黛博拉.哈瑞
克里斯汀. 史雷特
嘿, 礼拜天教堂见
Oh, see you in the choir on Sunday!
嗨 麦克
Hi, Mike.
哈啰?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
喔 嗨
Oh, hi.
你没出门吗
Been home long?
不 我刚从店里回来
No. I just got back from the store.
很期盼今晚的会面
We're looking forward to tonight.
要我带些什么过去吗
Can I bring anything?
不用了 我不缺
I think I have everything.
好吧 如果有任何需要...
Well, if there's anything--
等等 是有个东西...
wait. There is something.
可以带些香槟酒杯过来吗
Do you have any champagne glasses?
我想我们可以喝点香槟
I thought we'd start with champagne.
嗯 我这里有杯子
We have some.
有八只吗
Do you have eight?
不 只有六只
No. We have six.
带过来吧 米契跟我用水杯就可以了
Bring them. Mitch and I will drink from jelly glasses.
那就麻烦你了
You're going to such trouble.
弄晚餐都是这样子的
I always go to lots of trouble for a dinner party.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I've got to run.
八点钟见 再见
See you around 8:00. Bye.
再见
Bye.
看看地板
Look at this floor.
我以为你喜欢吃巧克力脆片
I thought you love chocolate chip cookies.
我给你的那本书呢
Where's that book i gave you?
这可是我小时候
When I was a little girl,
我最喜爱的书
this was my favorite book.
你最喜欢哪一则故事呢
Which one was your favorite story?
喜不喜欢有屁用吗
What difference does it make?
让我出去 救命啊
Let me out of here! Help!
已经好久了
It's been so long,
几乎不记得书上的故事了
I almost can't remember them.
救命啊 放我出去
Help! Let me out!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
调到350度啊
Just preheating to 350.
来人 救命啊 这女人疯了
Help! Help! There's a crazy woman here!
她要煮熟我
She's going to cook me!
她想要吃掉我 救命啊
She's going to eat me! Help!
从来没这样做过除法
I never could do long division.
来看看
Let's see.
75除以12是多少?
How many times does 12 go into 75?
嗯 是6 余数是3
Oh...6 times, 3 left over.
要干嘛?
Why?
喔 每磅要烤12分钟
Well, at 12 minutes a pound,
也就是说把你放进烤箱的时间
that means you have to be in the oven
不能晚于...
by no later than...
下午一点半
1:30.
喔
Oh...
但刨除最少还需要一个小时
But evisceration takes at least an hour.
刨除?
Evisceration?
那是什么意思
What's that?
就像杀鱼一样啊
It's like gutting a fish.
首先 要用刀长长的划开
First you make a long slit,
除了肉之外 其他都要剥除
then remove everything that isn't meat--
心啊 肺啊 肠子 有的没的
the heart, the lungs, the intestines, and so forth.
然后填上馅料
Then you fill it back up with stuffing,
再用线缝起来
sew it back together with one of these.
也许现在应该要开始了
Maybe I should get started now.
等一下 还有一些时间
Wait. There's plenty of time.
这是你最喜欢的书
This was your favorite book.
你要不要听我讲故事?
Don't you want to hear a story?
爱情的故事吗
A love story?
是啊 不一定啦
Yeah! Well, not really.
但这是一个超棒的故事
But it's a really good one.
你会很喜欢的
You'll like it a lot.
这里
Here.
这是一群同伴人在大学的故事
It's about these guys in college.
他们住在同一栋宿舍
They live in the same dorm.
其中有一个穷小子
And one of them's kind of poor,
他利用学校赚点外快
so he works his way through school selling things.
嘿
Hey!
小心搬运
Be careful with that.
他叫做贝林汉
His name's bellingham,
他搜集古董
and he collects antiques.
有一天
Well, one day,
贝林汉收到一个特别的包裹
bellingham got a very special delivery.
同一时间 其他的同伴 安迪跟李...
Meanwhile, the other guys--Andy and Lee--
他们家很富有
they were real rich.
他们对贝林汉做了很下流的事
And they did something very nasty to bellingham.
李 大部分的事你都完成了
Lee, the most work you've done
四年的大学生涯
in four years of college
总算可以拿到"潘罗斯奖学金"了
is filling out that application for the penrose fellowship.
嘿
Hey...
努力是有收获的 安迪
Hard work pays off, Andy,
尤其是你 还交女朋友
especially when you have a girlfriend
谁还有空写获奖论文
who can write award-winning essays
这就是为什么我花整个暑假待在欧洲的原因
about why I want to spend the summer traveling Europe.
我想我妹妹十分聪明
I suppose my sister's pretty smart.
虽然她不太老实
She's just not very honest.
我不明白为何你敢冒这个险
I don't see why you'd risk it.
如果他们发现是她帮你写的
If they learn she wrote the proposal for you,
你会被学校赶出去的
they'll kick you out.
反正你家每年夏天都送你去欧洲
Your family sends you to Europe every summer anyway,
我真的不懂
so I don't understand.
啊
Ah.
但这是我赚钱的方法
But this way I have the fellowship money
才能把玛莎拉蒂带回来
to bring back a Maserati.
玛莎拉蒂
Maserati.
猜猜看我的竞争者是谁
Guess who was my main competitor
跟我竞争奖学金的
for the penrose.
你知道贝林汉在学校博物馆打工
You know bellingham works part-time at the university museum.
-也就是苏珊当志工的地方 -我知道
Where Susan does volunteer work. I know.
最好希望别被他发现
You better hope he doesn't find out
她帮你把他搞垮 让他拿不到奖学金的事
she helped you screw him out of that fellowship.
你不知道贝林汉很迷恋苏珊?
Bellingham has the hots for Susan.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry. We'll be fine.
嗨 安迪
Ah, Andy.
嗨 艾德华
Ah, Edward.
你好吗
How you doing?
不把我介绍给你朋友?
You going to introduce me to your friend?
嗯...
Uh, yeah.
这位是
This is--
李...蒙克顿 对吧?
Lee...Monckton, right?
对
Yeah.
我见过你的照片
Yeah. I, uh, saw your picture
就在学校校刊上
in our illustrious college newspaper.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
喔 谢谢
Oh...Thank you.
说来也很巧
It's an odd coincidence, us meeting,
我们正在竞争
since we're in competition
争取潘罗斯奖学金
for the penrose fellowship.
喔 等等 你说...
Oh, wait, wait. You said it.
竞争...总是会有人
Competition. Somebody...
赢得的 你知道的
Has to win, you know.
但不会老让某个人赢吧
Not always the better man.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我来吧
Allow me.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thanks.
电影精选列表