玛姬,过来一下
Ms. Maggie, can I have a word, please?
-我拿到了 -拿到什么了?
-I got it. -Got what?
钱。我们要去哪
The money. Where are we going to go?
-我改变主意了 -什么?
-I changed my mind. -What?
我要留下来
I have. I'm keeping it.
-别捣乱 -我没有
-Don't mess. -I'm not.
-你不能这样 -我当然可以
-You can't. -The fuck, yeah I can.
-不 你不可以 -戴维,我当然可以这样
-No, you can't. -Davin, I can, and I am.
这是我的小孩
It's my baby.
你疯了吗
You've gone mad, have you?
你♥爸♥会骂死我的
Your dad would crucify me.
如果我们结婚了他就不会了
Not if we're married.
也许我们应该之后再聊这件事
Maybe we should talk about this later
等你有时间思考以后
once you've had time to think.
我不需要时间思考 我们不会去结婚的
I don't need time to think. We're not getting married.
我几乎不了解你 该死的
I hardly know you, for fuck's sake.
这不就是蜜月的意义吗 亲爱的
That's what the honeymoon's for, love.
你怎么皱着眉头?
What are you making a face for?
这件西服对我来说太大了
This suit's too big on me.
胡说 你看上去很帅
Nonsense. You look handsome.
我不觉得会有其他人这么穿
I don't think anybody else would be wearing one.
噢 别管这个了 你可是我的儿子
Oh, never mind that, you're my son.
而且我不想送你到美国时 你还穿的像个流氓
And I'm not sending you off to American looking like a ruffian.
你不想给人留下好的印象吗?
You want to make a good impression now, don't you?
-妈 -怎么了?
-Ma.-What?
我要在这里停一会儿
I'd like to stop in here for second.
干什么?
What for?
我想向我的朋友们告别
I want to say goodbye to my friends.
噢 那就快点
Ah, hurry up then.
拿一下
Here.
-嘿 -嘿 罗伯特
-Hey.-Hey, Robert.
我两天后要去美国了
I'm off to America in two days.
你能帮忙装下弹吗?
Will you reload?
我到九月才回来
I'll be gone 'till September.
你要射他的头
You have to shoot them in the head.
这不管用
It's not working.
再见
See yas.
-戴维你要去哪? -哪都不去 滚回去睡觉
-Where are you going, Davin? -Nowhere. Go back to bed.
-我能跟着你吗?-不行,我哪都不去
-Can I come with you? -No, I'm not going anywhere.
雷蒙德会宰了你的
Raymond's going to kill you.
你居然还拿走他的车
You're taking his bike?
他真的会宰了你的 把你揍一顿
Oh, he's really going to kill you. He's going to cream you.
你没有看到我离开 对吧?
Alright, you didn't see me leave, right?
好样的
Good man.
我能要你的阿迪吗?
Can I have your Adidas?
-我的阿迪达斯?-对
-My Adidas? -Yeah.
对你来说太大了
They're loads too big for you.
我会长大的
I'll grow.
-你确定你会吗? -肯定会
-You sure you will? -Yeah, I will.
如果你成了侏儒或者什么别的怎么办
What if you turn out to be a midget, or something?
-滚 -好吧
-Fuck off. -Alright.
再见 卡斯帕
See you, Casper.
拜 戴维
Bye, Davin.
Could Have Been a Saint
♪ Could have been a saint ♪
♪ In a good world ♪
♪ God a heart of gold ♪
♪ Heart of gold ♪
♪ Been a bad girl ♪
♪ Could have been a saint ♪
♪ Been a saint ♪
♪ I was born too late ♪
♪ Could have been a goddess ♪
♪ Been a goddess ♪
戴维 麦克德比
Davin McDerby.
-再说一次?-麦克德比
-Say it again? -McDerby.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to the work and travel program
工作和旅游计划
of the United States of America.
20年以来,该计划已经使得
For over 20 years, this program has allowed
成千上万的爱尔兰学生
thousands of Irish students
有机会去了解美国
the opportunity to gain insight into the life
的生活和文化
and culture of the US.
其中最受欢迎的目的地
One of the most popular destinations
就是长岛的蒙托克
is Montauk, Long Island.
