爸爸
Dad
一匹马怎么能和福特3600竞争呢?
How can a horse
compete with Ford 3600?
当发动机轰鸣时,
When the engine roars,
它带来了很多快乐。
it brings a lot of joy.
- Baba Major。-是的。
- Baba Major.
- Yes.
稍微解决这个问题。
Fix this a little.
为什么只有一点点?我会把整个事情都修好。
Why only a little? I'll fix the whole thing up.
他只是在取笑你。
He's just teasing you.
是这个吗?
Is this it?
是的,就这边。
Yes, just this side.
耶!
Oye!
混♥蛋♥,混♥蛋♥,你瞎了吗?
Bastard, scoundrel, are you blind?
我的衬衫比你们所有乐器加起来还要贵。
My shirt is more expensive than all your
instruments combined.
迷路了,争夺!
Get lost, scram!
你没有打我吗?
You didn't hit me?
发生了什么?你的愤怒歧视人与人之间?
What happened? Your anger discriminates
between people?
Oye,Jante,过来。
Oye, Jante, come here.
来吧。
Come.
Janta,你在干什么?
Janta, what are you doing?
你知道Teja是一名警♥察♥线人。
You know Teja is a police informant.
那为什么要和这样的人乱来?
Then why mess with such a guy?
坐在拖拉机上。
Sit on the tractor.
来吧。
Come.
Oye,Balwant。
Oye, Balwant.
你的侄子头脑发热;照顾好他。
Your nephew is very hot-headed;
take care of him.
时代很糟糕。
The times are bad.
-怎么了,Jethu?-一切都好,兄弟。
- What's up, Jethu?
- All good, brother.
公交车上的人无缘无故被打了。
The bus guy got beaten for no reason.
- Siriya没来吗?-不,他还没来。
- Didn't Siriya Come?
- No, he hasn't come yet.
天啊,我在想......
Geet, I was thinking...
哦,夫人,你也觉得吗?
Oh Madam, you think also?
好吧,我在想,
Well, I was thinking,
这些男孩站在那里大笑,
These boys stand there laughing,
他们可以进行什么样的对话?
What kind of conversations
could they be having?
他们一定在进行和我们一样的对话。
They must be having the same
kind of conversations as we do.
哦,男孩也这么便宜吗?
Oh, boys are also so cheap?
霍。
Haw.
别胡说八道了。
Stop talking nonsense.
真的,这是无稽之谈吗?
Really, this is nonsense?
我什么都知道,Janta在追求谁。
I know everything, who Janta is after.
- Jethu,我要走了。-好的,兄弟。
- Jethu, I'm leaving.
- Okay, brother.
但是,这个男孩很帅。
But, the boy is handsome.
Janta兄弟,你好吗?
Janta brother, how are you?
-你好吗,兄弟?-怎么了?
- How are you, brother?
- What's up?
这个男孩很帅,
The boy is handsome,
他还有一辆滑板车。
And he also has a scooter.
是的,他有一辆滑板车,那也是“兰达”。
Yes, he has a scooter, that too 'Landa'.
- 疯了。- 看,
- Crazy.
- See,
当你坐在他身后时,你必须抓住他。
You'll have to hold onto him when you
sit behind him.
那是一段美好的时光。
It was a beautiful time.
青春的日子,友谊,
Youthful days, friendships,
食堂、闲逛地点、在街上漫游。
Canteen, hangout spots, roaming the streets.
和大学里最漂亮的女孩求爱。
And courtship with the most beautiful girl in college.
我们迷失在自己世界的色彩中。
We were lost in the colours of our own world.
但我们中间也有一个真实的世界。
But there was a real world among us too.
这即将影响我们。
Which was about to affect us.
停下,停下,停下!
Stop, stop, stop!
阻止他!
Stop him!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
詹塔。
Janta.
实际上,我叫Gurjant Singh。
In reality, my name is Gurjant Singh.
我的村庄是罗德。
My village is Rode.
来吧,把我们送到下一个村庄。
Come, drop us to the next village.
你是一个锡克教男孩,为什么你的耳朵里有耳钉?
You're a Sikh boy, why do you have
studs in your ears?
你为什么不说话?
Why don't you speak?
Bai,那不是Balwant的侄子Janta吗?
Bai, isn't that Balwant's nephew, Janta?
深!深!
Deep! Deep!
打开!
Open!
-兄弟,你在哪里?-轻声说话。
- Brother, where were you?
- Speak softly.
叔叔会醒过来的。
Uncle will wake up.
安静地。
Quietly.
-安静地关上它。-你比我先离开这个地方。
- Close it quietly.
- You left the place before me.
你去送你的准了吗?
Did you go to drop off your would-be?
我在路上遇到了Singh's。
I came across Singh's on the way.
发生了什么?
What happened?
然后他们让我把他们送到下一个村庄。
Then they ask me to
drop them off at the next village.
然后是下一个,然后是另一个。我现在回来了。
Then the next, then another.
I've returned now.
哦,好的,伙计。
Oh, okay, buddy.
你的耳环在哪里?
Where is your earring?
他们让我把它删除了。
They made me remove it.
感谢上帝,他们做得很好。
Thank the lord, they did a good job.
你现在能安然入睡吗?
Will you sleep peacefully now?
-混♥蛋♥!-是的。
- Bastard!
- Yes.
深!
Deep!
你知道吗?
Do you know?
今天,Geet对我微笑。
Today, Geet was smiling at me.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
耶!
Oye!
你完成了吗?
Are you done?
我已经听这个2年了。
I've been listening to this for 2 years now.
让我睡觉,伙计。
Let me sleep, buddy.
你不能在她面前说话。
You're unable to speak in front of her.
不,你在这里听。
No, you listen here.
你知道吗?
Do you know?
Geet正在和Jassi谈论我。
Geet was talking about me with Jassi.
如果这是真的,
If this is true,
然后明天我会向她求婚。
Then tomorrow I'll ask her for marriage.
当婚礼队伍离开时,叫醒我。
When the wedding procession is leaving,
wake me up then.
在那之前我可以睡觉吗?
Can I sleep till then?
事实上,我不会带你一起去的。
I won't take you along, in fact.
我会让你睡觉。
I'll leave you sleeping.
懒鬼!
Lazy ass!
哦,Geet,我应该为你唱歌♥吗?
Oh Geet, should I sing for you?
“一位美丽的女士爱上了一个饼干色的男孩。”
"A fair lady has fallen in love with
a biscuit-coloured boy."
舞蹈女王在舞池中装饰了三次。
"The queen of dancing graced the dance floor thrice."
“她学习时尚,用她的纱线和针头漫游”
"She studies fashion and roams with her yarns and needles"
“向她妈妈寻求编织毛衣的指导”
"Asking her mother for guidance on knitting a sweater"
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
“那个曾经穿牛仔裤的女孩已经学会了穿印度民族牛仔裤。”
"The girl who used to wear jeans has learned to wear Indian ethnic."
“就像一辆花哨的沃尔沃巴士在破碎的村庄路线上”
"Like a fancy Volvo bus looks on the broken village route"
“那个曾经穿牛仔裤的女孩已经学会了穿印度民族牛仔裤。”
"The girl who used to wear jeans has learned to wear Indian ethnic."
“那个曾经穿牛仔裤的女孩已经学会了穿印度民族牛仔裤。”
"The girl who used to wear jeans has learned to wear Indian ethnic."
“她的存在就像一棵桃树的树荫,她的名字类似于花蜜”
"Her presence is like the shade of a peepal tree,
her name akin to nectar"
“没有什么比她站的地方一样”
"Nothing is like the place where she stands"
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷。”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me."
电影精选列表