“女孩的嘴唇露出了甜美的微笑”
'The girl's lips
gave a sweet smile'
“最美丽的夫妇是我们”
'The most beautiful couple is us'
“最美丽的夫妇是我们”
'The most beautiful couple is us'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“每个人在爱情中都有同样的感觉”
'Everyone feels the same in love'
“每个人在爱情中都有同样的感觉”
'Everyone feels the same in love'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
“我们周日不上大学呢?”
'Why don't we have college on Sunday?'
Oye Pinky,这太漂亮了。
Oye Pinky, this is so pretty.
太美了。它看起来怎么样?
It's so beautiful. How does it look?
深,告诉我一些事情。不可否认Muskan的美貌。
Deep, tell me something. There's no denying Muskan's beauty.
但你没事。
But you're just okay.
她最后是怎么爱上你的?
How did she end up falling for you?
这是一个简单的公式。
It's a simple formula.
就像我们一样,男人被一个漂亮的女孩所吸引。
Just like us guys get
drawn to a beautiful girl.
这些女孩也不例外。
These girls are no different.
女孩越漂亮,她就越倾向于喜欢流氓。
The more beautiful the girl, the more
she's inclined to like a bit of a rogue.
总统先生,不是吗?-等一下,伙计。
Isn't that right, Mr. President?- Hold on, buddy.
我会教你一些哲学。
I'll teach you some philosophy.
-抓住他,Lucky。-不,伙计。
- Grab him, Lucky.
- No, dude.
-老师来了。-上课!
- Teacher is here.
- class!
纪律。
Discipline.
等一下,我需要上厕所。
One moment, I need to use the bathroom.
你要去哪里?
And where are you off to?
我通常需要和他一起去。
I usually need to go with him.
他们问我还是告诉我?
Did they ask me or tell me?
女士,他们非常尊重你。
Madam, they hold you in high regard.
表现好。
Behave.
-你好吗,我的狮子?-你好,Baiji
- How are you, my lion?
- Greetings, Baiji
-问候。-我很好。
- Greetings.
- I am fine.
我听说你和这个同事建立了友谊。
I heard you've developed a friendship with the comrade.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
普雷特?
Preet?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
无处可去,我一直在附近。
Nowhere, I've been around.
是的,很深。
Yes, Deep.
不,我和Baiji关系很好。
No, I have a good relationship with Baiji.
你会看到,他是个好人。-真的吗?
You'll see, he's a good one.- Really?
看看这一切。-你的白鸡有相当大的影响力。
Look at all this.- Your Baiji has quite an influence.
-通知他。-当然。
- Inform him.
- Sure.
你好,Baiji。
Greetings, Baiji.
来吧,来吧,我的狮子?你好吗?
Come come, my lion? How are you doing?
你过得怎么样?-我很好。
How have you been?- I'm doing well.
你好,叔叔。
Greetings, Uncle.
来,坐下。
Come, take a seat.
Baiji,这是Preet。
Baiji, this is Preet.
你好,先生。- Preet,你好吗?
Greetings, sir.- Preet, how are you?
坐下。
Take a seat.
Sewak对你评价很高。
Sewak speaks highly of you.
他说你说得很好。
He says you speak very well.
看到两位大学校长在一起,感觉很好。
It feels good seeing both college Presidents together.
不-不,先生,我不是总统。
No-no, sir, I am not a President.
那是什么?你会成为一个。
So what? You'll become one.
既然你和我们在一起,我就给你做一个。
Now that you're with us, I'll make you one.
你们大学的校长打电♥话♥来,
The principal of your college called,
说有一个活动,我应该作为首席嘉宾来。
Saying there's an event and that I should come as chief guest.
你的想法是什么?
What are your thoughts?
先生,你一定要来。
Sir, you should definitely come.
听着,不要叫我“先生”,叫我“白吉”。
Listen, don't call me "sir", call me "Baiji".
《百吉》中有一种亲近感。
There's a sense of closeness in "Baiji".
这里的每个人都叫我“Baiji”。
Everyone here calls me "Baiji".
好的。
Alright.
“白吉”。
"Baiji".
你一定要来。
You definitely please come.
我们将为您组织最热烈的欢迎。
We will organize the warmest welcome for you.
