你今晚很棒
You're doing great. Oh.
快点
Hurry.
我来啦
I'm coming.
作为尼克的伴郎
As Nick's best man
我可以告诉你们
I could tell you all the stories
他前男友们的所有故事
about his past boyfriends.
8月17-19日
布雷特与尼克的婚礼
作为布雷特的伴郎
And as Brett's best man,
我也可以告诉你们
I could tell you
他前女友的所有故事
all the stories about his ex-girlfriends.
但我们不会这么做
But we're not gonna do that.
不 我们不会
No, we are not.
因为我们彼此相爱
Because we love each other.
没错 也因为我的前女友在这里
Yes. And because my ex is here.
-嗨 克洛伊 -嗨 布雷特
- Hi, Chloe. - Hi, Brett.
不许和他讲话 小婊砸
Oh, don't you talk to him, bitch!
本我们走吧
Ben, let's go.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
在给布雷特和尼克写贺卡
Writing a card for Brett and Nick.
好吧
Okay.
天呐 这些枕头是哪儿来的
Oh, God, what are these pillows?
我觉得是别人送的
I think it was a gift.
好 我要给你买♥♥几个新的
Okay, I'm gonna buy you new ones.
-你不用这么做的 -我要换
- You don't have to do that. - Yes, I do.
-它们有点辣眼睛 -我挺喜欢它们的
- They're burning my eyes. - Well, I like them.
你还要多久
How much longer?
爱你们的 爱丽丝和本 写完了
Love, Alice and Ben. There we go.
好啦
All right.
好的 你准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
早就准备好了
Yeah. Been ready.
礼物在你车里吗
Do you have the gift in your car?
爱丽丝
Alice.
-真抱歉 -不是吧
- I'm so sorry. - Seriously?
我把它落在我家了
I left it at my house.
我们可以路过一下再去买♥♥点礼物
We can swing by and pick it up.
不 不 我们时间不够了
No, no. We don't have time for that.
该死 好吧 走吧 我们走吧
Fuck. Okay. Come on. We -- All right, let's go.
好啦
Okay.
我不喜欢这样
Oh, I hate this.
我不喜欢空着手来
I hate showing up empty-handed.
没关系的 我保证他们肯定不会在乎
It's fine. I promise you they don't give a shit.
我在乎
I give a shit.
亲手送上礼物 这是个传统
Hand-delivering a gift. It's a -- It's a classic move.
好吧 我从来不送礼物
Okay, well, I never give a gift.
你从来不送礼物 什么意思
You never give a gift? What does that mean?
不 我来这破地方他们应该送我礼物
No. They should give me a gift for coming to this shit.
-你听听你自己说的话 -怎么了
- Do you hear yourself right now? - Yeah.
我这辈子都没听过
That's the most selfish thing I've ever heard
这么自私的事 整一辈子
in my entire life -- my entire life.
这不应该放冰箱里吗
Shouldn't it be refrigerated?
不 我们马上就要上屋顶了
No, we're already going to the roof.
你们是布雷特和尼克的朋友吗
Oh. Are you friends of Brett and Nick?
是的 是的
Uh, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
我是本 她是爱丽丝
Uh, I'm Ben. This is Alice.
我自己能介绍我自己
I can introduce myself.
我叫爱丽丝 他是本
I'm Alice. This is Ben.
很高兴见到你们 我是杰姬
Oh. Pleased to meet you guys. I'm Jackie.
-我是格雷格 -我们是楼下邻居
- Greg. - We're the downstairs neighbors.
你们知道一会儿会有吃的吗
You guys know if there's gonna be food at this thing?
我告诉过你了 不会有吃的
I already told you that there isn't food.
我不知道 你从来没有错过
I don't know. Never been wrong.
这辈子从来都没有犯过错吗
Never, ever been wrong in your life?
你看 他们带了礼物
See? They have a gift.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
你就不能 不能随他去了吗
Can you just -- Can you let it go?
我真的不想整个派对都和你吵架
I really don't want to go through the whole party in a fight.
我没想和你吵架
I'm not doing anything.
你这样很讨厌
You're being a little shitty.
别这样
Don't do that.
