告诉我,这张海报是谁做的?
Tell me, who made this poster?
Jimmy成功了。
Jimmy made it.
你不感到羞愧吗?你用过一张这么小的我照片。
Aren't you ashamed? You've used
such a small photo of me.
使用一张更大的照片。
Use a bigger photo.
此外,再打印200张海报。
Also, get 200 more posters printed.
你当时在说什么?
What were you saying?
Baiji、Deep和其他人已经与Gurmukh联手。
Baiji, Deep and others have joined hands
with Gurmukh.
你为什么担心?有什么大不了的?
Why are you worried? What's the big deal?
Gurmukh也应该有一些公♥司♥。
Gurmukh should also have some company.
一群人聚集在一起,让他们享受几天。
A flock has gathered, let them enjoy
for a couple days.
告诉我,那家伙呢?
Tell me, what about that guy?
哪个家伙?
Which guy?
那个打我一巴掌的人。现在还记得吗?
The one who slapped me. Remember now?
我会找到的。实际上,因为选举......
I'll find out. Actually, because of the elections...
好的,你专注于选举,我们稍后再谈。
Okay, you focus on the elections, we'll talk later.
-白鸡,一分钟?-是吗?
- Baiji, one minute?
- Yes?
Baiji,Minna是来见你的。
Baiji, Minna is here to see you.
我们把他送回去了,但他坚持要见面。
We sent him back, but he insists on meeting.
-没问题,你去阻止他。-好的,Baiji
- No problem, you go and stop him.
- Okay, Baiji
我会处理的。
I'll handle it.
Baiji,你至少可以放过这个孩子。
Baiji, you could've at least spared the kid.
Bachi是我叔叔的儿子。
Bachi was my uncle's son.
Minna,那是个事件
Minna, that was a incident
在战斗中,年龄并不重要
And in battles, age doesn't matter
Baiji,Babbu已经准备好为你而生,对吗?
Baiji, Babbu was ready to
live and die for you, right?
D.S.P Jaiswal不是你的人吗?
And isn't D.S.P Jaiswal your guy?
Minna,别卡在它上面。
Minna, don't get stuck on it.
发生在Babbu身上的事情可能也发生在你身上。
What happened with Babbu might
happen to you too.
和我们站在一起,加入工作。
Stand with us and join the work.
我们走吧
Let's go
“是的,你还活着。”
"Yes, you're alive."
“是的,你还活着。”
"Yes, you're alive."
“张开你的翅膀,开始为胜利做准备。”
"Open your wings wide and
start preparing for victory."
“不要放过轮到你。”
"Don't let your turn go."
“是的,你还活着。”
"Yes, you're alive."
“在每一页上都写”
"Write on every page"
“并尖叫每一个字。”
"And scream every word."
“找到真实的自我。”
"Find your true self."
“是的,你还活着”
"Yes, you are alive"
“是的,你还活着”
"Yes, you are alive"
“是的,你还活着”
""Yes, you are alive"
“如果你不停止沉默,它会吞噬你。”
"If you don't stop the silence,
it'll eat you up."
“它也会侵占你的房♥子。”
"It'll encroach on your house too."
“一次又一次,它会让你振作起来。你还活着。”
"Again and again, it will lift you.
You are alive."
“改变你的想法。保持你的朋友团结。”
"Change your thoughts.
Keep your friends united."
“不要以为你失去了任何东西。你还活着。”
"Don't think you've lost anything.
You are alive."
“是的,你还活着。”
"Yes, you are alive."
问候!
Greetings!
你好吗,孩子?
How're you, kiddo?
给你。
Here you go.
巴奇,
Bachi,
你剪了头发吗?
You cut your hair?
医生把它切掉了。
The doctor cut it.
没问题,你看起来很帅。
No problem, you look handsome.
但是兄弟,我没有扔石头。
But brother, I didn't throw the stone.
“有时你会上升,有时你会跌倒。你会开花,你会枯萎。”
"Sometimes you'll rise, sometimes you'll fall.
