你在这里
There you are.
天啊
Jesus.
嘿
Hey.
你在抽烟吗
Are you smoking?
对 因为某人不太开心
Yeah. Bummed it off of somebody.
你抽这东西看起来就像个傻屌♥
You look like a fucking idiot smoking that thing.
是啊
Yeah.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
没什么 我就在想
Nothing. I'm just thinking.
想什么
About?
我也不知道 想事情
I don't know. Stuff.
事情 好吧
Oh. Stuff. Okay.
这样的话 我就不打扰你了
In that case, I'll leave you be.
等等 告诉我
Hey. Stop. Talk to me.
我就是 我不
I just -- I don't --
我在想我们俩之间的事 你知道吗
I've been thinking about us, you know?
我在想我们俩之间怎么回事
About what this is.
我们在约会
We were dating.
这不是个很他妈难懂的事
It's not a huge fucking mystery.
你不觉得奇怪吗
It's not weird to you,
就是突然之间我们成了情侣
you know, that we're all of a sudden, like, this couple?
不
No.
本 这一点都不突然
Ben, this isn't sudden.
我们已经在一起一段时间了
We've been doing this for a while.
我的意思是 天呐
I mean, Jesus
你和我一起参加我妹妹的婚礼
you came to my sister's wedding with me.
对 对 因为 我们约好了
Yeah. Yeah. Because that's -- that was the deal.
那就是我们要做的事
That's what we do.
你现在他妈是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right now?
我就是 我从来没有
I just -- I-I never --
从来没觉得我们俩会在一起
I never saw us as -- as a thing.
所以呢 我也没觉得
So? Neither did I.
说实话 我本来一想起你就反感
Quite frankly, I was repulsed by the idea of you.
-谢谢你告诉我 -但后来变了
-Thanks. -But it changed,
然后 感觉就来了
and it just -- it happened.
我能感觉到 感觉你安顿下来了
I can just -- I can feel you settling in.
-但是我还有疑虑 -好吧
-And I'm having doubts. -Okay.
那没有关系
That's okay.
我的意思是 你当然可以有疑虑
I-I mean, you're allowed to have doubts.
只是我认为我们还没有
It's just I don't think we have...
像布雷特和尼克之间拥有的那种
...you know, what, like, Brett and Nick have.
-有什么 两个丁丁吗 -不 只是
- What, two dicks? - No. Just...
爱丽丝 我见过一些情侣
Alice, I look at some of these couples,
他们不像我们这样
and they're not like us.
他们之间有那种 有那种 那种
They just -- They -- They have this... this...
爱吗
Love?
是这样
Yeah.
可是我爱你啊 笨蛋
Yeah, well, I love you, dumbass.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我不知道
I don't know.
-那就是不爱了 -我只是说我不知道
- So that's a no. - It's an I don't know.
-好吧 -爱丽丝 我只是需要
-Okay. - Alice, I just need to be...
-可真是太他妈棒了
-That's fucking great.
-我需要百分之百确定我爱的人是你
- ...100% certain with you.
但我现在还不确定
And I'm not. I'm not right now.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我应该早些就结束我们的关系的
I-I-I should have stopped this a long time ago.
本 不要这样做 别这样做
Ben, don't do this. Stop, stop doing this.
我是认真的 我们在一起明明很好 好吗
I'm serious. We have a good thing, okay?
我没有 我没有让你娶我
I-I'm not -- I'm not asking you to marry me.
我不是要你和我住在一起
I'm not asking you to move in.
我的意思是 你究竟需要什么
I mean, what? What do you need? What --
我们在一起很好 你应该给我们一个机会
This is good. You just have to give it a chance.
-为了我试一试吧 -我不能 我不能
-Just -- Just try it for me. - I can't. I can't.
为什么不能
Why can't --
我不能直接说"去你的吧"
I can't just say "Fuck it"
然后像奈特那样伤害你
and then hurt you the way that Nate did.
