哦, 你好!
Oh, hi!
嗨! 你好!
Hi! How are you?
- 肚子里的小宝宝听话吗? - 噢, 总踢我
- How's the little kangaroo? - Oh, hopping.
- 哦, 我们明天能碰个头吗?
- Oh, can we meet tomorrow?
我对嘉年华的布局有一些想法
I have some ideas for the carnival layout.
太不巧了, 明天实在是不行。后天怎么样?
Shoot, tomorrow I can't but how about a day after?
- 一言为定 - 中午, 自助餐厅?
- Oh, perfect. - Noon, cafeteria?
- 到时候见 - 不见不散, 再见
- See you then. - Great, bye.
- 嗨, 妈妈! - 哦, 嗨
- Hi, Mama! - Oh, hi.
我想给你个惊喜
I was trying to surprise you.
看看你在花♥园♥里落下了什么。
Look what you left in our garden.
哦, 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不客气 收拾好了吗?
You're welcome. Ready to go?
- 嗯 - 是的
- Mm- hmm. - Yep.
- 哦, 真漂亮 - 谢谢
- Oh, those are beautiful. - Thank you.
♪ 你是否见过这样一位菇凉 ♪
♪ Did you ever see a lassie ♪
♪ 一位菇凉, 一位菇凉 ♪
♪ A lassie, a lassie ♪
♪ 你是否见过这样一位菇凉 ♪
♪ Did you ever see a lassie ♪
♪ 她走遍了我的梦境 ♪
♪ Go this way and that ♪
♪ 占满了我的心房♥ ♪
♪ This way and that way ♪
♪ 她走遍了我的梦境 ♪
♪ Go this way and that way ♪
♪ 你是否见过这样一位菇凉 ♪
♪ Did you ever see a lassie ♪
♪ 她走偏了我的梦境 ♪
♪ Do this way and that ♪
等等, 是“走偏Pian我的梦境”?
Wait, is it "do this way and that, "
还是“走遍Bian了我的梦境”?
or is it "go this way and that? "
我想应该是“走遍Bian了我的梦境”
I think it's "do this way."
- “走遍Bian? ” - 对, "走遍Bian"
- "Do this way? " - Yeah, "do this way."
开门了吗? 你开门了吗?
Got the door? You got the door?
- 还没开。 - 耶,我们先过去
- Nope. - Yep, we got it.
- 谢谢 - 可惜门 没开
- Thank you. - Too bad this one isn't open
- 但我们会先到 - 你会先到, 哦!
- 'cause we're gonna get there first. - You're gonna get, oh!
不, 我要在你俩之前到
Nuh- uh, I'm gonna get there before you.
- 你只慢了一点点……
- You just...
哦!
Oh!
好吧, 你赢了
Fine, you win.
母 亲 的 直 觉
好吧, 你赢了
Fine, you win.
母 亲 的 直 觉
哎呦你能帮忙吗?
Whoops. Can you help out?
母 亲 的 直 觉
- 我们要上楼了。- 不准打闹
- We're heading upstairs. - No nuts.
母 亲 的 直 觉
- 是的 - 好的, 别忘了洗手
- Yeah. - OK, don't forget to wash your hands.
母 亲 的 直 觉
- 是的 - 好的, 别忘了洗手
- Yeah. - OK, don't forget to wash your hands.
好的
OK.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
哇! 你怎么溜进来了。
You! You little sneak.
你知道我不喜欢大惊小怪的
You know I hate a fuss.
- 其实你在偷着乐。
- You liar.
哇唔! 我还以为你还在匹兹堡开会!
What? I thought you had that conference in Pittsburgh!
我专门回来的
I got back just in time.
- 爸爸! - 我的乖儿子来了
- Daddy! - Oh, there's my man.
到这里来
Come here.
你的药卖♥♥完了吗?
Did you sell lots of medicine?
足够给你买♥♥个新玩具了
Enough to buy you a new toy.
- 是不是很惊喜, 妈妈? - 我太高兴了
- Were you surprised, Mama? - I was so surprised.
哦, 等等. 珍奶奶来了
Oh, wait. Granny Jean's here.
- 你好! - 亲爱的
- Hello! - Oh, darling.
我很高兴见到你!
I'm so happy to see you!
哦, 有人可是说过要做蛋糕的
Oh, well someone had to make the cake.