You will bloom, you will wither."
“你会用你的光芒照亮夜空。”
"You will brighten the night sky with your light."
“有时你会上升,有时你会跌倒。你会开花,你会枯萎。”
"Sometimes you'll rise, sometimes you'll fall.
You will bloom, you will wither."
“你会用你的光芒照亮夜空。”
"You will brighten the night sky with your light."
“无论你内心有什么,你如何把它弄出来?”
"Whatever is inside you,
how will you get it out?"
“你会一直让它过去,还是会提高嗓门?”
"Will you keep letting it pass,
or will you raise your voice?"
“你还活着”
"You are alive"
“你还活着”
"You are alive"
[枪声]
[gunshot sound]
是的,我要去哪里?我知道我迟到了。
Yes, where will I go? I know I'm late.
我5分钟后到。
I'll be there in 5 minutes.
- 好的,再见。-这位医生开了很多药。
- Okay, bye.
- This doctor has written so many medicines.
我说了什么?
What did I say?
医生迟到了。
Doctor was late.
古尔穆赫。
Gurmukh.
是的,兄弟。
Yes brother.
希望摊位上一切都好?
Hope everything was fine in the booths?
一切都很好,兄弟。
Everything was great, brother.
这些男孩创造了奇迹,
These boys did wonders,
但这个子弹出错了。
But this bullet thing went wrong.
哼。
Hum.
当然,我知道你学习了多少,
Sure, I know how much you study,
仍然有几天。
Still still for a few days.
现在别动。
Don't move now.
现在你会为我挨一枪吗?
Now you'll take a bullet for me?
你是我姑姑的儿子吗?
Are you my aunty's son?
什么都没发生,伙计。子弹刚刚射中了我。
Nothing happened, buddy.
The bullet just grazed me.
妈妈,这是Preet。
Mom, this is Preet.
好像我第一次听到这个名字。
As if I'm hearing this name for the first time.
Preet,他整天都在谈论你。
Preet, he talks about you all day.
他非常重视你的话。现在请他结婚,
He values your words a lot. Now ask him to get married,
他已经拥有了那个女孩。
He already has the girl.
阿姨,你为什么要招来麻烦?
Aunty, why are you inviting trouble?
她会打败你们两个。
She will beat you both.
女巫!
Witch!
狗!
Dog!
看!
See!
看!
See!
愿上帝让你们都像这样快乐。
May God keep you all happy like this.
Preet,我的孩子。
Preet, my child.
Deep的父亲在Kargil战役中殉难。
Deep's dad was martyred in the Kargil battle.
深度也很情绪化,
Deep is also very emotional,
你照顾好他。
You take care of him.
恭喜!爸爸,我们赢了。
Congratulations! Dad, we won.
拥有这个。
Have this.
也祝贺你!张开你的嘴!
Congratulations to you too!
Open your mouth!
上帝保佑你。
God bless you.
吃甜食,Harpal。
Have sweets, Harpal.
很好!
Good!
见爸爸,恭喜你。
See Dad, congratulations.
恭喜你,白吉!
Congratulations, Baiji!
这一切都是因为你。
All this is because of you.
现在,我们将给大学生上一堂好课。
Now, we'll teach the college
students a good lesson.
总统先生!
Mr. President!
这次我带着它。
This time I've brought it with me.
否则,你给我背诵法律。
Otherwise, you recite the law to me.
现在这是什么?
What is this now?
总统先生,在旁遮普省的选举结果公布后,
Mr. President, after the results of the elections
in Punjab,
许多人的生活发生了变化,
Many people's lives change,
特别是对警♥察♥和律师来说,这就像一场彩票。
Especially for the police and lawyers,
it's like a lottery.
你和黑帮Minna有直接的联♥系♥。
You have direct connections with gangster Minna.
我有来自高层的订单,我们得走了。
I have orders from high up, we'll have to go.
我们走吧,总统先生。
Let's go, Mr. President.
来吧,做得好。
Come, well done.
电影精选列表