还真挺不舍的
This is gonna be tough.
我姐对我来说特别重要
My sister means a lot to me.
上天把你赐给我 我何其幸运
I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have you
我们是母女 也是挚友
not only as my daughter but as my very best friend.
在戴芙瑞成长的过程中
While Devery was growing up, many doubted
很多人都觉得她嫁不出去
that the words "Devery" and "wedding"...
觉得她是个婚姻绝缘体
...would ever be used simultaneously.
老爸老妈教给我一个
If there's one important lesson my parents have taught me
拥有幸福人生和美满婚姻的秘诀
to a great life and a happy marriage,
那就是"将进酒 杯莫停"
it's to always have a drink in your hand.
塞斯是我的好哥们
And since Seth is one of my best friends
刚刚他被你怼了
and you just embarrassed Seth,
我必须挺他啊 那我来怼一下吉莉安好了
I got his back, and I'm about to embarrass Jillian.
卡米尔的笑容让我确信你就是她的意中人
And I saw Camille laugh, then I knew you were the one.
上天保佑你们 我爱你们
God bless you both. I love you.
我想敬一杯酒
I would like to propose a toast.
-请大家举起酒杯 -干杯
- Raise your glasses. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
结伴婚礼
于是 你就要
So... here you are...
结婚了
getting married.
天呐
Ugh.
你总说我会最早成家
You always said I'd be the first to go,
真没想到 不过也合情合理
but...I guess this makes sense.
就像从前咱们在家里办的过夜聚会
It's just like the sleepovers we used to have.
当年我们少不更事
We were young...
-却活得随心尽兴 -本
- but we were kings. - Ben.
一帮人都想熬到越晚越好
A group of guys trying to stay up as late as we could.
无论如何都不会放弃自♥由♥
Nothing could make us surrender our freedom.
-本 -怎么了 爱丽丝
- Ben. - Yes. Alice.
不好意思 我有个问题
Sorry, but I have a question.
这事和小朋友睡觉有什么关系
Why is this whole thing about sleeping children?
我是在打比方 听我讲完好吗
It's an allegory. Can you just let me finish?
哦 原来是在打比方啊 那就太精彩了
Oh! Okay. Well, as an allegory, then this is amazing.
你说过会鼓励我的
You promised you'd be supportive.
没错 我刚说了这很精彩啊
I am! I just told you it's amazing.
请继续
Keep going.
每场过夜聚会都有以下阶段
See, there are a couple of phases to every sleepover.
首先是入夜时分
First there's the beginning of the night,
一切都很美好
when everything's perfect
人人都觉得能熬个通宵
and it seems like no one's ever going to bed.
然后有些人撑不住睡着了 大家都笑他们
Then a few guys pass out, and everyone makes fun of them
弱爆了 软透了
for being weak and soft.
-软透了 -对
- Soft? - Okay.
可慢慢地大家都睡着了 没过多久
But slowly, the rest pass out, and before you know it,
就只剩你和另一个家伙了
it's down to you and one other person.
没睡的往往就是我和马特
That was always me and Matt.
患难与共的好兄弟
Brothers in arms.
这画面太特么诡异了
Well, that was fuckin' weird.
好吧 我的稿子挺好
All right. The speech is good.
-是你太毒舌了 -不好意思 本
- You're just being a dick. - Um, I'm sorry, Ben.
你到底知不知道伴郎致辞是什么
Do you know what a best-man's speech is?
是伴郎对一个男人公开说出的肺腑之言
It is one man's heartfelt truth spoken publicly to another man
那个男人就要结婚了
who happens to be getting married
就要把我永远抛下了
and leaving me behind forever.
-天呐 -我没事
- Eesh. - I'm fine.
-你确定 -我听上去也许挺崩溃
- Yeah? - I know how that sounded.
但我真没事 我为马特感到高兴
I'm fine. I'm happy for Matt.
-可不是嘛 -没骗你 我真挺高兴
- Clearly. - No, I-I really am.
再说我今晚也有盼头啊
And plus, I got someone to look forward to.
杰茜·兰姆丝也会来
Jess Ramsey's in the house tonight.
谁啊
Who?
杰茜·兰姆丝 你认识她
Jess Ramsey. You know who she is.
大一时她去我们宿舍玩过
Remember she came to visit our dorm freshman year?
她差点儿就要在我房♥间过夜了
She almost spent the night in my room.