-别怎样 -别这样
-Do what? -Don't do that.
别用你的错把我逼疯
Don't make me feel crazy because you messed up.
我没有 我只是把礼物落在家了
I'm not. I literally left a present at home.
这不应该是个大问题
It should not be this big of a deal.
你在开玩笑吗 这是个大问题
Are you kidding me? It's a big deal.
我提醒了你好几次要拿礼物了 三次
I asked you to pick it up like, what, three times?
谁管你是唯一一个
Who cares that you're literally the only person
不用礼物登记的人
who doesn't use gift registration.
是啊 这就是为什么
Yeah, that's what's special
亲手送礼物很特别
about actually hand-delivering a gift.
你能看到他们的反应
You get to see their reaction.
你能看到他们很开心 这很棒
You get to see the joy. It's amazing.
我们送了他们一台咖啡机
Well, we got them a Keurig.
我不觉得他们俩
I don't think the two of them
会兴高采烈地来
will exactly come with enthusiasm.
我们现在也不得而知了 不是吗
Well, we're never gonna know now, are we?
-好吧 嘿 -嗨
- Okay. Hey! - Hi.
天呐 你好老兄
Oh, my God. Hi, buddy.
祝贺你 老兄
Hey, congratulations, dude.
我很抱歉 我们没带礼物来
You guys, I am so sorry we don't come bearing gifts.
这个傻瓜把礼物落在家里了
Bozo here left it at home.
-搞什么 -我开玩笑的
- Seriously? - I'm joking.
开玩笑的 是我
I'm joking! It was me.
我就是把你们的咖啡机落在家里的恶人
I'm the monster who left your Keurig at home.
什么 一个咖啡机
I'm sorry. A Keurig?
就是一个胶囊咖啡机
It's a little coffee thing with the pods.
噢 真不错
Oh! Nice!
这很棒 谢谢你们
It's nice. Thank you so much.
你看 你还是能看到他们的兴奋
Yeah. See, you get to see the excitement.
好吧 好吧 你打破了惊喜
Yeah, yeah. Well, you blew the surprise.
好吧 我很抱歉她把惊喜都打破了
Okay? She blew the surprise. I'm sorry.
不过说真的 我不在乎
Well, for the record, I don't give a shit
你把它落家里了
that you left it at home.
好吧 算了
Okay, well, forget it.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, you guys.
见到你们我真是太开心了
Oh. I'm so happy to see you.
-我们开始吧 好吗 -太好了
- Let's get shitfaced. Yeah? - Please, yes.
请开始吧
Please, please, please.
好吧 他们啤酒喝光了
Okay. So they ran out of beer,
塑料桶里还剩什么我就喝什么吧
so I had to settle for whatever was in the plastic jug.
这太难喝了
Ugh. That's awful.
-能帮我拿一下吗 -好
- Will you hold this? - Yeah.
嘿 在雅各布和安娜的婚礼上
Hey, for Jacob and Anna's wedding,
我在想我们可以像上次
I was thinking that we just do the same thing
在沙滩边那次一样
that we did at the beach
在那里再待几天
and stick around a couple extra days.
好呀 我也不知道
Um, yeah. I -- I don't know.
我不知道我能不能去参加他们的婚礼
I-I don't know if I can make it to that one.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我就 我有点事
I just -- I have a thing.
-有点事 -是的 工作上的事
- A thing? - Yeah. It's a work thing.
-我没法重新安排 -你不能让我
- I can't move it. No. - You're not making me go
一个人去雅各布·卡尔泰利的婚礼
to Jacob Cartelli's wedding by myself.
我
I'm...
我相信你一定能处理好的
pretty sure you can handle it.
本 你一定要来参加婚礼
Ben, you're coming to the wedding.
你不能因为你心情不好就不去
You don't get to just bail 'cause you're in a mood.
-我没有心情不好 -你就是
-I'm not in a mood. -Yes, you are.
你因为咖啡机的事心情不好
You're in a little bitch mood 'cause of the coffeemaker.
不是因为咖啡机
It's not the coffeemaker!
对不起 我需要静一静
Sorry. I just -- I-I need a second.
电影精选列表