蒙托克不仅是优秀的度假胜地
Montauk is a wonderful summer resort,
也是一个能为来访的爱尔兰学生
and one that offers a wealth of opportunities
提供大量机会的地方
to the visiting Irish students.
如果你愿意的话,你的签证可以
And your visa gives you the freedom of working more
让你自♥由♥地从事多份工作
than one job if you wish.
有许多学生
Plenty of our students decide
在早上当客房♥打扫女工
to be chamber maids in the morning,
然后下午放假
then have the afternoons free.
到了晚上,你为什么不尝试在蒙托克众多优秀的餐厅中
And at night, well, why don't you try getting a waiter's job
当一个服务员呢
at one of the many fine restaurants in Montauk?
-这家 -不要
-This one. -No.
我才不要付800美元去睡地板
I'm not paying 800 dollars to sleep on the floor.
不会的 我们可以拖来别的床垫
You don't have to, we can pull in extra mattresses.
我们会挤得跟沙丁鱼一样
We're going to be like sardines in there.
到处都这样 相信我
It could be like that everywhere. Believe me,
我四处问过了
I've called around.
去他妈的不管了 反正我们也不会经常呆在那里
Ah, fuck it. I suppose we'll hardly be there anyways,
我们会在海滩和工作之间徘徊
between work and the beach.
没错 我们肯定都忙着去晒个狂野的棕黑色了
That's right. We'll be working on that savage tan, eh?
不管你怎么选择
But whatever you choose,
这肯定是你渡过的
you can be sure that this is going to be best
最棒的夏天
summer you've ever had.
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey.
我见过你 你是戴维 麦克德比 是我 罗伯特 菲思克
I know you. You're Davin McDerby. It's me, Robert Fisk.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
在这里看到老家的人真是有意思
Funny meeting someone from home over here.
我听说他们这里的商业渔船上有最好的工作
I hear they have the best jobs on the commercial fishing boat.
我准备直接到码头那里去
I'm going straight there down to the docks,
看看能不能找到一份工作
and seeing about getting a job.
你一个月可以赚1500美元
You can make up to 1500 dollars in one month.
-滚开 -这是真的
-Fuck off. -It's true.
一个叫弗兰西斯的人告诉我
A boy named Francis, his older brother.
他的哥哥上一年夏天赚回来了2000美元
He came back last summer with 2,000 dollars.
他买♥♥了一套麦基嘉高尔夫俱乐部的装备
He bought a brand new set of MacGregor golf clubs.
全新的
Brand new.
他在什么样的船上
What kind of boat was he on?
-渔船 -是啊 但是什么样的船
-A fishing boat.-Yeah, but what kind?
-是捕什么的 -鱼
-What was he catching? -Fish.
老天 你也太懂捕鱼了
Jesus, you know a fuck lot about fishing.
看看那个冲浪者
Hey, look at the surfer.
-嗨 -艾迪恩 希金斯?
-Hi.-Aideen Higgins?
是我 你能坐多少个人
Yeah, that's me. How many can you fit?
法律限制是7个
Well, seven is the legal limit.
但是我们有9个人
Oh, but we're nine.
-上车 -太好了
-Get in.-Great.
一艘新船 有点小了
A new boat. A bit small.
我们会适应的
We're used to working for it.
你捕过什么
What were you after?
那是几年前了 但我曾经
Well, it was a couple of years ago, but it was um,
捕过黑线鳕和鲱鱼
a haddock in herring.
当然 还有鳕鱼
And cod, of course.
-旗鱼 -旗鱼?
-Marlin. -Marlin.
这份不是一份需要穿西装打领带的工作
It's not a coat and tie job.
我知道 我把我的装备落到镇子上了
I know. I left my gear back in town.
我们现在要走了 你们做好决定
We're going now so make up your mind.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, boys.
对于出租车司机来说 调度员就是一切
The dispatcher is everything to a cab cop.
是神经中枢 是心脏和灵魂 如果你喜欢这个说法的话
It's the nerve center. The heart and soul, if you like.
薪酬怎么样
How's the pay?
比普通女服务员的工资要高
It's better than the average waitress job.
好 我接受