高中戏剧演出时我俩有场吻戏
We did that play in high school where we had to kiss,
演出后的派对上我俩又吻上了
but then, at the after-party, we actually kissed.
不好意思啊 本
I'm really sorry, Ben.
我对她毫无印象
I must have cleared out the memory of her
我脑子里要记的正事儿太多了
to make space for something else.
-好吧 刚才挺顺利的 -没错
- Okay. This has been great. - I agree.
可你现在该回房♥间了
But I think it's time for you to go back to your room.
我不喜欢我的房♥间
I don't like my room.
我得去尽伴郎义务了
I got to get to my best-man duties.
-走吧 -义务 什么义务
- Come on. - Duties? What duties?
照相 应酬 各种应酬
Pictures, mingling. There's a lot of mingling.
-我没啥义务要尽 -快走吧
- Well, I've got zero duties. - Come on.
本 我是真心想帮你 好吗
Ben, I'm trying to help you, okay?
婚礼致辞关键是要有"笑果"
A wedding speech is just making people laugh.
兰姆丝可不想听到
This Ramsey girl doesn't want to hear
你对马特这番满怀醋意的诡异道别
your weird, jealous sendoff for Matt.
我根本没吃醋
I'm not jealous.
你肚子里当然有醋
You're a little jelly.
你就是个醋罐罐 嘟嘟噗噗
You're a little jellybean. Boop-boop-beep.
好啦 拜拜 爱丽丝
Okay. Bye, Alice.
拜拜
Okay. Bye.
你的稿子真的好烂
Your speech sucked.
你应该讲段好玩的趣事
Just tell them a funny story.
总有一天你会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
见鬼
Fuck.
即便如此 阿曼达还是觉得马特帅呆了
But somehow Amanda still thought Matt was attractive after that.
那就让我们举杯
So I'd like to raise a glass...
敬马特和阿曼达这对新人
...to Matt and Amanda.
我爱你们 祝你们幸福
I love you guys so much. Congratulations.
-讲得太好了 -谢谢 过奖了
- Great speech. - Thank you. Appreciate it.
快过来 兄弟 真是太精彩了
Dude, get over here. That was amazing.
-太谢谢了 -你喜欢我讲的吗
- Thank you so much! - You liked it? You liked it?
-爱得不行 -那就好
- Loved it. - Oh, good.
讲得太好了 本
That was so good, Ben!
-谢谢你 -天呐
- Thank you. - Oh, my God.
真的好精彩
Oh, it was so good.
没想到你讲了热狗那段趣事
I can't believe you told the hot dog story.
那段必须得讲啊
I had to tell it.
布比肯定喜欢热狗那个故事
I'm sure Bubbe loved the hot dog story.
-她好像挺喜欢的 -那故事她可不能错过
- I think she kind of did. - She had to hear it.
-是吗 -好了
- Maybe? - All right.
下面有请新郎新娘步入舞池
Let's get that bride and groom out on the dance floor.
我们待会儿再聊
We'll see you in a second.
没问题 去吧 好好跳
Yes. Go. Go. Have fun.
-谢谢了 -兄弟 致辞说得真好
- Oh. Thanks, guy. - Dude, great speech.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-他回来了 -所有致辞就数你的最精彩
- There he is. - Best speech of the night.
多谢 真的谢谢大家
Yeah. Thanks, guys, really.
看来我的致辞也没那么差劲啊
Looks like it wasn't such a bad speech after all.
你听了我的话 把致辞全改了
You changed the whole thing 'cause of me.
是我化腐朽为神奇
I saved the speech.
我是大英雄
I'm a hero. Mm.
我致辞的时候你是不是喝得烂醉
Did you get blackout while I was up there?
你在台上致辞时是不是喝得烂醉
Did you get blackout when you were up there?
见鬼
Fucking hell.
本 你讲得太好了
Ben, that was so good.
天呐 谢谢了 凯莉
Oh, my God. Thanks, Kelly.
-真的好感人 -是吗
- It was so sweet. - Really? It was?
好啊
Okay.
哎呀 当心
Whoo. Watch out.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你一个人在跳舞啊
You're dancing all alone over here.
这句话是我新书的书名
That's the name of my new book.
嘿 我知道
Hey. Hey. I know.
我最近实在太忙
I have been so completely wrapped up
筹办婚礼忙得要死
电影精选列表