影不离。
They are inseparable.
去他妈的你的友谊。迷路吧,总统!
To hell with your friendship. Get lost, President!
你想让我们被杀吗?
You want to get us killed?
不,真的吗,你想让我们被杀吗?
No really, you want us killed?
直到昨天,部长还是你的上帝。
Until yesterday, the Minister was your God.
“Bai”、“Bai”、“Bai”一直都是
"Bai", "Bai", "Bai" all the time
现在你说我们必须反对他。
Now you say we have to stand against him.
深入、小规模的战斗还是可以的,
Deep, small fights are still okay,
但他们在那里发射了子弹。
But they were firing bullets there.
我的家人不让我上大学。请放我们走。
My family won't let me go to college.
Please let us go.
你来自哪个村庄?
Which village are you from?
幸运。吃、喝和死亡。
Lucky. Eating, drinking, and dying.
人类和动物之间应该有一些差异。
There should be some difference
between humans and animals.
如果有人不为事业而战,那么生活有什么意义呢?
If someone doesn't fight for a
cause, then what's the point of life?
哦,你好!
Oh, hello!
你想支持谁,你想为谁而战?
Who do you want to stand for,
and who do you want to fight for?
Bachi的家人一定也和公交车老板达成了协议。
Bachi's family must have also made
a deal with the bus owner.
没有人在这里为自己站出来,而你正试图成为Bhagat Singh。
No one takes a stand for themselves here,
and you are trying to be Bhagat Singh.
当Bhagat Singh打架时,谁和他站在一起?
When Bhagat Singh
fought, who stood with him?
尽管如此,他还是打了一架,不是吗?
Still, he fought, didn't he?
我不知道有多少人会和我站在一起,
I don't know how many will stand with me,
但我相信至少你们都会。
But I believe at least you all will.
-女士。-看!
- Madam.
- Look!
请吹一下。
Please blow a little.
-看看你的军队!-哦!
- Look at your army!
- Ow!
他们会和你一起战斗吗?
They will be with
you in this fight?
迪普兄弟,我们只是来自简单家庭的普通男孩。
Brother Deep, we are just ordinary boys
from simple families.
一代又一代,我们的处境保持不变。
Generation after generation,
our situation remains the same.
我的命运是什么?我会耕种10英亩的土地。
What's my fate? I'll farm
10 acres of land.
否则,会出国开卡车。
Or else, will go abroad
and drive a truck.
从什么时候开始,我们有政♥治♥野心了?
Since when did we have political ambitions?
读完四本书后,从你培养的这些幻觉中走出来。
Come out of these illusions which you've
cultivated after reading four books.
幸运的是,书籍不会制♥造♥幻想;
Lucky, books don't create illusions;
他们驱散了他们。
电影精选列表