Oh! Not like this.
在这里。
Here.
Jagdish Brother非常无聊。
Jagdish Brother is very boring.
我在想我们为什么不
I was thinking why don't we
像我们学院的P.C.U.一样在艺术学院组建一个委员会。
form a committee in the arts college like our college's P.C.U.
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
你为什么想和那些猴子扯上关系?
Why do you want to get involved with those monkeys?
有什么好笑的?他们也是学生。
What's so funny?
They are also students.
他们是活生生的鬼魂!
They are living and breathing ghosts!
Jai,听他说。
Jai, listen to him.
他建议在艺术学院成立一个P.C.U.委员会。
He is suggesting forming a
P.C.U. committee in the arts college.
他们是流氓。
They are rogues.
他们都是流氓,与政♥治♥家有关。
They're all hooligans, and associated with politicians.
那么让我们先打破他们的政♥治♥联♥系♥。
Then let's break their political connections first.
你还没有看到那里的气氛。
You haven't seen the
atmosphere there.
停下!停下公交车!
Stop! Stop the bus!
兄弟,你上个月的捐款还没有用到。
Brother, the donation you took
last month hasn't been used yet.
你的祈祷得到了回应。
Your prayers have been answered.
来吧,现在,捐款吧。
Come on, Now, give the donation.
来,现在带着钱回来。
Here, now come
back with the money.
迷路。
Get lost.
Gogga做的萨摩萨非常美味。
Gogga makes such tasty samosas.
- Gogge,再来一杯茶。- 好的。
- Gogge, one more tea.
- Okay.
你很幸运,胖子!
You're blessed, Fatty!
你的胃也得到了祝福!
Your stomach is also blessed!
你的胃从理工学院开始膨胀了
Your stomach has expanded
from polytechnical college
去Gogga的食堂。
to Gogga's canteen.
如果它继续这样下去,总有一天它会像卡车的轮胎一样滚动。
If it continues like this,
someday it will roll like a truck's tire.
伙计们。
Guys.
我们被困住了。
We are trapped.
别看,别看。
Don't look, don't look.
塞哈吉!
Sehaj!
拔掉甘蔗。快点。
Pull the sugarcane. Hurry up.
- Gurmeet。- 嗯。
- Gurmeet.
- Hmm.
甘蔗加倍。
Double the sugarcane.
等等。
Wait.
早些时候,你只从手推车上拔了甘蔗。
Earlier you only pulled sugarcanes from trolleys.
现在,你甚至不放过穷♥人♥。
Now, you don't even spare poor folks.
兄弟,如果我们得到一个甘蔗,我们就会把甘蔗加倍。
Brother, we'll double the sugarcanes if we get even one.
对不起,拜托,对不起,对不起。
Sorry, please, sorry, sorry.
“我们从一开始就从未与对手保持任何距离。”
'We've never kept any distance
with our rivals right from the start.'
“18岁后,我们被罗德学院录取了。”
'After turning 18, we took
admission in Rode College.'
“我们从一开始就从未与对手保持任何距离。”
'We've never kept any distance
with our rivals right from the start.'
“18岁后,我们被罗德学院录取了。”
'After turning 18, we took
admission in Rode College.'
“你年轻时冷血有什么意义?”
'What's the point of cool blood in your youth?'
“你年轻时冷血有什么意义?”
'What's the point of cool blood in your youth?'
“这就是我们从未戴过银戒指的原因。”
'That's why we've never worn silver rings.'
“如果战斗是一个主题,Jatts的儿子们会名列前茅。”
'The sons of Jatts would top if fighting was a subject.'
“如果战斗是一个主题,Jatts的儿子们会名列前茅。
'The sons of Jatts would top if fighting was a subject.
“你一定听说过用鼻子画线。”
'You must have heard about
drawing lines with your nose.'
“我们彻底地讲授课程。”
'We teach lessons thoroughly.'
“如果有人太傲慢了”
'If someone is too arrogant'
“我们用一巴掌结束他们。”
'We finish them with a slap.'
“如果有人太傲慢了”
'If someone is too arrogant'
“我们用一巴掌结束他们。”
'We finish them with a slap.'