我虽然不会烤蛋糕
Well, I may not bake cakes,
但我会给大家倒饮料
but I can pour drinks.
- 非常感谢
- Thank you so much.
谢谢大家!
Thank you, everyone!
真是个惊喜!
What a surprise!
谢谢, 谢谢, 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
好了, 各位
All right, everyone.
哦. 这是我们大家送的
Oh. This is from all of us.
谢谢你! 谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
- 太贵重了
- It's too much.
- 来, 试戴一下
- Here, try them on.
这是奶奶给你的...
This is something only a grandmother...
哦, 天哪
Oh, gosh.
太有趣了! 给我们看另一个, 奶奶!
That's so fun! Show us another one, Granny!
哦
Oh.
等一下, 等一下
Wait, wait.
啊…瞧!
Ah... voila!
- 我要吃药了
- I'm gonna take my pill now.
每天都得用药片才能续命
Keep myself nice and healthy.
你真走运!
You're so lucky!
让我们把宝藏埋起来吧
Let's bury the treasure.
你用香槟吃药?
You take a pill with your champagne?
亲爱的, 那些药让我昏昏欲睡
Oh, honey, the pills make me sleepy.
呃, 只有香槟才能让我的老心脏跳两下
The champagne, uh, perks up the old ticker.
哦, 别这样. 别担心
Oh, come on. Don't worry about it.
我们去看看隧♥道♥吧
Let's go see the tunnel.
但是不要告诉我儿子, 好吗?
Just don't tell my son, OK?
原谅我, 我马上就回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
西奥?
Theo?
亲爱的, 你在哪里?
Darling, where are you?
西奥!
Theo!
西奥?
Theo?
爱丽丝?
Alice?
这是怎么呢?
What's going on?
两个孩子拿着麦克斯的饼干躲起来了
Uh, the boys have Max's cookies.
好吧, 放心。 西奥懂事,他一口也不会吃的。
OK, OK. Well, Theo knows he can't have one.
但他才七岁。 他可能会想:只是偶尔尝一下也没事
But he's seven. He's just, he dreams of trying them.
西奥!
Theo!
嗯……那就不用给他们留蛋糕了
Uh, no more cake for them.
我们在这里!
We're over here!
那是什么?
What's that?
- 我们的秘密隧♥道♥ - 饼干在哪里?
- Our secret tunnel. - Where are the cookies?
就在后面
Uh, just back there.
噢
Ow- ee.
你吃了吗?
Did you eat any?
- 没有
- No.
当我问你话时, 你要认真回答我, 好吗?
When I call you, you answer me, OK?
好吗?
OK?
西奥, 说“好的, 妈妈, 好的”
Theo, say "Yes, Mom, OK."
- 是的, 妈妈 - 好吧, 好吧
- Yes, Mommy. - OK, OK.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我很抱歉我只是害怕
I'm sorry. I was just scared.
好的
OK.
- 去吃点蛋糕 - 去洗手吧
- Go have some cake. - Go wash your hands.
他吃了吗?
Did he have any?
他尝了吗?
Did he have any?
没有, 但只要吃一口他可能就会死的
No, but just one could kill him.
他知道这一点
And he knows that.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
你是个了不起的母亲
You're a wonderful mother
你还是个很棒的朋友
and you're a wonderful friend.
也许我需要一杯酒
Maybe I need a glass of wine.
你对迈泰有兴趣吗? 要更烈一点的吗?
Mai Tai interest you in something stronger?
♪ 别以为我的爱是理所当然 ♪ 背景音乐是《Don't Take Me for Granted》
♪Don't take me for granted ♪
♪ 别以为我会永远留在你身边 ♪
♪Or think I'll always stay ♪
♪ 从你相信那一刻开始 ♪
♪'Cause the time you start believing ♪
♪ 我就将转身而去 ♪
♪Well that's the day I'll walk away ♪
♪ 我要走, 走, 走 ♪
♪I'll walk- a, walk- a, walk- a ♪
♪ 我会忘记我们的点点滴滴 ♪
♪I'll overlook lots of little things ♪
♪ 虽然会有一丝丝不舍, 但肯定不是对你那无能狂怒的态度 ♪
♪An argument or two,But not your boasting attitude♪
哇!
Whoa!
♪ 就让(无能狂怒)永远陪伴着你吧 ♪
电影精选列表