“她嘴唇上的黑痣增添了一丝魅力”
"The black mole on her
lips adds a touch of allure"
“就像一只蝴蝶在一朵花上轻轻地休息”
"Like a butterfly delicately resting on a flower"
“她的手是由什么制成的,这是一个谜,它们比羽毛还柔软”
"It's a mystery what her hands are made off,
that they're softer than feathers"
“她的香味就像雨后的泥土香味”
"Her fragrance is like the
scent of earth after rainfall"
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me"
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me"
“每天早上,她都会起床,为我向上帝祈祷”
"Every morning, she rises and prays to God for me"
她在这里,现在走。
She's here, go now.
-我应该去吗?-是的。是的。
- Should I go?
- Yes. Yes.
哦,天哪!
Oh my!
我的腿在颤抖。
My legs are shaking.
兄弟,现在走。
Brother, go now.
如果你现在回来,我会用这块砖头打你。
I'll hit you with this brick if you come back now.
- Janta在这里。-我甚至不会看他。
- Janta is here.
- I won't even look at him.
-实际上。-是吗?
- Actually.
- Yes?
-实际上,我......-什么?
- Actually, I...
- What?
实际上,我想...
Actually, I wanted to...
什么?你会说清楚吗?
What? Will you speak clearly?
大声说出来,你个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
Speak up, you terrorist!
你在盯着我吗?
You're staring at me?
我会把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥从你身上驱除出来!
I'll exorcise the terrorist out of you!
混♥蛋♥,我会把AK47从你身上拿出来!
Bastard, I'll bring the AK47s out of you!
深!
Deep!
我会让你成为总统!
I'll make you a President!
记住我的名字,Jit Singh。
Remember my name, Jit Singh.
吉特·辛格!
Jit Singh!
你们几代人都会记住。
Your generations will remember.
该死的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
Damn terrorist.
问候!
Greetings!
先生,男孩们被你拘留已经两天了。
Sir, it's been two days that the boys
are in your custody.
如果他们做了什么,你现在就知道了。
If they had done anything, you would have
known by now.
警官,他们有AK47;这孩子能做什么?
Officer, they had AK47; what could the kid have done?
你说一个孩子?
A kid, you say?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,而不是孩子。
Terrorists! They are terrorists, not kids.
你的Janta头脑发热。
And your Janta is very hot-headed.
不,Teja。
No, Teja.
听着,不要为车间事件报仇。
Look, don't take revenge for the workshop incident.
你也知道孩子们没有参与任何事件。
You also know that the kids are not involved in any incident.
嘿,士兵!
Hey soldier!
你认为警♥察♥是白♥痴♥吗?
You think the police are idiots?
你那个锡克教男孩是学院院长。
That Sikh boy of yours is the college President.
你知道是谁造的他吗?
Do you know who made him?
如果他杀了人然后消失了,
If he kills someone and disappears,
警♥察♥会在哪里找到他?
Where will the police find him?
先生,我一生都奉献给我的国家。
Sir, I have dedicated my entire life to my country.
至少,表现出一些尊重。
At least, show some respect.
我可以让Janta入伍,
I can get Janta recruited in the army,
我和军官们的关系已经足够了。
I have enough relations with officers.
我会让Deep退学,在田里工作。
I'll make Deep drop out and work in the fields.
我保证。
I promise.
从现在开始,您将不会再收到任何投诉。
You won't receive any
more complaints from now on.
在这里。
Here.
就是这样?
That's it?
先生。
Sir.
我一生的积蓄,在卖♥♥掉了所有的珠宝后,这就是我所能管理的全部。
My life's savings, and after selling all the jewellery,
this is all I could manage.
我请求你,请饶恕孩子们的生命。
I request you, please spare the kids' lives.
Balwant,你的门廊上有很多机器。
Balwant, you have a lot of machinery on your porch.
儿子,用一块布抓住它。
Grab it with a cloth, my son.
小心。
Be careful.
小心点,儿子,天气很热。
Be careful, son, it's hot.
詹塔。
Janta.
看,儿子,
Look son,
一个人必须根据情况进行调整。
A person has to adapt according to the
circumstances.
我给你一封给Dhariwal先生的信。
I'm giving you a letter for Mr. Dhariwal.
你一大早就要去参军了。
You will go and join the army early in the morning.
明白吗?
Understand?
叔叔,我不想去。
Uncle, I don't want to go.
看,Janta。
Look, Janta.
我正在收拾你的包;
I am packing your bag;
早上坐第一辆公交车。
Take the first bus in the morning.
“一个兄弟的悲伤只有另一个兄弟才能理解。”
"A brother's sorrow can only be
understood by another brother."
“愿两兄弟永不分离。”
"May two brothers never be separated."
“愿两兄弟永不分离。”
"May two brothers never be separated."
“一个是左边,另一个是右边。”
"One is the left, and the other is the right."
“上帝啊,永远不要打断父亲的双臂。”
"Never break a father's two arms, God."
“上帝啊,永远不要打断父亲的双臂。”
"Never break a father's two arms, God."
深!
Deep!
你没睡?
You didn't sleep?
兄弟,我们的滑板车不见了。
Brother, our scooter is gone.
拖拉机也不见了。
Tractor is also gone.
明天你也会去。
Tomorrow you will also go.
你为什么说话像个孩子?
Why do you talk like a child?
我比你小三岁;
I am three years younger than you;
我从出生起就见过你。
I've seen you since I was born.
你领导;
You lead;
并且我跟着。
And I follow.
没有你,我该怎么生活?
How will I live without you?
我不会永远走下去。
I'm not going forever.
我会一直来来去去。
I'll keep coming and going.
现在不是跟随的时候。
Now is not the time to follow.
是时候领导了。
It's time to lead.
你现在必须照顾这个家庭。
You have to take care of the family now.
照顾好叔叔阿姨。
Take care of Uncle and Aunty.
妈妈,Janta?
Mom, Janta?
他离开了。
He left.
妈妈,他没见我就走了?
Mom, he left without meeting me?
下楼来,喝茶,然后和你父亲一起去田野。
Come downstairs, have tea, and then
go to the fields with your father.
听着,多带两个rotis。
Listen, pack two extra rotis.
但是妈妈,大学?
But Mom, college?
学习够了,儿子。
Enough of studying, son.
你还活着,这还不够吗?
You're alive, isn't it enough?
快点下来,喝杯茶,然后我们就走。
Come down quickly, have tea,
and then we'll go.
你不说话吗?
Won't you speak?
我会让你成为总统!
I'll make you a President!
记住这个名字,Jit Singh。
Remember the name, Jit Singh.
吉特·辛格!
Jit Singh!
你们几代人会记住的!
Your generations will remember!
混♥蛋♥,我会把AK47从你身上拿出来!
Bastard, I'll bring the AK47s out of you!
你不说话吗?我会让你当总统!
Won't you speak? I will make you a President!
深!
Deep!
嘿!不!
Hey! No!
不,我的狮子。
No, my lion.
不要害怕。
Don't be afraid.
坚强点,我勇敢的男孩。
Be strong, my brave boy.
你不会因为淋雨或被政♥府♥训斥而生气。
You don't get angry about getting wet in the rain or
being reprimanded by the government.
一切都会好起来的。
Everything will be fine.
爸爸
Dad
哦,我的狮子。
Oh, my lion.
你是我勇敢的儿子!
You are my brave son!
10天后,我的儿子会变得像马一样强壮。
In 10 days, my son will become as strong as a horse.
男人通常会面对麻烦。
It's usual for men to face troubles.
号♥码不,我的儿子。
No. No, my son.
电影精选列表