说不定你能遇到
You might meet someone,
甚至比詹·瑞姆莉还要好
someone even better than Jen Rimbly.
是杰茜·兰姆丝 但是我懂你的意思
Jess Ramsey, but yeah, I hear you.
拜托了
Please.
求求你 本
Please, Ben.
我保证 你肯定会碰到对的人
I promise you're gonna meet someone,
如果没有
and if you don't,
我付钱让人来找你
I will pay someone to take care of you.
不 不行
No. No deal.
成交了
So we have a deal.
不是吧
Oh.
该死 这可不妙
Oh, shit. Um, okay.
给 给 给
Here. Here. Here.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
没事的
You're okay.
嘿
Hey.
爱丽丝
Alice.
-你到家了 -什么鬼
- You're home. - What the fuck?
你可真混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
♪ 每晚我倒地躺下 ♪
♪ Every night I'm down ♪
再见
Bye.
♪ 把脸贴地 ♪
♪ Got my face on the floor ♪
♪ 这里曾经热热闹闹 ♪
♪ Where there once was sound ♪
♪ 现在冷冷清清 ♪
♪ There isn't anymore ♪
♪ 如今你倒地不起 ♪
♪ Now you're falling through ♪
♪ 泪流不止 ♪
♪ The leak in your pool ♪
♪ 我看见满天的星星 ♪
♪ I can see the stars ♪
♪ 在你的身旁 ♪
♪ Spinning over you ♪
♪ 也黯然失色 ♪
♪ And falling too ♪
唷 近来如何啊 T.J.
Y'ello. What's up, T.J.?
最近怎么样 听我说
How are you, man? Um, listen.
我在想
I was wondering.
今晚我们出去喝一杯 像往常一样
You and me tonight, going out like old times.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
♪ 我曾是少年 如今年华不再 ♪
♪ I was once a young man, but I'm not anymore ♪
等等 你说什么
Wait. Wait. What?
真是不敢相信
That's crazy!
兄弟 你什么时候谈的恋爱
Since when are you in a relationship, dude?
和那个干嘴唇吗
With -- With Dry Lips?
你先这么叫她的
No. You called her that, man.
♪ 我看见星星 ♪
♪ I can see the stars ♪
好吧 我们之后再联♥系♥
All right. Well, cool. Let's chill soon, huh?
再会
Later.
该死 该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
嗨 老爸 明天有空吗
Hey, Dad. Uh, are you free tomorrow?
我们早上见个面怎么样
You want to meet up in the morning?
7点 没问题
Yeah, 7:00 works.
老爸 你在吗
Dad, you here?
陌生人 陌生人
Stranger! Stranger!
小家伙们
Hey. Hey, guys.
陌生人 陌生人
Stranger! Stranger!
我不是陌生人
I'm not -- I'm not a stranger.
孩子们 孩子们
Boys, boys, boys, boys!
-你好啊 -妈妈 我们不认识他
- Hey. - Mom, a stranger.
他不是陌生人 这是本
No, it's Ben.
你们认识的呀
You know Ben.
-嗨 本 -嗨 吉娜
- Hi, Ben. - Hi, Gina.
宝贝 过来
Come here, sweetie. Come on.
抱歉 我们昨晚有聚会
Sorry. We had a little sleepover last night.
查克 好了
Chuck! You know what?
你♥爸♥一会就下来了
Your dad should be down in a minute.
-他是陌生人 -他不是
- He's a stranger. - He is not a stranger.
孩子们 过来 我们得小睡一会了
Come on, boys. We're gonna get some naps today.
本 很高兴见到你
Um, Ben, it was good to see you.
-我也是 吉娜 -孩子们 过来
- Good to see you, too, Gina. - Guys, come on.
不要用鸭子打妈妈 好吗
Let's not hit Mommy with the duck, okay?
老爸
Dad?
来吧 见证奇迹的时刻
All right. Get ready for the magic.
球上果岭了吗
Am I on the green?
没有
No.
