深?在图书馆?
Deep? In the library?
你知道Bhagat Singh去村庄提高对自♥由♥的认识吗?
Did you know that Bhagat Singh went to villages to raise awareness about freedom?
他工作多么勤奋。
How diligently he worked.
他是个了不起的人!
He was an extraordinary guy!
深深地,我会错过我的公交车。请放我走。
Deep, I will miss my bus. Let me go, please.
好的,我现在就去。
Okay, I'll go now.
一切都还好吗?怎么回事?
Is everything okay? What's going on?
你知道Kartar Singh Sarabha在15岁时加入了该党吗?
Did you know Kartar Singh Sarabha joined the Party at just 15 years of age?
深,你疯了吗?
Deep, have you lost your mind?
你在读的是什么?
What is this that you're reading?
这不是我们教学大纲的一部分。
This is not part of our
of our syllabus.
我知道,这就是我告诉你的原因。
I know, that's why I'm telling you.
Deep,你怎么了?
Deep, what's happened to you?
我们去食堂吧。
Let's go to the canteen.
你走吧,我稍后再加入你。
You go, I'll join you later.
-你来不来?-不。
- Are you coming or not?
- No.
好的,我要走了。
Okay, I'm leaving.
不要跟我说话。
Don't speak to me.
再见。
Bye.
[电视评论]
[TV COMMENTARY]
他做到了,兄弟!
He did it, brother!
嘿,看看这条消息,伙计。
Hey, check this message, man.
但是兄弟,她让我充电。
But brother, she's asking me to recharge.
如果她出来是......
What if she comes out to be...
伙计们,我已经想通了
Guys, I've figured it out
我们小组不像以前那样发生了。
that our group is not as happening as before.
哦,闭嘴。
Oh, shut up.
我在我的村子里吹牛。
I'm boasting in my village.
我觉得我叔叔会接管我所有的土地。
I feel like my uncle will
take over all my land.
你会让我难堪的。
You'll embarrass me.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
嘿,Lucky,你从早上开始就输了。
Hey Lucky, you're lost in the match since morning.
而且,这里的主人没有时间打电♥话♥,Pinky......
And, Master here doesn't have time from his phone, and Pinky...
离开她。还有我们的总统,
Leave her. And there's our President,
在过去的三天里,他一直痴迷。Bhagat Singh做了这个,Bhagat Singh做了那个。他做了什么?他为什么要这样做?
for the past three days, he's been obsessed.
Bhagat Singh did this, Bhagat Singh did that. What did he do? Why did he do it?
今天,我们支付了20多万,回到那些外国人身边。
And today, we pay 20 Lakhs plus to go back to those foreigners.
伙计,冷静点。
Buddy, calm down.
告诉我,你在想什么?
Tell me, what's on your mind?
在这里,我已经完成了你所有的笔记,ji大♥师♥。
Here, I've completed
all your notes, Master ji.
谢谢您!
Thank you!
- 嗯?ji大♥师♥。-迷路。
- Hmm? Master ji.
- Get lost.
深,不要在我面前表演这个行为。
Deep, don't put on
this act in front of me.
我觉得你不爱我。
I think you don't love me.
哦,Muskaan,我会向你解释的。
Oh, Muskaan, I
will explain it to you.
上车吧,我甚至会送你回家。
Hop on, I'll even drop you home.
深,住住。
Deep, stop it.
-我们走吧。-发生什么事了?
- Let's go.
- What's going on?
深兄弟。
Brother Deep.
- Babbu。- Babbu怎么了?
- Babbu.
- What happened to Babbu?
哦,我的儿子!
Oh my son!
兄弟
Brother
他中了18颗子弹。
He's taken 18 bullets.
有一件事我不明白。
I don't understand one thing.
DSP离Baiji很近。
DSP was so close to Baiji.
那么,这是怎么发生的呢?
So then how did this happen?
哦,我的儿子!
Oh, my son!
你妈妈甚至没有让荆棘刺你。
Your mom didn't even
let a thorn prick you.
你♥爸♥爸为你打了所有邻居的孩子。
Your dad thrashed all the
neighborhood kids for you.
不知道你什么时候生了新爸爸妈妈。
Don't know when you made
your new mom and dad.
