号♥码
No.
混♥蛋♥,我会让你成为总统!
Bastard, I will make you a President!
记住我的名字,Jit Singh。
Remember my name, Jit Singh.
深!
Deep!
你要去哪里,Deep?
Where are you going, Deep?
“现在,当我看到胜利时,我会回来的。”
"Now, I'll return when I've seen victory."
“我以大♥师♥的故事发誓。”
"I swear upon the stories of the Gurus."
“在我们的战斗中,现在将流淌季风”
"In our fight will flow the monsoons now"
“在我们的战斗中,现在将流淌季风”
"In our fight will flow the monsoons now"
“Vaisakhi现在将用我们的鲜血玩弄”
"Vaisakhi will be played with our blood now"
先生,2卢比。
Sir, 2 rupees.
你说了什么?
What did you say?
混♥蛋♥,你向警♥察♥要钱。
Bastard, you ask the police for money.
你你个流氓!
You rascal!
你向警♥察♥举手。停下,停下!
You raise your hand on the police. Stop, stop!
你就在这里停下来。
You stop right here.
“反叛者和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间有一条细线。”
"There is a thin line between rebel and terrorist."
“当头热时,热就会变成桶。”
"When the head is hot, hot becomes the barrel."
“无论是O'dwyer还是任何圣雄。”
"Whether it is O'dwyer or any Mahatma."
“灵魂在几秒钟内离开身体。”
"The soul leaves the body in seconds."
“当15克金属刺穿胸部时。”
"When 15 grams of metal pierces the chest."
“子弹从不问受害者的名字。”
"The bullet never asks the victim's name."
“子弹从不问受害者的名字。”
"The bullet never asks the victim's name."
“反叛者从不害怕”
"Rebels never afraid"
“.32孔是短程的”
" .32 bores is short ranged"
“当它瞄准正确时,感觉世界即将结束”
"When it aims properly,
it feels like the world is ending"
“子弹从不问受害者的名字。”
"The bullet never asks the victim's name."
“子弹从不问受害者的名字。”
"The bullet never asks the victim's name."
在杀死SHO Jit Singh之后,
After killing SHO Jit Singh,
Gurdeep也在一次警♥察♥遭遇中丧生。
Gurdeep was also killed in a police encounter.
大学的故事——友谊、浪漫——变成了过去的故事。
The stories of college - friendships, romance -
turned into tales of the past.
为了拯救他们儿子的生命,
To save the lives of their sons,
父母要么把他们送到国外,要么像我一样去参军。
Parents either sent them abroad or
into the military like me.
我的叔叔在1971年的战争中英勇作战,
My Uncle, who fought valiantly in the 1971 war,
并为国家赢得了奖牌,对我来说看起来是失败的。
And won medals for the country, looked defeated to me.
阿姨因哭泣而伤心,
Aunty grieved by crying,
但叔叔变成了石头。
But Uncle turned into stone.
不仅仅是罗德学院,
Not just Rode College,
但是,每所大学附近都有一个十字路口,
But, every college has a crossroads near it,
年轻人可能变得充满激♥情♥的地方
Where the youth might get passionate
并做出决定性的转变
And take a deciding turn
没有人能够预测。
Which no one can predict.
我的兄弟Gurdeep
My brother Gurdeep
他也做了这样的转变
He also took such a turn
他再也没有回来。
From which he never came back.
我也曾经叫我的兄弟Deep。
I also used to call my brother Deep.
深
Deep
战争不是在情感上赢得的;
Wars are not won emotionally;
他们需要纪律
They require discipline
以及深思熟虑的计划。
And well thought-out planning.
大学为我们提供了教育,
College gives us education,
军队给了我们纪律。
And the army gives us discipline.
如果我们什么都不做,
If we don't do anything,
Gurtej不会退后。
Gurtej wouldn't step back.
我们需要计划一些事情。
We need to plan something.
兄弟,这些事情是不是太严重了?
Bro, aren't these matters too serious?
我们几乎不记得带笔去考试。
We barely remember to take a pen to the exam.
是的,Deep,你还记得吗
Yes, Deep, do you remember
在上次政♥治♥学考试中,我们参加了历史考试?
In the last political science exam, we took chits
of the History exam?
你觉得我们可以计划什么吗?
Do you think we can plan anything?
为什么?
Why?
如果像Gurtej这样的肮脏的人可以成为M.L.A.,
If dirty people like Gurtej can become an M.L.A.,
那我们为什么不能这样做呢?