“我们Jatts直截了当地说话”
'We Jatts speak straightforwardly'
“即使我们留着胡子。”
'Even if we keep our mustaches raised.'
“如果战斗是一个主题,Jatts的儿子们会名列前茅。”
'The sons of Jatts would top if fighting was a subject.'
“如果战斗是一个主题,Jatts的儿子们会名列前茅。”
'The sons of Jatts would top if fighting was a subject.'
来吧。
Come.
混♥蛋♥!号♥码不..
Bastard!
No. No..
你梦想中的游♥行♥队伍来了。
Here comes the
procession of your dreams.
来吧!
Come!
哦,胖子!
Oye fatty!
你把萨摩萨忘在戈格酒店了。
You forgot your samosa at Gogge's hotel.
我把它放在那里给你了,無赖
I left it there for you, scoundrel
你,胖子!
You, fatso!
总有一天,我会给你上一课,这样你就会直接去动物园。
One day, I'll teach you a lesson such
that you'll head straight to the zoo.
胖子,你的裤子变成了帐篷。
Fatty, your pants have become a tent.
你看起来像个鼓!
You look like a drum!
你没有从殴打中吸取教训,是吗?
You didn't learn from the beating, did you?
Preet,我们也想要一个愉快的氛围,
Preet, we also want
a pleasant atmosphere,
但这些人来自不同的世界。
but these people come from a different world.
看看他们。
Look at them.
你们会教育谁?
Who all will you educate?
首先,缝合你的下巴。
First, get your jaw stitched.
如果有必要,所有。
If necessary, all.
什么?
What?
首先,让我来处理他。
First, let me handle him.
Preet,你疯了吗?- Preet,兄弟。
Preet, are you out of your mind?- Preet, bro.
兄弟,你为什么站在这里?
Bro, why are you standing here?
你来我们大学了,我们喝茶吧。
You've come to our college, let's have tea.
忘了茶吧,先问问你的人,
Forget tea, first
ask your people,
他们吃的甘蔗,他们为什么要离开它们?
the sugarcane that they were having, why did they leave them?
你不是陌生人。你是我们中的一位。
You're not a stranger. You're one of us.
你是我姑姑的儿子吗?混♥蛋♥!
Are you my aunty's son? Bastard!
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
深!深!深!
Deep! Deep! Deep!
他是我的同学,他是新来的。他不知道。
He's my classmate, he's new. He doesn't know.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
-发生了什么?-不,不。
- What happened?
- No, no.
你是贾特的儿子,你不知道如何站在这上面?
You're a jatt's son and you don't know how to stand on this?
发生了什么事?来吧。
What's happened? Come on.
学会平衡。
Learn to balance.
来吧,爬起来。
Come on, climb.
太尴尬了,嘿,淘气,过来。
It's embarrassing, Hey, naughty, come here.
这家伙总是试图成为英雄。
This guy is always trying to be the hero.
来了。
Coming.
是吗?
Yes?
有时删除这些。
Sometimes remove these.
好的,听我说。
Okay, Listen.
把这笔钱给妈妈。-不,兄弟。
Give this money to mom.- No, brother.
她开始打我。
She starts hitting me.
她不需要钱;她只是想你。
She doesn't need
money; she only misses you.
不要表现得像我父亲一样。
Don't act like my father.
你不知道如果我回家,警♥察♥会骚扰妈妈吗?
Don't you know if I return home, the police will harass mom?
-你明白吗?-好的。
- Do you understand?
- Okay.
-现在去。-我的护目镜。
- Go now.
- My goggles.
-走。-离开!
- Go.
- Leave!
留着100卢比,给自己买♥♥点东西。
Keep 100 rupees, buy yourself something.
我们走吧。
lets go.
货物会在一两天内到达你手中。
The goods will reach
you in a day or two.
货物会在一两天内到达你手中。
The goods will reach
you in a day or two.
他有点傲慢,因为他还年轻。
He's a bit arrogant
because he's young.
Baiji,货物已经移交给Harpal。
Baiji, goods have been handed over to Harpal.
现在,给所有人带来繁荣
Now, bring prosperity to all
并迅速再次成为部长。
And become a Minister again quickly.
电影精选列表