这是谁?
Who is this?
他是谁?
Who is he?
我不知道;这是我第一次见到他。
I don't know; I'm seeing him for the first time.
你指着枪,要求反对?
You point a gun and ask for objections?
他是谁?
Who is he?
嗨,朋友们,我是Preet。
Hi friends, I'm Preet.
兄弟,不管你是谁,
Brother, whoever you are,
我和你没有私下问题。
I have no personal
issue with you.
但我确实反对你让他成为总统的方法。
But I do object to your
methods of making him a President.
任何与学院没有直接联♥系♥的局外人,
Any outsider who lacks a
direct connection to the college,
他怎么能任命某人为学院院长?
how can he appoint someone
as President of the college?
我的朋友,不管你是谁,我都不相信
My friend, whoever
you are, I don't believe
你知道学生们面临的任何问题。
you know any of the problems faced by the students.
这在你们所有人的脸上都很明显,每个人都能看到
It is evident on all your faces, everyone can see that
无论这里发生什么,你们所有人都无法接受。
whatever is happening here is unacceptable to you all.
我的第二个反对意见是
My second objection is
你们所有人都保持沉默。
with all of you being silent.
我确实反对这个。
I do object to this.
你为什么反对?Laadi是我们的人。
Why are you objecting?
Laadi is our guy.
离开Laadi;
Leave Laadi;
从现在开始,他就是我们的人。
from now on, he's our guy.
好的。
Alright.
你们自己决定。
You decide among yourselves.
按照你认为合适的。
As you see fit.
兄弟,看来P.C.U可能终于有机会了。
Brother, it seems like P.C.U might finally have a chance.
我是Gurjant,这是Jaideep,她是Harnoor,我们小组的领导。
I am Gurjant, this is Jaideep, and
she is Harnoor, the leader of our group.
我觉得你是新来的。
I think you are new here.
我叔叔被调到附近的一个城镇。
My uncle got transferred
to a nearby town.
我已经移♥民♥到这所大学了。-哦,我明白了。
I've migrated to this college.- Oh, I see.
Preet,你内心有火焰;让它继续燃烧。
Preet, there's a fire within you; keep it burning.
很少有人拥有它。
Very few people have it.
兄弟,请听我说。
Brother, please listen to me.
整个学院都支持我们;我不知道这个新人来自哪里。
The entire college supported us; I don't know where this new guy came from.
兄弟,请听我说,然后你就可以......
Brother, please hear me out, then you can...
留在你的车道上。
Stay in your lane.
你说整个学院都支持你。
You said the entire college supported you.
你邀请我们来这里是为了羞辱我们吗?
You invited us here to humiliate us?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
Baiji,当涉及到投资时,
Baiji, when it comes to investments,
我们商人总是支持你,
we businessmen always stand by you,
但这种混乱的情况让我很害怕
but this chaotic situation terrifies me
即使在白天,Minna也。
by Minna even during the day.
这些天来,有枪击事件和抢劫事件
These days, there are
shootings and robberies
兄弟,我们也有孩子要抚养。
Brother, we also
have children to raise.
我们有家庭,他们的需求正在增加。
We have families, and
their needs are increasing.
先生,你觉得我发射了那些子弹吗?
Mister, you think I fire those bullets?
嗯?-不,不,Baiji。
Huh?- No, no, Baiji.
我不是那个意思。-爸爸
I didn't mean it like that.- Dad
我们的儿子不能成为理工学院的校长。
Our boy couldn't become the
President of the polytechnic college.
实际上,学生们制♥造♥了一场大乱,并举起了手
Actually, the students created a ruckus, and raised their hands
说,他们有反对意见。
Said, they have objections.
“我们不想要这位总统。”
'We don't want this president.'
所以,他不能...
So, he couldn't...
Baiji,我们说的不是故意的。
Baiji, we didn't mean what we said.
Bansal先生,我每天都会遇到成千上万的人,
Mr. Bansal, I meet
thousands of people every day,
我知道谁在说话,什么,在哪里,什么时候。
I know who talks and what, where, when.
我什么都知道。
I know everything.
我仍然会和S.S.P.交谈。
I will still talk to the S.S.P.