Then why can't we do this?
他来自天堂吗?
Has he hailed from the heavens?
当青春崛起时
When youth rises
它推♥翻♥了强大统治者的宝座。
It overturns the
thrones of mighty rulers.
有必要吗
Is it necessary that
每一代人都离开旁遮普,出国?
Every generation leaves Punjab and goes abroad?
够了,我的朋友。
Enough, my friend.
不再是了。
Not anymore.
绝对不是。
Absolutely not.
但是兄弟,计划是什么?
But brother, what is the plan?
选举即将到来
Elections Are Coming
“如果你还活着......”
"If you're alive..."
“如果你还活着......”
"If you're alive..."
好吧,主人,所以我们必须打败部长,对吗?
Alright, Master, so we have to
defeat the Minister, right?
但为此,必须有人赢,对吗?
But for that, someone has to win, right?
哇,Pinky ji,你很聪明。
Wow, Pinky ji, you are very intelligent.
兄弟,我觉得我们都变得很聪明了,不是吗?
Brother, I think we're all getting very smart, isn't it?
深处,一个领导者会走,另一个会来;
Deep, one leader will go, another one will come;
他们都一样。
They are all the same.
这会有什么不同?
What difference will it make?
Muskan,不管谁来,
Muskan, no matter who comes,
没有人能像Gurtej那样腐♥败♥和邪恶。
No one can be as corrupt and evil as Gurtej.
古尔穆赫
Gurmukh
帮帮他,他能赢。
Help him, he can win.
我们不需要你的建议,我们可以自己做。
We don't need your advice, we can do it ourselves.
我们需要每个人的帮助,Deep。
We need everyone's help, Deep.
此外,他并没有那么无用。
Besides, he is not that useless.
他足智多谋。
He is resourceful.
“如果你还活着,”
""If you're alive,"
根据IB的命令,
On orders of IB,
为了我的使命,
For my mission,
我作为学生来到这所大学。
I came to this college as a student.
这是否意味着我将成为IB军官的妻子?
Does that mean I will become
the wife of an IB officer?
我甚至不知道,Noor,我是否是IB官员了。
I don't even know, Noor, whether I am
an IB officer anymore.
我只知道
All I know is that
从这位部长的魔掌中拯救这些男孩已经成为我的个人使命。
Rescuing these boys from this Minister's clutches
has become my personal mission now.
因为像Gurtej这样的人,在我年轻的时候,
Because of people like Gurtej,
when I was young,
我不得不远离我的父母。
I had to be away from my parents.
我叔叔把我养得很好。
My uncle raised me well.
他教育了我,培养了我。
He educated me, groomed me.
让我成为一名军官。
Made me an officer.
但父母就是父母。
But parents are parents.
看,Preet。
Look, Preet.
我不知道你是否是IB官员,
I do not know if you are an IB officer,
但你是Noor一生的军官。
But you are the officer of Noor's life.
来吧,现在给我一个微笑。
Come on, give me a smile now.
给我一个微笑!
Give me a smile!
“如果你还活着,你必须被看到!如果你还活着,你一定会被看到!!”
"If you're alive, you must be seen!
If you're alive, you must be seen!!"
“如果你还活着,你必须被看到!如果你还活着,你一定会被看到!!”
"If you're alive, you must be seen!
If you're alive, you must be seen!!"
“火在胸口燃烧,急着做点什么!”
"A fire burns in the chest,
and there's a hurry to do something!"
“里面有东西在酝酿,你还活着!”
"Something is brewing inside,
you're alive!"
“我们现在必须一起战斗,我们必须站在一起”
"We have to fight together now,
we have to stand with each other"
“你必须死才活。是的,你还活着”
"You must die before you live.
Yes, you're alive"
“如果你还活着,你必须被看到!如果你还活着,你一定会被看到!”
"If you're alive, you must be seen!
If you're alive, you must be seen!"
“如果你还活着,你必须被看到!如果你还活着,你一定会被看到!”
"If you're alive, you must be seen!
If you're alive, you must be seen!"
首先,保持路线不变。
First thing, keep the route the same.
好吗?好的。
Okay? Okay.
Baiji、Deep和其他研究员已经加入了Gurmukh。
Baiji, Deep and the other fellows have joined Gurmukh.
哦,别担心,你等一下。
Oh no worries, you wait a minute.
电影精选列表