现在,我会让你离开。
Now, I'll take your leave.
- 好的。- 嗯。
- Alright.
- Hmm.
还有,白鸡,
Also, Baiji,
我前辈发来一条信息,
There was a message from my senior,
把一个著名的流氓交给我们。
Hand us over a renowned hooligan.
这样我们也可以建立信誉。
So that we can build credibility too.
完成。
Done.
好吧,Baiji,那我就让你离开。
Alright, Baiji, I'll take your leave then.
来吧,从Gill走Link Road。
Come on, take the Link Road from Gill.
Bai,Jaiswal的贪婪不是越来越大了吗?
Bai, isn't Jaiswal's greed growing?
古尔特。
Gurtej.
再一次,你没有接那个年轻人的电♥话♥。
Again, you didn't answer the young one's call.
爸爸,吃太多生米饭会导致
Dad, eating too much raw rice causes
肾结石。
kidney stones.
我为什么要接他的电♥话♥?
Why should I answer his call?
这不是10-12公斤可♥卡♥因♥的问题。
This is not a matter
of 10-12 kg of cocaine.
爸爸,这大约是100公斤的RDX。
It's about 100 kilos of RDX, Dad.
他怎么知道,住在迪拜,
How would he know, living in Dubai,
我们如何在白领职位上进行非法活动?
how we conduct illegal activities while being in a white collar position?
他不知道。
He doesn't know.
爸爸。
Dad.
如果出了什么问题,
If anything goes wrong,
一切都会毁了。记住这一点。
everything will be ruined.
Keep this in your mind.
向他解释一下,让他明白。
Explain it to him,
make him understand.
古尔特。
Gurtej.
无论你多么努力,
No matter how hard you try,
你不能把小米饭和大米饭分开。
you can't separate small
rice from the big ones.
如果你养了猎犬,
If you raise hunting dogs,
你也得喂他们吃肉。
you have to feed them meat too.
否则,他们最终会咬自己的家庭成员。
Otherwise, they end up biting their own family members.
如果他来旁遮普,那么......
If he comes to Punjab, then...
通过用外国势力来恐吓我们,
By intimidating us with foreign forces,
在我们的旁遮普这里,营造了一种恐惧的气氛。
an atmosphere of fear is
created here in our Punjab.
出国不可能是我们年轻人唯一的命运。
Going abroad can't be our youth's only destiny.
不,这不可能发生。
No, this cannot happen.
我们必须留在这里,为我们的国家,为我们的旁遮普做点什么。
We must stay here and do something for our country, for our Punjab.
了解这些蜘蛛编织的网。
And understand the webs woven by these spiders.
-所以我们......-让我们休息5分钟,伙计们。
- So we...
- Let's take a 5-minute break, guys.
- 来吧。- 我们走吧,伙计们。
- Come on.
- Let's go, guys.
发生什么事了,兄弟?你在想什么?
What happened, bro? What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
没什么。
Nothing.
Preet今天又来晚了。
Preet again came late today.
发生了什么?你非常敏锐地注意到了。
What happened? You were noticing very keenly.
我注意到你在谈论改变旁遮普,
I was noticing that you talk about changing Punjab,
但你害怕和像Deep这样的人说话,离这里只有500米。
but you're afraid to talk to someone like Deep, just 500 meters away.
你好,我不怕任何人。
Hello, I'm not afraid of anyone.
只是我不喜欢那个Deep。
Just that I don't like that Deep.
总是在战斗。
Always fighting.
如果我昨天没有干预,他就会打碎你的头骨。
If I hadn't intervened yesterday, he would've cracked your skull.
你还没有面对过乡村流氓。
You haven't faced village hooligans yet.
这是罗德学院。
This is Rode College.
他们会用吉普赛人绑♥架♥你,然后把你带到马达。
They would abduct you in a Gypsy, and take you to the Motor.
你似乎很了解Deep。
You seem to know Deep quite well.
没那么多。
Not that much.
只是Muskaan是我的朋友,他是她的男朋友。
It's just that Muskaan is my friend, and he is her boyfriend.
事实上,她今天只是在问我......
In fact, she was just asking me today...
关于与Deep和他的其他朋友一起制定电影计划。
about making movie plans with Deep and his other friends.
我拒绝了。
I declined.