你撒谎了吗
Are you lying?
是的 爸爸 我骗你的
Yeah, Dad, I'm lying.
真不妙
Oh, drat.
别用这个词 你没那么老土
Don't say "drat." You're not 100.
我喜欢这词 感觉很传统
I like "drat." It feels classic.
-我的天呐 -工作顺利吗
- My God. - How's work?
马马虎虎 也没有非常好
Yeah. It's, uh, it's fine. It's not great.
老实说 我想转行
Honestly, I'm thinking of moving on to something else,
也许转行去教书 或者写作
maybe getting into teaching, maybe writing.
或者宇航员 行啊
Maybe astronaut? Okay.
我只是觉得我不是干这块的料
I just don't think my heart's in this anymore, you know?
我很怀念起初我们充满斗志的那些日子
I miss the days when we were just a scrappy start-up.
工作就是这样的
It's a job.
年轻人非要做自己喜欢的工作才行吗
What is it with you young people having to love your work?
我没说必须做我喜欢的工作才行
I don't have to love my work. It's just
只是 我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想做一份让我苦不堪言的工作啊
It'd be great if I wasn't miserable while I was there.
有时候 我很想知道你为何如此挑剔
Sometimes I wonder how you got so picky.
大概是你太溺爱我了吧
You spoiled me?
看样子吉娜最近常常留宿
So it seems like Gina's been staying over a lot lately.
是啊 我们是认真过日子的
Yeah. That's getting pretty serious.
-我们今天打得可真烂 -是啊
- We are horrible today. - Yeah.
你说你们"认真"是什么意思
What's uh, what's "pretty serious" mean?
我向她求婚了
Well, I just proposed to her.
什么
What?
我们准备10月底结婚
Yeah. We're getting married end of October.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
你原本打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
就现在啊 我不就在告诉你了吗
Now. This is it -- me telling you.
老爸 你的岁数是吉娜的两倍
Dad, Gina's like half your age.
那又怎样 和她在一起我很开心 本
So? She makes me happy, Ben.
是啊 以前和妈妈在一块你也很开心
Yeah. So did Mom once.
我们一起度过了美好的16年
Yeah, and we gave it our best shot for 16 years.
爸爸 我只是觉得 婚姻的话
Dad, I-I just feel like maybe marriage...
可能不太适合你
isn't your thing, you know?
我是说 你已经有两段失败的婚姻了
I mean, you've already had two that have failed.
我从不认为任何一段婚姻是失败的
I don't view either of them as failures.
我只是想让你悠着点
I'm just asking you... to pace yourself
这样你才不会再犯同样的错误
so you don't make the same mistakes you have before.
这周末吉娜想和你吃个饭
Gina would like to get to know you over dinner this weekend.
我们所有人都在 希望你能来
All of us. I'd like you to come by.
你知道吗 这周末我没空
You know what? I-I actually can't.
我答应一个朋友陪她去参加婚礼
I told a friend I'd go to a wedding with her.
那下个周末呢
Maybe next weekend?
到时候再说吧
Yeah. We'll see.
我就知道 我来 我来
I know. It's -- I know. I got it. I got it.
莎拉也许不会玩水上摩托艇
So Sarah may not know how to jet ski...
五月11日-13日
杰森与莎拉的婚礼
但她是个好妹妹
...but she's a pretty good little sister.
不管怎样 你们首先会想到的问题肯定是
Anyway, the question will always remain which came first,
是杰森先求婚了还是莎拉先怀孕了
Jason's proposal... or Sarah's pregnancy?
先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题
Real chicken-or-the-egg situation there.
但现在 我们都感到无比开心
But we're all, uh, super excited
一名新生儿即将在这个家庭出生
to have a ba-- new baby in the family.
无论如何 祝福你们
So...congrats, you guys.
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ Doo-doo-doo ♪
奈特搬走的时候带走了所有的书
Nate took all the books when he moved out.
就好像我从来不看书
Like what? Like I don't read?
电影精选列表