[indistinct clamor on video]
[视频中混杂的喧闹声]
[indistinct shouting on video]
[视频中听不清的叫喊声]
[indistinct shouting and clamor]
[听不清的叫喊和喧闹声]
[angry man]Let's go, D. Hodges!
[愤怒的男声] 我们撤,D.霍奇斯!
I'm walking here!
我正往这边走来!
[Daniel] Ow!
[丹尼尔] 嗷!
Cut it out, cut it out!
停下,别再做了!
[Daniel] When I first learned about that video
that went around on the internet about our defense in the tunnel,
[丹尼尔] 当我第一次在网上,看到我们当时在隧♥道♥里防守的视频时,
I hit play,and I watched what happened,
and I hit pause,and I wrote down what happened.
我点击“播放”,然后观察发生了什么,我点击“暂停”,然后写下发生了什么。
And I kept doing that until I reached the end.
我一直这样做,直到最后。
[indistinct shouting on video]
[视频中模糊的呼喊]
[crying on video]
[视屏中的哭喊]
[Daniel] I was embarrassed.
[丹尼尔] 我很难堪。
No one wants their 15 minutes of fame to be crying out for help,
没有人希望,在“一举成名”的15分钟视频里,竟是不断地在求救,
you know, especially if your job is a police officer.
你能理解的,尤其是,如果你的工作,是一名警♥察♥。
But ultimately, I'm glad that it got out and got around,
但最终,我很高兴的是,这件事公开了,又传播了,
because it's important to get the truth out about what happened.
因为,让实际发生的真♥相♥,大白于天下,是很重要的。
I almost feel like somebody else took these photos.
我几乎感觉,这些照片是别人拍的。
But it was me.
但却是我本人拍的。
I will always think about what happened that day.
我会一直想着那天发生的事。
I will always have these photos to tell these stories.
我将永远用这些照片,来讲述这些故事。
I'm trying to capture images showing you one of the most
important times in American history.
我想用镜头,向你们展示,美国历史上,最重要的时刻之一。
And I can't wait for the day where I think that my son
我几乎都等不及我儿子,会对此感兴趣的那一天了,
will be interested so I can explain to him what happened,
这样,我就可以向他解释发生了什么,
that I was there at the Capitol building.
我当时就在国会大厦。
I was scared for my fucking life, and you know,
I thought about you.
我当时很怕丧了性命,你知道吗,我当时满脑子想的,都是你。
[Erica] There's no way I can forget.
[艾丽卡] 我无法忘记。
When footage of that day was replayed,
当那些拍摄片段重播时,
and even today is replayed,I change the channel.
甚至今天还在重播,我就换台看别的节目。
And I still don't like to watch it. I just, I can't.
我还是不喜欢看。我只是,我做不到。
I didn't want to think about it anymore.
我不想,再去想这件事了。
I really, I ... tried really hard,as best I could,
我真的...我尽了最大的努力,
to block that day out.
去忘掉那一天。
[indistinct radio chatter]
[对讲机里含混的交谈声]
I didn't really share immediately with, like, family
我并没有立即和家人或什么亲朋,去分享这件事,
what really went down, um,but I've thought about
到底发生了什么,但我想了很多
January 6th a lot, you know and trying to wrap
关于1月6日的事情,你知道,我试着去
my head around really what happened that day.
“脑补”一些,那天发生的事情。
[Chief Contee] When I look back and I think back,
the gravity of everything that that happened,
[康蒂局长] 当我回顾过去,回想发生的一切的严重性,
this is history. People be talking about this for years.
这都是历史了。人们已经谈论这个很多年了。
And here I sit dead center,four days on the job...
我坐阵在正中间,工作了四天...
four days and the weight of the world on your shoulders.
四天,感觉整个世界的重量,都压在你的肩膀上。
I want everyone to know,
我想让每个人都知道,
there was a huge price to pay for our democracy on that day.
在那一天,我们为“我们的民♥主♥”,付出了多么巨大的代价啊。
[Daniel] Sure, where do you want me to go?
[丹尼尔] 当然可以,你想让我坐在哪里?
