I can only tell what I know.
真的吗,兄弟?那么部长一定被鞭打了?
Really brother? Then the minister must
have been whipped?
主人,你为什么被排除在外?
Master, why are you zoned out?
真是个无稽之谈的小子!
Such a nonsense chap!
只有一种方法可以把他带出来。
There is only one way to bring him out.
他参与了许多孩子的绑♥架♥。
He's been involved in the abduction of many kids.
现在轮到他儿子了。
Now, it's his son's turn.
但他从不孤单。总是有他的警卫陪同。
But he's never alone. Always accompanied
by his guards.
Sheela阿姨!他总是独自去看望希拉阿姨。
Sheela Aunty! He always visits
Sheela Aunty alone.
令人印象深刻!大♥师♥也是这次谈话的一部分。
Impressive! Master is also part of this conversation.
现在我们不能被打败。
Now we can't be defeated.
向上帝祈祷并绑♥架♥他。
Pray to God and abduct him.
Sheela阿姨也是吗?
Sheela aunty too?
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
来吧。
Come on.
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
“希望你不要落入真正的捕手的陷阱。”
"Hope you don't fall into the traps of a real capturer."
“希望你不要落入真正的捕手的陷阱。”
"Hope you don't fall into the traps of a real capturer."
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“修改你的方式!”
"Mend your ways!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
你和每个人调情,你种马
You flirt with everyone, you stud
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
哦,你好!你向谁吹了口哨?
Oh, hello! Who did you whistle at?
-你怎么敢!-我会打你的。
- How dare you!
- I'll smack you.
無赖,我会把你撕碎的!
Scoundrel, I will tear you apart!
你家里没有妈妈和姐妹吗?
Don't you have mothers and sisters at home?
“他们就像鹰,他们会用爪子抓住你。”
"They're like hawks, they'll grasp you in their paws."
“救救你的脖子,否则他们就会把你抱起来。”
"Save your neck, or in no time, they will pick you up."
“你四处游走的醉酒状态,”
"The intoxicated state that you're roaming around in,"
“捕手会在这种状态下绑♥架♥你。”
"The capturers will abduct you in this state."
“你将在没有乐器的情况下演奏音乐。”
"You will play music without an instrument."
“你会被打得红。”
"You'll be beaten red."
“当心!”
"Beware!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
我告诉过你我出去了。
I told you I'm out.
现在不要给我打电♥话♥。
Don't call me now.
-那是什么?-Muskan叫了。
- What was it?
- Muskan called.
你的恋情会给我们带来麻烦。
Your romance will get us in trouble.
乔格。
Joge.
去管理他。
Go and manage him.
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
“你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
"You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
“女人化!”
"Womanising!"
你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
你到处都是女人,你这个女人!”
You womanise everywhere, you womaniser!"
Muskan反复给我打电♥话♥。
Muskan is calling me repeatedly.
我希望妈妈没有病得很重。
I hope mom is not seriously ill.
你走吧,我稍后再加入你。
You go, I'll join you later.
哦!
Oh!
啊,总统,我今天设法抓住了你。
Ah President, I managed to catch you today.
叔叔,是你。
Uncle, it's you.
妈妈,你知道我不得不离开这么重要的工作来这里。
Mom, you know I had to leave such
important work to come here.
你的工作永远不会结束。
Your work will never end.
来吧,接受祝福。
Come, take blessings.
今天,我们终于抓住了你。
Today, finally we've caught you.
阿姨,你表现得也像妈妈一样。
Aunty, you are also behaving like mom.
我既不是你的姑姑,也不是你的朋友。
Neither am I your aunt nor your friend.
从今天开始,我也是你妈妈。
From today, I am also your mom.
Satwant Kaur,我告诉你,我不知道
Satwant Kaur, I tell you, I don't know
这些天孩子们的语言怎么了?
What has happened to the kids'
language these days?
来吧,你还不会得到它。在这里坐下。
Come, you won't get it yet.
Take a seat here.
稍等一下,妈妈。
Just a moment, mom.
至少让我改变一下。
Let me change at least.
现在,聪明点。
Now, wisen up.
先向你的男人解释一下。
Explain it to your man first.
愚蠢的...
Stupid...
我只养混♥蛋♥。
I only raise bastards.
我想射杀你!
I feel like shooting you!
- Baiji!-滚出去!
- Baiji!
- Get the hell out of here!
你走。
You go.
有信心,白鸡。
Have faith, Baiji.
Bai,这是警♥察♥干的吗?
Bai, could this be the police's doing?
不,Harpal。
No, Harpal.
没有警♥察♥敢
No police officer dares
惹一个部长。
To mess with a minister.
而且没有针对Sewak的案件。
And there is no case against Sewak.
Gill先生。
Mr. Gill.
虽然这所房♥子和办公室是你的。但是,还是
Although this house and office are yours.
But still,
如果你把基地换几天会更好。
It'll be better if you change your base
for a few days.
Baiji,Minna那天也跟我说了。
Baiji, Minna was also said to me that day.
还有那些大学生......
And those college guys too...
- Harpal。- 是的,先生。
- Harpal.
- Yes, sir.
我希望你渴望成为Bhagat Singh
I hope your desire to become Bhagat Singh
已经消退了。
Has subsided.
起初,这只是固执
Initially, it was just stubbornness
但从你嘴里听到Bhagat Singh这个名字,我很高兴。
But hearing the name Bhagat Singh from
your mouth gives me pleasure.
你打断了我的腿,
You broke my leg,
摔断了我的胳膊,
Broke my arm,
拔掉我手上的钉子
Pulled out the nails from my hand
但你一定想知道为什么我不怕你。
But you must be wondering why I'm not afraid of you.
哦,孩子!
Oh boy!
深,
Deep,
你还不熟悉Gurtej和Teja的恐惧。
You're not familiar with the fear of
Gurtej and Teja yet.
我怎么可能?
How could I?
我既不是任何领导人的走狗
I'm neither a lackey of any leader
不是警犬。
Not a police dog.
我很深。
I am Deep.
只是深!
Just Deep!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
你这个猪娘养的!
You son of a pig!
嘿!
Hey!
一个人有可能忍♥受这么多痛苦吗?
Is it possible for a man to endure so much pain?
先生,我感觉星星不和我们在一起。
Sir, I'm getting the feeling that the
stars are not with us.
哦,专家,在90年代,我让许多罪犯向警♥察♥透露秘密。
Oh pundit, in the 90s, I made many criminals
reveal secrets to the police.
我认为
I think
他真的对Sewak一无所知。
He really doesn't know anything about Sewak.
Baiji,如果Kabir...
Baiji, what if Kabir...
我想知道Sewak会处于什么状态?
I wonder what state Sewak would be in?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你这个婊♥子♥,这出戏是怎么回事?
You bitch, what's with the drama?
你狗!你这个混♥蛋♥!
You dog! You bastard!
因为你,我被带到了这里。
Because of you, I was brought here.
婊♥子♥,你在哪里?
电影精选列表