他们甚至没有来看你的尸体。
They didn't even
come to see your corpse.
哦,我的儿子,政♥治♥谋杀了你!
Oh, my son, politics
has murdered you!
政♥治♥谋杀了你!
Politics has murdered you!
深,放手吧。
Deep, let it go.
Babbu被指控犯有盗窃和谋杀罪。
There were charges of theft
and murder against Babbu.
这必然会发生。
This was bound to happen.
Babbu只有23岁。
Babbu was only 23 years old.
你知道Bhagat Singh在23岁时被绞死吗,
Did you know that Bhagat Singh
was hanged at the age of 23,
Kartar Singh Sarabha在19岁?
And Kartar Singh Sarabha at 19?
我明白他们为国家牺牲了生命,但Babbu?
I get that they sacrificed their lives for the nation, but Babbu?
深。
Deep.
当亲近的人离开这个世界时,
When someone close leaves this world,
感觉时间完全停止了。
it feels like time has
completely stopped.
你记得对
You remember right
当我们还是孩子的时候
when we were kids
-我们的爸爸......-我就是这么说的,Muskaan。
- Our dads...
- That's what I'm saying, Muskaan.
我们爸爸在军队里。
Our dad were in the army.
他们是国家的殉道者。战斗是他们的职业..
They were martyrs for the country. Fighting was their profession..
但是巴布..
But Babbu..
Babbu是我们的前辈。
Babbu was our senior.
在我之前,他是学院院长。
He was the college President before me.
没关系。
It's okay.
这一切是为了什么,为了谁?
What's all this fighting for and for whom?
你知道我必须做什么来处理这件事吗?
You know what all I have to do to handle this?
我得让多少警♥察♥开心?我知道
How many police officers I have to make happy? I know that
你觉得我在乎吗?
Do you think I give a shit?
我想要我在旁遮普的产品。
I want my products in Punjab.
听着,年轻人,试着理解一下。我不是在躲避你。
Look, young one, try to understand. I'm not avoiding you.
你也不能避开我。
And you can't avoid me either.
你很清楚这一点。
You are very well aware of that.
听着,伙计,选举即将到来。
Listen buddy, the elections are just around the corner.
一个错误会毁了一切;
One mistake will ruin everything;
试着理解我的观点。
Try to understand my point.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
听着,年轻人,试着理解一下。我不是在躲避你。
Look, young one, try to understand. I'm not avoiding you.
你也不能避开我。
And you can't avoid me either.
你很清楚这一点。
You are very well aware of that.
听着,伙计,选举即将到来。
Listen buddy, the elections are just around the corner.
做得好,Preet。做得好。
Well done, Preet. Well done.
Kabir和Gurtej是兄弟。
Kabir and Gurtej are brothers.
这真是一项伟大的成就。
It's really a big achievement.
我会和Handa先生谈谈。
I'll talk to Mr. Handa.
你继续。
You carry on.
只要确保一件事,即不产生政♥治♥问题。
Just ensure one thing, that no political issue is created.
别担心,先生。
Don't worry, sir.
祈祷明天的活动顺利。
Just pray that tomorrow's event goes well.
青年将不再是这位部长的骨干。
Youth will no longer be the backbone of this Minister.
是的,很好。
Yeah, good.
[政♥府♥Bahutakniki学院] Guru Teg Bahadur Gadh(莫加)
[Government Bahutakniki College]
Guru Teg Bahadur Gadh (Mogha)
兄弟,打赌,今天Preet肯定会成为总统。
Brother, place the bet, today Preet
will definitely become the President.
无需打赌;很明显,Preet将成为总统。
No need to bet; it's obvious that Preet will become President.
[听不清]
[Inaudible]
[听不清]
[Inaudible]
问候,先生。
Greetings, Sir.
兄弟,你今天看到Pinky了吗?
Brother, have you
seen Pinky today?
她穿着一件紫色纱丽。
She's wearing a purple saree.
Preet,我想和你谈谈。
Preet, I want to talk to you.
是的,我们会谈谈的。我们走吧。
Yes, we will talk. Let's go.
来吧。
Come.
来吧,兄弟。
Come on, brother.
电影精选列表