对吧,Deep?-是的,当然,Baiji。
Right, Deep?- Yes, absolutely, Baiji.
Baiji.-我一定会来的。
Baiji.- I will definitely come.
-有电♥话♥要给你打电♥话♥。-是谁?
- There's a call for you.
- Who is it?
巴尔德夫。
Baldev.
是的,Baldev,我5分钟后到。
Yes, Baldev, I'll be
there in 5 minutes.
好吧,孩子们,我有些工作要做。走之前喝点茶。
Alright, boys, I have some work. Have some tea before you go.
不,Baiji,我们也会让你离开。
No Baiji, we'll also take your leave.
你应该有一些东西。
You should have something.
继续笑和玩耍。
Keep laughing and playing.
保重,问候,爸爸。
Take care, Greetings, dad.
爸爸。
Dad.
他没有让我们的小伙子当着所有人的面当总统。
He didn't let our lad become the President in front of everyone.
你让他成为我的责任。
You're making him my liability.
傻瓜,我没有让他成为你的责任,相反,你会骑在他身上。
Fool, I haven't made him your liability, rather, you'll ride him.
他们就像我们政♥治♥游乐场里的马。
They are like horses
in our political playground.
所以,有时,你必须智取顽固的马。
So, sometimes, you have to
outsmart the stubborn horse.
你到底明白不明白?
Do you understand or not?
我告诉过你,白吉是个好人。
I told you, Baiji is a good man.
他好像很喜欢你。
He seems to like you.
-真的吗?-现在,你也会成为总统。
- Really?
- Now, you'll also become a President.
还有一件事,我想提前举办一个派对,那就是今天。
One more thing, I want a party in advance, that means today.
把钥匙给我。
Give me the keys.
来吧,我今天给你看看我们的旅馆?
Come, I'll show you our hostel today?
兄弟,你宿舍的氛围非常酷。
The ambiance of your hostel
is very cool, brother.
但这些涂鸦到处都是什么?
But what are these scribblings everywhere?
你不会理解的。
You won't understand.
那些随波逐流的人,
Those who swim with the flow,
无法理解如何逆流而上。
Can't comprehend how to go against the current.
这个愚蠢的声明是什么?
What was this foolish statement?
有Deep无法处理的任务吗?
Is there a task Deep cannot handle?
你无法理解的东西,总是显得愚蠢。
What you can't understand, always appears foolish.
-喝一杯。-你说什么了?
- Have a drink.
- What did you say?
这是Deep无法处理的是什么?
What is this that Deep can't handle?
我今天让你见了部长,不是吗?
I made you meet the Minister today, didn't I?
你看到我的关系了吗?
Do you see my connections?
整个政♥治♥体系都与Deep相连。
The whole political system is connected to Deep.
Minne,Babbu...
Minne, Babbu...
整个黑帮系统都与Deep相连。
The whole gangster system is connected to Deep.
此外,整个罗德学院都在我的指挥下行动。
Moreover, the entire Rode College moves on my command.
所有局部肌肉都与Deep在一起,Deep不能完成什么?
All the local muscles are with Deep, what can't Deep accomplish?
啊,看看他。
Ah, look at him.
他还以他的肌肉为基础构建了一个世界。
He also built a world based on his muscle.
人们说自♥由♥已经实现了。
People said freedom was achieved.
-这是用子弹实现的!用子弹。-就这些吗?
- It was achieved with bullets! With bullets.
- Is that all?
这就是你对他的全部了解吗?
Is this all you know about him?
Bhagat Singh读了675多本书。
Bhagat Singh had read more than 675 books.
他在监狱里读了其中400篇。
Of which he read 400 while in jail.
你声称他是你的兄弟。
You claim he's your brother.
你至少可以给他读4本书。
You can at least read 4 books for him.
或者也许
Or maybe
这也是一件愚蠢的事情。
this is also a foolish thing.
Deep在哪里?
Where is Deep?
你好,主人,Deep在哪里?
Hello Master, where is Deep?
什么废话?我在问Deep在哪里。
What nonsense? I'm asking where Deep is.
他在楼上的图书馆里。
He's in the library upstairs.
在直升机上,楼上还有哪里?把我的手♥机♥还给我。
Where else upstairs, in a helicopter? Give my phone back.
电影精选列表