我能告诉你一些事情吗?
Can I tell you something?
我不知道Deep对Muskaan做了什么;
I don't know what Deep
has done to Muskaan;
她总是跟着他。
she's always following him around.
什么?
What?
我告诉过你我不会去。
I told you I'm not going.
深,我们走吧。制定这个计划太难了。
Deep, let's go please. It was so difficult to put together this plan.
我知道你的计划。
I know about your plans.
Noor也来了,这就是我不去的原因。我不喜欢她。
Noor is also coming, that's
why I'm not going. I don't like her.
-总是和她一起讲课。-但听我说。
- Always with her lectures.
- But listen to me.
听我说。
Listen to me.
-那你不想去吗?-不,我不想去。
- You don't want to go then?
- No, I don't want to go.
-不想去吗?-我告诉过你,我不想去。
- Don't want to go?
- I told you, I don't want to go.
好的,那我和主人一起去。
Okay, then I'm going with Master.
来吧,你今天想去吗?-是的。
Come on, do you want to go today?- Yes.
总统,把你的吉普车钥匙给我。
President, give me your Jeep's keys.
听着,总有一天我会杀了你。
Listen, I'll kill you one day.
Muskaan,自己解决你的问题;
Muskaan, resolve your issues yourself;
你为什么一定要把我牵扯进来?
why do you have to involve me?
对吧,Pinky?-我们都可以去。
Right, Pinky?- We can all go.
现在,你和她一起去。
Now, you go with her.
Pirta,你有空吗?我们俩要走吗?
Pirta, are you free? Shall the two of us go?
- 是的。- 嗯。
- Yes.
- Hmm.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
伙计,我已经在这里站了半个小时了。
Dude, I've been standing here for half an hour.
我得要多少次两个爆米花和一个肉饼?
How many times do I have to ask for two popcorn and one patty?
先生,就两分钟。
Sir, just two minutes.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
怎么了,Deep?
What's up, Deep?
你好吗,总统先生?
How are you, Mr. President?
你可能是新来的,但你保留了所有的新闻。
You might be new here, but you keep all the news.
毕竟,你在街上展示了你的力量。
You're showing your power on the streets, after all.
你认为拥有权力很容易吗?
You think it's easy to have power?
Jatts的儿子们有很多胆量。
Sons of Jatts have a lot of guts.
我能看到那个。
I can see that.
哦,Jatt的儿子,去给他们买♥♥点爆米花。
Oh son of Jatt, go get some popcorn for them.
Muskaan,没有必要。
Muskaan, there's no need.
不,Noor,你已经买♥♥了票。
No, Noor, you've
bought the tickets.
Deep,你还站在这里吗?
Deep, you're still standing here?
贪婪!
Greedy!
就一分钟。
Just a minute.
Noor,这个“pigeon”是谁?
Noor, who is this "pigeon"?
你说的“皮格翁”是什么意思?他是我的朋友。
What do you mean "pigeon"? He's my friend.
嗯,“朋友”?哇!
Mmmm, "Friend"? Wow!
闭上你的废话;没有这样的东西。
Shut your nonsense; there's nothing like that.
我什么时候说过有那样的东西?
When did I say there's
something like that?
“比jaggery更甜蜜,比生命更珍贵”
'Sweeter than jaggery, dearer than life'
“勇敢的人为你做了一切”
'The brave one has done all for you'
“大学的日子是多么美好”
'How beautifully the
college days unfold'
“但假期的概念是无法理解的”
'But the concept of holidays
is beyond comprehension'
“当我看不到你时,我的心渴望你”
'My heart longs for you when I don't see you'
“当我看不到你时,我的心渴望你”
'My heart longs for you when I don't see you'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“我的心不会停留在原地;它冲向你”
'My heart doesn't stay
put; it sprints toward you'
“我的心不会停留在原地;它冲向你”
'My heart doesn't stay
put; it sprints toward you'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“在BA的第一年,你赢得了一个像小蜜蜂一样的女孩的心”
'In the first year of BA, you
won the heart of a doe-like girl'
“我的朋友取笑我;这对我来说是一个挑战”
'My friends tease me; it
was a challenge for me'
“通过我的眼睛,这个男孩在我心中安顿下来”
'Through my eyes, the boy settled in my heart'
电影精选列表