Bansal先生,选举快到了,请参加。
Mr. Bansal, elections are coming, please take.
Baiji,我们一直和你在一起。
Baiji, we've always been with you.
谢谢你,Baiji。
Thank you, Baiji.
兄弟,你打他们,别让他们哭。
Brother, you beat them
and don't let them cry.
闭嘴!连墙壁都有耳朵。
Shut up! Even walls have ears.
听着。
Listen.
告诉Minne从炮手那里收钱。
Tell Minne to collect money from the sheller.
好的,白吉。
Okay, Baiji.
毕竟,它们都是没用的。
They are all useless, afterall.
然后,他们带着巴布的参考资料来了。
And then, they come with Babbu's reference.
-是的,我晚上必须见他。-深。
- Yes, I have to meet him in the evening.
- Deep.
你总是忙于你的总统工作。
You're always busy with your presidential work.
-我稍后再联♥系♥你。-118!
- I'll get in touch with you later.
- 118!
请放我们走。
Please let us go.
你什么都记得;我是你不记得的人。
You remember everything;
I'm the one you don't remember.
119!
119!
你昨天在哪里?你为什么不接我的电♥话♥?
Where were you yesterday? Why didn't you answer my call?
来,坐下。你为什么对我大喊大叫?
Come, sit. Why are you yelling at me?
是的,我说的话都是在对你大喊大叫。
Yes, anything I say is yelling to you.
嘿,你为什么停下来?
Hey, why did you stop?
来吧。
Come on.
即使是现在,你的注意力也不是在我身上,而是在他们身上。
Even now, your attention is not on me but on them.
起来,然后从这里跑。
Get up, and run from here.
你到底要不要离开?
Are you leaving or not?
主人,总有一天我必须杀了她,把尸体扔进运河里。
Master, someday I'll have to kill her and dispose the body in the canal.
幸运,你跟我说了什么吗?
Lucky, did you say
something to me?
不,我什么都没说。
No, I didn't say anything.
不,你跟我说了些什么,对吗,主人?
No, you said something
to me, right, Master?
是的。
Yes.
他什么也没说。
He didn't say anything.
我会把可口可乐瓶打在你的头上。
I will hit a Coca-Cola
bottle on your head.
它会像猫的拳头一样击中。
It will hit like a cat's punch.
-别跟我胡说八道。-马斯克。
- Don't talk nonsense with me.
- Muskan.
首先,你的红色花西装,最重要的是,你的愤怒。
First, your red floral suit,
and on top of that, your anger.
然后你说,“不要为我争吵。”
Then you say, 'Don't fight over me.'
-这不公平,亲爱的。-哦,天哪!
- This is not fair, dear.
- Oh my!
别太奉承我。骗子!
Don't flatter me so much. Liar!
小指。
Pinky.
-杰休!-是的!
- Jethu!
- Yes!
-带茶来。-甜的还是普通的?
- Bring tea.
- Sweet or regular?
不,我不喝茶。
No, I don't drink tea.
哦!然后吃点冷的东西。
Oh! Then have something cold.
这是什么?
What is this?
这也是,你一定为我争吵过,不是吗?
This, also, you must have fought over me, isn't it?
不,昨天我和主人一起从自行车上摔了下来。
No, yesterday I fell from a bike with Master.
他不知道如何用右侧的齿轮骑行。
He doesn't know how to ride with a right-sided gear.
我,兄弟?
Me, brother?
住手,Deep。我知道你昨天在哪里。
Stop it, Deep. I know
where you were yesterday.
是的,兄弟,我先来。
Yeah, brother, I'll come first.
让我上一节课。
Let me attend one class.
是的,兄弟,我一小时后到。
Yes, brother, I'll
be there in an hour.
兄弟,昨天打人很有趣。
Brother, it was fun
beating people yesterday.
我们给他们上了一堂好课。
We taught them a good lesson.
Oye,你来自哈里亚纳邦,
Oye, you guy from Haryana,
你为什么像骑自行车一样移♥动♥?
why are you moving like you are cycling?
你必须做一个孔雀手势;为什么你不能那样做?
You have to make a peacock gesture; why can't you do that?
保持这样,看,过来。
Keep it like this,
see, come here.
哦!不是这样的。
电影精选列表