不 我是说你可以看一眼 是我就忍♥不住
No. I mean, you can. I would.
不了 我都知道他会说什么 我不用去看
No. I know what it says. I don't need to check that.
他会说什么
What does it say?
估计就是 爱丽丝
Probably like... "Alice.
我好想你
I miss you.
是我错了
I made a mistake."
他这样不会让你很心烦吗 完全不会吗
That doesn't mess with you, like, at all?
不会 老兄 我现在是和你在一起
No, dude. I'm with you.
你知道的 我和你
You know. I'm with you.
和你这家伙
This guy.
等 等等 等一下 停
W-wait. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
-我觉得 -什么
- I think... - What?
不然我们等到回家后再继续吧
Maybe we wait till we're back home to do this.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you being serious? - Yeah. Yeah.
我可不想你老妈进来后 敲我的脑袋
I don't want your mom to come in and, like, bop me on the head.
敲你
Bop you?
是啊 敲我
Yeah. Bop me.
-行吧 没问题 -那好
- Cool. Yeah. - Yeah.
-没事 我没事 -不 我
- No. It's fine. - No, i...
我就是想起来这面墙可能有些薄
I just figured maybe the walls are kind of thin,
你♥爸♥妈可能会听到咱们的声音
maybe your parents can hear us.
我想说 完全不会 不过算了吧
I mean, they can't, but yeah.
没关系 反正我们得早起
It's okay. We have to wake up early anyway.
嘿 你知道回到家后我们要做什么吗
Hey, you know what we're gonna do when we get back home?
做什么
What?
就 纯做♥爱♥
Just sex.
激烈的性♥爱♥
Just hardcore fucking.
没问题
Okay.
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
如果你想看一眼那条短♥信♥ 我完全没意见
Hey, I'm totally cool if you want to check that text.
天呐 快闭嘴吧
Oh, my God. Shut up.
酒席的承办人都去哪了
Where are the caterers?!
他们一个小时前就应该到了
They were supposed to be here an hour ago!
德洛丽丝 我求你把那些花放下
Dolores, please put down those flowers.
米切尔 你怎么还没换好衣服
Mitchell, why aren't you dressed?
我得找人给我搭把手来拼贴这些照片
I need a little help with the collage.
-怎么都做不完 -你不是在逗我吧
- It's taking forever. - Are you kidding?
-老天爷啊 -我可以帮忙
- Oh, my God! - I can help.
快 动起来 快
Go! Go! Go!
但愿你用胶枪的本事
I hope you're better with a glue stick
比你用氢气桶给力
than you are with a helium tank.
嘿 莫里先生 怎么样了
Hey, Mr. Mori, How's it going?
-我 我能帮上什么 -我们要做拼贴
- What -- What can I do? - We're collaging.
从那一堆开始 沿着脑袋剪
Start with that pile. Cut around heads.
-好的 -但是记得把耳朵留着
- Okay. - Leave the ears, though.
好
Yeah.
这个我要怎么弄
What am I supposed to do with this?
就 哗地一下
Just zhush.
哗地一下是什么
What is zhushing?
就是 那么一下
It's, like, something.
-像这样 -没错
- Like that? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张
No.
你是不是很嫉妒
Are you jealous?
我的老天呐
Jesus Christ.
这裙子让你看起来像个怪物
You are a monster in this dress.
不许你说这些刻薄的话
Hey, you're not allowed to say mean things.
我开玩笑的 真的 我爱你
I'm just kidding. I am. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我还是不敢相信你让我穿这么愚蠢的裙子
I can't believe you made me wear this stupid dress.
你看着很美
You look pretty.
好吧
Okay.
你可以把那张放在
You can put that one,
订婚照片的旁边
next to the engagement picture right there.
没问题
No problem.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-这是爱丽丝吧 -是的
- Is this Alice? - Yeah.
看看那顶帽子
Look at that hat.
我知道 她好可爱 是不是
I know. Isn't she cute?
我不知道怎么把奈特给放进来了
Whoops. I don't know how Nate got in there.
应该把这张扔掉的
Probably should have thrown that one out.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
没事 难免的嘛
No. Hey, it happens.
-嗯 -是吧
- Yeah. - Right?
本 你能来我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you came along, Ben.
我已经很久没看到我女儿这么开心了
Haven't seen my daughter this happy in a long time.
大家走得真慢
Everybody's moving so slowly.
快点 爸爸
Come on. Dad.
这个放这儿不好
Oh. This is not good here.
为什么花还没放在这儿
Why aren't the flowers already here?
-天呐 -没关系
- For God's sakes. - It's okay.
没关系 很好看 你做得超棒了
It's all right. It's beautiful. You've done an amazing job.
-我爱你 -好的 我也爱你
- I love you. - Okay. I love you, too.
好啦
All right.
好了 继续干活
Okay. Go to work.
嗨
Hi!
我的天呐 你最近怎么样
Oh, my God. How are you?
嗨 本
Hi. Ben.
-本 -这是本 不好意思
- Ben. - This is Ben. Sorry.
我没有介绍你 这是达琳
I didn't introduce you. This is Darlene.
-最近好吗 -很高兴认识你 本
- How's it going? - Nice to meet you. Ben.
看看你
Look at you. Oh.
你好
Hello.
-谢谢 彼得叔叔 -谢谢 彼得叔叔
- Thanks, Uncle Peter. - Thank you, Uncle Peter.
本 本
Ben. Ben.
助理烧烤大♥师♥ 快来
The assistant grill master. Come on.
不 不 不 不 不 不用啦
No, no, no, no, no. It's okay.
没事的 来一起合个影吧
It's fine. Just come into the shot.
-好吧 好吧 -我要重新看一下
- Okay, okay, okay. - Now I need to recheck the --
好啦 好啦 我要看一下
All right. All right. I need to look.
你有多高 你太高了
How tall are you? You're too tall.
-1米83 -站在后排
- Six foot. - Stand in back.
-好的 -就在这里
- Okay. - Right here.
-这里吗 -对 完美
- Here? - Yes. Perfect.
好啦 准备
Okay. Ready.
所以 总结一下
So, um, to wrap it all up
乔丹 别喝醉了
uh, Jordan, don't get drunk
因为今晚你还得演出呢 对吗
because, um, you're gonna have to perform tonight, right?
谢谢姬特和凯特准备的这么漂亮的花儿
Thanks to Kit and Kate for the wonderful flowers.
它们太棒了
They were amazing.
还有 给本一点掌声
And, um, a round of applause for Ben,
爱丽丝的新男友
Alice's new boyfriend.
我们很喜欢他 因为他很可爱
We like him 'cause he's cute.
好吧 不是的
Okay. No.
-没错本 -谢谢大家
- Yeah, Ben. - Thank you.
所以 享受美食吧
So, uh, you know, enjoy the food.
一起庆祝 恭喜你莉莉
Celebrate. Congratulations, Lily.
好了 好了 差不多了
Okay. Okay. That's...
好耶 妈妈 太棒了
Yeah, Mom, yeah. Whoo!
-她 她今晚状态真不错 -她真的
- She -- She's on fire tonight. - She is freaking...
-她说得太好了 -太棒了
- She's killing it. - ...a bullet.
你还好吗
Um, are you doing okay?
好 好 我很好
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm good.
好的
Okay.
来的人比你想象的多多了 对吗
It's more than you could have possibly imagined, right?
没有 没有 这很棒呀
No, no, no. No, no. It's great.
-爱丽丝 -好吧
- Alice. - All right.
-来这里 -好的
- Get over here. - Okay.
-和你亲戚打个招呼 -好啦
- Say hi to your cousins. - Okay!
电影精选列表