I'm having -- I'm having a ball.
我就跟平时一样开心
I'm having a regular old ball of a time.
我独来独往 老兄
I'm flying solo, buddy.
当然了
Uh, sure.
-这很棒 -爱丽丝在哪
- It's great. - Where's Alice?
我的意思是 我以为你们
I mean, I thought you guys
会一起参加这些婚礼
were doing all these weddings together.
我们有点
We sort of, um...
我们有点冲突
W-We sort of imploded.
是我的错
I imploded it.
为什么
Mm-hmm. Why?
因为 老兄 我也不知道
'Cause, man, I don't know.
我不知道我会不会和她永远在一起
I don't know if I can be with her, you know, forever.
什么
What?
-你知道你是个笨蛋吗 -知道
- You know how you're a dumb guy? - Yeah.
我觉得这些婚礼让你变得更傻了
I think these weddings are making you dumber.
是啊 或许吧 我不会再参加婚礼了
Yeah. Maybe. No more weddings.
它们对我没什么好处
They're bad for me.
如果我再被邀请去参加婚礼
If I get invited to another one,
我会说"嘿 不了 谢谢你" 好吧
I'm gonna be like, "Hey, no, thank you," okay?
我不能去 我做不到去参加婚礼
I can't go. I can't do it.
这就好像 为什么每个人都如此相爱
It's just like, why is everybody so in love
而且非常确定他们相爱
and just so -- just sure?
老兄 他们并不
Dude, they're not.
开什么玩笑 你在说什么呢
What are you talk-- What are you talking about?
你从来没有对和阿曼达在一起有疑虑吧
You have never had doubts about Amanda.
你为什么这样说
Why would you say that?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你有在监视我们吗
Do you, like, watch us, like, all the time?
你在我们家安装了监控吗
Do you have a camera set up in our house?
天呐
Jesus.
我一直对和阿曼达在一起有疑虑
I have doubts about Amanda all the time.
我们并不完美
We're not perfect.
我和阿曼达结婚了 我们只是放手一搏
Me and Amanda getting married, we're just going for it.
我们也不确定
We don't know.
那这有什么意义呢
So what's the point?
因为这很有趣
Because it's fun.
你知道吗 这是一个非常有趣的派对
You know? It is. It's a really fun party.
告诉某人你愿意和她在一起
And it's nice to tell someone that you're in
并当着满屋子的人的面告诉她
and to say it to their face
是件很美好的事
in front of this room full of people.
听到对方的回应 你也会觉得很美好
And it's nice to hear it back.
听着 伙计 我喜欢你
Look, man, I love you.
你很优秀
You're the best.
但你没有那么出色
But you're not that great.
现在的你有点像一个
Right now you're kind of like that guy
要先在冰淇淋店尝遍每一种口味
in an ice cream store who, like, samples every single flavor
才肯挑出来一个的那种人
before he picks one.
那样的人很不好
That guy sucks.
但我怎么知道哪一个是最好的呢
But how can I know what's best, though?
你永远也不会知道的
You won't.
可恶
Shit.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
是的 你搞砸了
Yes, you did.
这 这并不
And it's -- it's not --
这并不容易 因为
it's not easy, you know, because...
九月7日-9日
雅各布与安娜的婚礼
-大点声 -我是个哥哥
- Louder! - ...I'm the older brother
而我甚至没有女朋友
and I don't even have a girlfriend.
大点声
Louder!
本 你好吗
Ben. How are you?
嘿 里恰尔迪先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. Ricciardi, how are you?
我昨天看见你父亲了
I saw your dad yesterday.
他说你可能在找新工作
He said you might be looking for a new line of work.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
是啊 事实上我也不确定
Yeah, yeah. I don't really know.
我真的认为你可以考虑调料生意
I really think you should consider the flavor business.
我们需要像你这样的聪明人
We could use smart people like yourself.
好的
Yeah.
就在昨天
Just yesterday,
我的同事做出了一款胡椒石榴调料
my associate perfected a new jalapeño pomegranate flavor.
你有听过吗
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
不 没听过
No, no, no. I haven't.
嘿 里恰尔迪先生
Hey, Mr. Ricciardi,
您今天有见到爱丽丝·莫里吗
have you seen Alice Mori today?
没 我们还找到了制♥作♥烤肉调料的方法
No. We also found a way to make barbecue sprinkles.
现在做的还不太好
Not very good.
-是本吗 -爱丽丝
- Ben? - Alice.
-奈特 -本
- Nate. - Ben.
老兄 最近怎么样
How you doing, dude?
我很好
I'm good. Yeah.
-我是哈里·里恰尔迪 -奈特·拉姆
- Harry Ricciardi. - Nate Lam.
我以为你不会来呢
I thought you couldn't come to this one.
是啊 我把手边的事情推开了
Yeah. I, uh, moved my thing.
失陪 我要去找我的妻子了
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find the missus.
所以那些花是给我的吗 兄弟
So those flowers for me, big guy?
不 不是的
Oh. Uh, no. No.
花是 花是给
Th-They're -- They're for, um...
花是给她的
uh, they're -- they're for her.
卡尔泰利的继母吗
Cartelli's stepmom?
是的 她 她喜欢花
Yeah, she -- she loves flowers.
给您
Here you go.
好了
All right.
这是怎么回事
What -- What's this?
噢 小心 过来 来这里
Oh, take care. Come here, come here.
是你 伙计 金·本
Oh! Yes. This guy. King Ben.
本的地盘
The B-Zone!
本疯狂
Mm! Bensanity.
嘿 卡尔泰利 你好吗
Hey, Cartelli, how are you?
我很好 伙计 这
I'm great, man. This is...
小伙 我的弟弟结婚了
Man, my little brother just got married.
我的意思是 这太棒了
I mean, it is -- Faah! It's the best.
你觉得这会发生在我们身上吗
Do you think it'll ever happen for us?
这样的事
This?
-我不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - I don't know, either.
这很疯狂吗 我们应该出去玩
Is this crazy? You and me should go out
在哪天的晚上出去 你懂吗
one of these nights, you know?
因为我需要一个僚机
Because I need a wingman, you know?
因为我已经六年没有体验过性♥爱♥了
'Cause I haven't had sex in, like, six y-- six years.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 卡尔泰利 我马上回来
Hey, Cartelli, I'll be right back.
好的 哥们
Yeah. Yeah, man. Yeah.
好 我会一直等你 随时和我联络
Hey, I'm here for you whenever, so just hit me up.
给我打电♥话♥哦
Throw up the Bat Signal!
我还是去享受派对吧
Let's go fucking party.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你需要用女洗手间吗
Do you need to use the girls' room?
不用
No.
那些花是给你的
Those flowers were for you, by the way.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know. Yeah.
我很惊讶
I was surprised.
我以为你不会喜欢花
I thought you didn't like the concept of flowers.
是啊 但我知道你喜欢
Yeah, but I know you do.
他 他知道有关我的事吗
Uh, does he -- does he know about me?
是啊
Yeah. Huh.
他不喜欢
Mm. He doesn't love it.
之前赛娜会计的那一套没什么用了
But, you know, the whole Shaina from accounting thing kind of cancels out.
是的 没错
Right. Yeah.
我能 我能跟你说个事吗
Um, hey, can I -- can I say something?
不能
Uh, no.
就 就一件事
电影精选列表