抱歉 但如果我这样对你 就是在要我命
I'm sorry, but that would kill me if I did that to you.
别对我说这些
Don't say that to me.
你比奈特伤我伤得还要深
You are hurting me way more than Nate ever hurt me.
天呐 本 是你在说你多么想要一份爱情
God, Ben, you talk about how you want love.
你一直在寻找爱情 而我就在这里
You're always looking for love, and I'm here.
爱就站在你面前 你不能
It's standing right in front of you, and you can't --
爱丽丝 我真的很抱歉
Alice, I'm so sorry.
不要 你♥他♥妈♥别老把抱歉挂在嘴上
Don't -- Don't fucking say you're sorry.
你不必抱歉 本
You are not sorry, Ben.
你认为你是个好人 可你并不是
You think you're this good guy, and you're not.
你不是
You are not.
-你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥ -爱丽丝
- You're a fucking asshole. - Alice.
说实话 我他妈才不在乎你呢
I don't fucking give a shit. Honestly.
我很好
I'm cool.
在婚礼开始之前
Before the wedding,I sat down with Josh and Allison
我和乔希还有艾莉森坐在一起
我让他们分别告诉我 他们对彼此的看法
and had them each tell me what they thought about one another,
是什么让他们相爱
what makes up their love,
是什么让他们成为灵魂伴侣 彼此依靠
what makes them soul mates and there for one another.
我为你们的爱情感动不已
I am always very impressed with your love.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
恭喜 恭喜
Mazel tov! Mazel tov!
艾莉森第一次遇到乔希时
The first time that Allison met Josh,
她放了个屁
she just straight-up farted.
事后她竟为此事责备我
And then she blamed me for it.
是不是 艾莉森
Didn't you, Allison?
是的 我是一家新成立的公♥司♥的副总裁
Yeah, I'm -- I'm a VP at a start-up.
听起来不是很有趣
That doesn't sound very interesting.
不是的 可事情就是这样
It's not. It's not. That's the thing.
-打扰一下 -天呐 嗨
- Excuse me. - My God. Hi.
我的天呐 见到你真的是太好了
Oh, my God. So good to see you.
有人告诉你他们的泳池很脏吗
Somebody call about their dirty pool?
我的"泳池"很湿
My pool is so wet.
你的乳♥头♥看起来很美味
Those tits look delicious.
好吧
Okay.
是的 这是我喜欢的地方
Oh, yeah. That's where I like it.
♪ 看到这一天 ♪
♪ ...to see the day ♪
迈克尔 卡拉 我还有最后一件事要对你们说
Michael, Kara, I have one last thing to say to you both.
快闪族
Flash mob!
♪ 我如何看到这一天 ♪
♪ How might I live to see the day? ♪
你想要几把钥匙
How many keys you want?
一把就行
Just one.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
你一个人在这吗
You here alone?
是啊 我是迈克尔的表妹
Sort of. I'm Michael's cousin.
没有男朋友吗
No, uh -- No boyfriend?
♪ 但我不能 ♪
♪ But I can't ♪
♪ 所以我在期待着 ♪
♪ So I'm rolling on ♪
本
Uh, Ben.
天呐
Yikes.
嗨 嗨 本
Hey. Hey, Ben.
本 我们去给你拿点儿水 老兄
Ben, let's get you some water, bud.
什么 拜托 我在跳舞呢
What? Come on. I'm just dancing.
不 你在婚礼上像一个白♥痴♥
No, you're being that idiot at the wedding.
-什么 -就像那种家伙
- What? - Being that guy.
-那样的家伙 -是啊
- That guy? - Yeah.
这样不好
It's not great.
来吧 坐吧
Come on. Take a seat.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
什么 我玩得很开心
What? I'm having a good time.
你没有 那不叫开心
No, you aren't. That's not fun.
看起来你并不开心
That did not look like you're having fun.
我玩得高兴着呢
电影精选列表