They dispel them.
这是另一个革命者。
Here's another revolutionary.
兄弟,你最好不干涉我们的事。
Brother, it's better if you keep your nose
out of our business.
所有这些混乱都是因为你。
All this chaos is because of you.
幸运,恭敬地和Preet谈谈。
Lucky, talk to Preet respectfully.
好吧,我不会完全说话;不会说话,兄弟。
Okay I won't speak altogether; won't speak, brother.
看!
See!
我们从四年级开始就是朋友了
We've been friends since fourth grade
你造成了裂痕。
And you have caused a rift.
主人!
Master!
是的,兄弟,我支持你。
Yes, brother, I stand by you.
你支持谁?
Who do you stand with?
兄弟,我站在你旁边。
Brother, I'm standing by you.
四个朋友
Four friends
往四个方向看?
Looking in four directions?
兄弟,我很感激你。
Brother, I'm grateful to you.
帮助我们。
For helping us.
没问题,朋友。
No problem, friend.
这个年龄段是那样的。
This age is like that.
我也在这所大学学习过。
I also studied in this college.
大学时代是人生中最美好的日子。
College days are the
most beautiful days of life.
你永远不会忘记他们。
You never forget them.
“你怎么会忘记那些和朋友一起度过的日子?”
"How do you forget those days,
which you spent with friends?"
“我们现在有花哨的汽车,但我们不太喜欢”
"We have fancy cars now,
which we don't enjoy as much"
“周日一起骑三辆车和一起玩,那些记忆挥之不去。”
"Tripling rides and playing together
on Sundays, those memories linger."
“周日一起骑三辆车和一起玩,那些记忆挥之不去。”
"Tripling rides and playing together
on Sundays, those memories linger."
“过去有很多关于那辆'兰达'滑板车的闲聊。”
"There used to be so much chatter
about that 'Landa' scooter."
“过去有很多关于那辆'兰达'滑板车的闲聊。”
"There used to be so much chatter
about that 'Landa' scooter."
“滑板车会刺穿,我们会轮流推它。”
"The scooter would puncture, and
we'd take turns pushing it."
“但是,我们仍然坚持从不保留备用轮胎。”
"But still, we were adamant about
never keeping the spare tyre."
“村庄见证了我们骄傲的旗帜的飘扬。”
"The village witnessed the waving flag
of our pride."
“村庄见证了我们骄傲的旗帜的飘扬。”
"The village witnessed the waving flag
of our pride."
“过去有很多关于那辆'兰达'滑板车的闲聊。”
"There used to be so much chatter
about that 'Landa' scooter."
“过去有很多关于那辆'兰达'滑板车的闲聊。”
"There used to be so much chatter
about that 'Landa' scooter."
“过去有很多关于那辆'兰达'滑板车的闲聊。”
"There used to be so much chatter
about that 'Landa' scooter."
这是什么?
What is this?
工会的通知?
A notice from the unions?
-从今天开始,Gurdeep是总统。-你什么时候成为总统的?
- From today, Gurdeep is President.
- When did you become the President?
我自己刚刚发现。
I myself just found out.
我们去喝茶吧。
Let's go have tea.
你好吗,Jethu?
How are you, Jethu?
-你还好吗,Mange?-你好吗?
- Are you fine, Mange?
- How are you?
怎么了?
What's up?
你好吗,Mattari?
How are you, Mattari?
- 一切都很好。- 兄弟,你现在是总统了,什么时候开派对?
- All good.
- Brother, you're the President now, when's the party?
我自己刚刚发现我是总统。
I myself just found out
that I am the President.
你在戏弄我,我的朋友。
You are teasing me, my friend.
有来自联盟的通知。
There's a notice from the Union.
你必须给我们举办一个派对。那也是在巴加普拉纳的马达里酒店。
You have to give us a party.
That too in Madari Hotel, Bagha Purana.
帕尼尔帕科拉斯配甜酸辣酱。
Paneer pakoras with sweet chutney.
怎么说呢,Janta?
What say, Janta?
你要去哪里?
Where are you off to?
