Bitch, where were you?
我当时在附近的摩托车上。
I was on the nearby motor.
整个晚上,他们......
The whole night, they...
好的,好的,别哭了。
Okay, okay, stop crying.
过来,姐姐。别哭了。
Come here, sister. Stop crying.
你不了解我。
You don't know me.
为我开门,我们俩都会活下来的。
Open the door for me, and we both will survive.
- 不,不,我不会打开它。永远不要。-求你了,我的妹妹。
- No, no, I won't open it. Never.
- Please, my sister.
号♥码
No.
否則,你也是......
Or else, you too...
请你别哭了好吗?
Will you stop crying please?
在这里,喝茶。
Here, have tea.
从昨天开始,我就不知道Deep在哪里了。
I don't know where Deep is since yesterday.
他对他的女朋友很着不好。
He's gaga over his girl.
兄弟,他现在不会来的。
Brother, he won't come now.
看看他的脸书,Deep已经订婚了。
Check out his Facebook,
Deep has got engaged.
在这里。
Here.
大♥师♥。
Master.
幸运,我告诉过你
Lucky, I told you
他和以前不一样了。
He's not the same President as before.
这不公平。
It's not fair.
我们坐在这里,而他正在那里订婚。
We're sitting here, and he's getting engaged there.
在这里。
Here.
讓他來;我們先綁架他。
Let him come;
we'll abduct him first.
嗯,没有伤害
Well, no harm
这是件好事。
It's a good thing.
他母亲的愿望已经实现了。
His mother's wish has been fulfilled.
是的,没错,他母亲的愿望已经实现了。
Yes true, his mother's desire has been fulfilled.
但以我们所做的事情,部长不会让我们的母亲许愿......
But with what we're up to,
the minister won't let our mothers wishes...
厄克斯!
Jinx!
你不知道我是谁。
You don't know who I am.
-你有手♥机♥吗?-有。
- Do you have a phone?
- Yes.
把电♥话♥给我,我们俩都会活下来的。
Give me the phone, we both will survive.
号♥码
No.
请做我的妹妹。
Please, be my sister.
-确定?-是的。
- Sure?
- Yes.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yes.
往另一个方向看。
Look the other way.
往另一个方向看
Look the other way
-完成了?-没有。
- Done?
- No.
-现在?-不。
- Now?
- No.
是的。
Yes.
告诉我。
Tell me.
84755557。
84755557.
- 好吗? - 是的。
- Okay?
- Yes.
它在响。
It's ringing.
- 来,传过去。- 好的。
- Here, pass it.
- Okay.
Harpal,Sewak在说话。
Harpal, Sewak speaking.
找到这个号♥码的位置。
Find the location of this number.
你为什么笑,婊♥子♥?
Why are you laughing, bitch?
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
你是谁?
Who are you?
再见。
Bye.
我不会放过你的!
I won't spare you!
可爱!
Cute!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
解开你的兄弟。
Untie your brother.
解开你的兄弟。
Untie your brother.
Baiji,位置已经被追踪了。
Baiji, the location has been traced.
Baiji,准备这么多?
Baiji, so much preparation?
这么多安排?
So many arrangements?
你的怀疑可能是对的。
Your suspicion might be correct.
可能是Kabir。
It could be Kabir.
现在是时候把真♥相♥说出来了,Harpal。
Now it's time to get the truth out, Harpal.
- 走!- 好的,阿姨,来了。
- Move!
- Okay, aunty, coming.
耐心点,我来了。
Have some patience, I am coming.
好的。再见。
Okay. Bye.
首先,我担心Deep。
Firstly, I am worried about Deep.
除此之外,你姑姑不停地打电♥话♥。
And on top of that, your aunt doesn't stop calling.
然后,这个混♥蛋♥坐在我的头上。
And then, this bastard is sitting on my head.
现在我做了什么?
Now what have I done?
你姑姑今天说了什么?
What was your aunt saying today?
阿姨站在科塔卡普拉公交车站
Aunt was standing at Kotakapura bus stand
说有一辆绿色的公交车
Saying there was a green coloured bus
司机没有停下来。
And the driver didn't stop.
她正在向我发泄她的愤怒。
And she's taking out her anger on me.
幸运的,
Lucky,
连部长的公交车都是绿色的,对吗?
even the minister's bus is green, right?
兄弟。
Brother.
Teja来了。
Teja is coming.
没问题。
No problem.
罗德学院正在路上。
Rode College is on the way.
“血液在我们血管中流动”
"The blood flowing in our veins"
“是Udham Singh、Bhagat和Sarabha的。”
"Is of Udham Singh, Bhagat and Sarabha."
Baiji,更不用说Teja了,警♥察♥甚至找不到Gurtej。
Baiji, let alone Teja, Police won't even find Gurtej.
你的计划很棒。
Your scheme is excellent.
警方甚至无法想象我们在公交车上。
The police can't even imagine that we are on a bus.
不管怎样,你将在两天内宣誓。
Anyway, you will have taken the oath in two days.
恭喜你,白吉!这是仪式的邀请函。
Congratulations, Baiji! Here's the invitation letter for the ceremony.
哦,专家,让我把Sewak找回来
Oh pundit, let me get Sewak back
然后我将改变所有行星和恒星的路径
Then I will change the path of all planets and stars
这个宇宙将遵循我的命令。
and this universe will follow my command.
你会看到我是如何让每个人都跟着我的曲子跳舞的。
You'll see how I'll make everyone dance to my tunes.
“我们击退了入侵者,并把他们送回去了”
"We thrashed the invaders and sent them back"
“如果你有机会,请阅读我们祖先的历史。”
"If you get a chance, read the history of our ancestors."
在这里。
Here.
[罗德学院。1公里。]
[Rode College. 1 km.]
“我们稍后会被学校录取”
"We get admission in schools later"
“首先,我们阅读了Sahibzaade的故事。”
"First, we read the tale of the Sahibzaade."
“如果我们能控制野牛”
"If we can control wild oxen"
“想象一下下巴骨折的命运。”
"Just imagine the fate of broken jaws."
不,孩子们!不,不,不。不要拿起你的武器!
No, boys! No, no, no. Don't pick up your weapons!
不,一点也不。
No, not at all.
我们的目标是营救Sewak。
Our target is to rescue Sewak.
这种情况在这里每隔一天就会发生;
This happens every other day here;
这可能是售票员或司机的混乱。
It's probably the conductor or the driver's mess.
- Harpal,去和他们谈谈。- 好的,先生。
- Harpal, go and talk to them.
- Okay, sir.
快点起床。先什么都不做。
Get up quick. Don't do anything yet.
听着,兄弟,不管你怎么想......
Look, brother, whatever you think...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
“即使20年后,我们也会报仇”
"Even after 20 years, we take revenge"
“谁会忘记母亲的爱?”
"Who forgets the love of a mother?"
特赫。
Teje.
你没有改变你的方式。
You haven't changed your ways.
即使在今天,你也在恐吓孩子们吗?
Even today, you're intimidating kids?
Preet,给这个混♥蛋♥盖一条毯子!
Preet, put a blanket on this bastard!
我的兄弟!
My Brother!
麝香。
Muskan.
“当真♥相♥被不公正所悬而未決时”
"When the truth is hanged by injustice"
“愤怒推♥翻♥了最大的王国”
"Anger topples the biggest of kingdoms"
“肇事者被倒吊起来”
"The perpetrators are hung upside down"
“他们要对过去负责。”
"They are made accountable for the past."
普雷特!
Preet!
停下。
电影精选列表