Jethu的面包pakoras不够好吗?我们会付账的。
Are Jethu's bread pakoras not
good enough? We'll pay the bill.
-你不吃东西。-你整天都在吃东西。
- You don't eat.
- You eat all day.
那会怎么样?
How will that be?
军队小子们,你们太��吐了。
Army brats, you're very stingy.
- 你好。-杰休!
- Hello.
- Jethu!
两个面包帕科拉斯!
Two bread pakoras!
再放一点甜酸辣酱。
And put a little extra sweet chutney.
-把它给我。-算了吧,你会给我带来麻烦的。
- Give it to me.
- Forget it, you'll get me in trouble.
你已经有麻烦了。离开!
You're troubled already. Leave!
去啊!
Geet!
如果你什么都做不了,我应该给你说句话吗?
If you can't do anything, should I
put in a word for you?
不,不,控制。
No, no, control.
好的,我会控制的,你每天在汽油上花30卢比。
Okay I'll control, you keep spending
Rs.30 on petrol everyday.
哦,小心,小心!
Oh careful, careful!
发生什么事了,兄弟?
What's happened, brother?
你还好吗?
Are you fine?
现在没事了。
Now it's fine.
你疯了。
You're insane.
如果我们少玩一场比赛,
If we had played one less game,
我们本可以准时到家。
We would have made it home on time.
我一个人在玩吗?
Was I playing alone?
那么,我一个人在玩吗?
Then, was I playing alone?
把滑板车给我。靠边。
Give me the scooter. Get aside.
今天,叔叔会骂我们很多。
Today, Uncle will scold us a lot.
- 没错。- 有一种宵禁般的气氛。
- Exactly.
- There's a curfew-like atmosphere.
完全沉默。
Utterly silent.
人们早早地锁上门,晚上就退休了。
People lock their doors early and
retire for the night.
我应该推一下吗?
Should I give it a push?
很明显。你是来参加婚礼的吗?
Obviously. Are you here to attend a wedding?
这个时间你上哪所大学?
Which college do you
attend at this hour?
叔叔,我们去打排球了,
Uncle, we went to play volleyball,
滑板车被刺穿了。
and the scooter got punctured.
过来把它停在那边。
Come and park it over there.
推它!推它!
Push it! Push it!
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你终于回来了,我亲爱的小子们?
Finally you've returned, my dear brats?
看看情况,外面的世界发生了什么?
Look at the situation,
what's going on in the world outside?
你为什么让我的生活变得困难?
Why are you
making my life difficult?
听着,现在才7点,
Look, it's only 7 o'clock now,
感觉好像已经是午夜了。
and it feels like it's
already midnight.
你受过教育,但你比文盲更糟糕。
You are educated, yet you are worse
than the illiterate.
妈妈,听我说。
Mom, listen to me.
我已经把滑板车推了2公里。
I've already pushed the scooter
for 2 kilometers.
我很饿;请喂我。
I'm very hungry; please feed me.
停止这种愚蠢行为。
Stop this foolishness.
-喂我,不?-白♥痴♥。
- Feed me, no?
- Idiot.
来吧,先给爸爸食物。
Come, first give Dad his food.
公♥司♥的人在滑板车上装了备用轮胎,这是傻瓜吗?
Are the company guys fools that they
put a spare tyre on the scooter?
叔叔,你说得有说。
Uncle, you have a point.
顺便说一句,上帝经常以最佳状态送人类。
By the way, God often send
humans in their best form.
但你不把你的白发也拔掉吗?
But don't you pluck your white hair out too?
-等等;我会给你看!-不,叔叔,拜托了,对不起。
- Wait; I will show you!
- No, uncle, please, sorry.
爸爸,吃你的食物。
Dad, have your food.
你呢,Deep?
And you, Deep?
一方面,你正在拆除滑板车,
On the one hand, you're dismantling the scooter,
另一方面,你正在为拖拉机配配件。
And on the other, you're accessorising the tractor.
我告诉过你多少次了
How many times have I told you
这是农业机械。
It's agricultural machinery.
这不是一匹需要装饰的婚礼马。
It's not a wedding horse
that needs decorations.
电影精选列表