[man] Right back in the... [inaudible]
[男声] 就坐在后面... [听不清了]
[Daniel] I was there,I knew what happened,
[丹尼尔] 我当时在场,我知道发生了什么,
(大屏幕显示:调查1月6日美国国会遇袭事件的特别委员会。)
I was there all day,and it's rare that you get
the opportunity to put your finger on the scale of history.
我在那里执勤了一整天,你很少有机会,亲身经历历史规模的场面。
And ..influence things ..in a way that brings the truth to light.
还有就是...以揭露真♥相♥的方式...影响了一些事情。
[pencil screeching]
[铅笔写字声]
[Rep. Jamie Raskin]My dad said democracy needs the ground to stand on,
[众议员杰米·拉斯金] 我父亲说,民♥主♥需要有立足之地,
and that ground is the truth.
要立足于真♥相♥。
So, we gotta tell the truth.
所以,我们必须说出真♥相♥。
If we can handle it.
如果我们能处理好。
The greatest strength of democracy is that it comes from the people.
民♥主♥的最大力量,在于它来自人♥民♥。
The weakness of democracy is that it has so many enemies,
other pretenders to the throne.
民♥主♥的弱点在于,它有太多的敌人,还有其他觊觎“王位”的人。
They always describe Donald Trump as a larger-than-life figure.
他们总是把唐纳德·特朗普,描述为一个超凡脱俗的传奇人物。
I'm appreciating that people are not larger than life,
我很欣赏这句话,任何人都不是超凡脱俗的什么“人物”,
people are just the right size for a democracywhere everybody gets
one vote,one voice, and we need everybody to participate.
每个人都有一个投票权,一个发声权,我们需要每个人,都参与进来。
[indistinct chatter]
[混杂的交谈声]
[Chairman Thompson]Good afternoon.
When I think about the most basic way
[汤普森主席]下午好。当我想用最基本的方式来
to explain the importance of elections in the United States,
解释美国选举的重要性时,
there's a phrase that always comes to mind.
有一句话,总是浮现在我的脑海中。
It may sound straightforward,but it's meaningful...
这句话听起来,可能很简单,但却很有意义...
[Rep. Raskin] Sometimes the truth is like
a second chance,and I believe that.
[众议员拉斯金] 有时候真♥相♥,就像是给了你“第二次机会”,我相信这一点。
[footsteps]
[脚步声]
[clears throat]
[清了请喉咙]
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
第六日
[distant police siren]
[远处警笛忽响]
(2021年一月6日,早晨5:00)
[indistinct speech]
[听不清的说话声]
[pedestrian] Morning, morning.
[路上行人] 早上好,早安。
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
[street seller] Ten bucks, ten bucks. Hats and shirts.
[街头小贩] 十块钱,十块钱。帽子和衬衫。
[Chief Contee] I'm a native son.
[康蒂局长] 我是本地土生土长的孩子。
This is the city that raised me, and, you know,
这是抚养我长大的城市,你知道,
as crazy as this sounds,I felt like everything
这听起来很疯狂,我觉得,我在这个城市
that I had gone through here in this city prepared me
to be the chief of police that I was on that day.
所经历的一切,都为我成为那天的警♥察♥局长,做好了准备。
[Chief Contee] I officially took over the job as chief of police
on January the 2nd, so 4 days before January the 6th.
我是在1月2日,正式就任警♥察♥局长的,距离1月6日还有4天。
Whether that was destiny or whether it was just you know,
I drew the short straw,I don't know.
这是命运的安排,还是我抽中了短签,我不知道。
-Whose streets? -Our streets.
-谁的街道? -我们的街道。
-Whose streets? -Our streets.
-谁的街道? -我们的街道。
-Whose streets? -Our streets.
-谁的街道? -我们的街道。
[Chief Contee] It conjures up memories of what happened on that day,
kind of hits you in the gut.
[康蒂局长] 它勾起了你对那天发生的事情的回忆,就像击中你的内脏一样。
The officers are here below, I mean look at these people
that are standing overhead,right,
警♥察♥在下面,我的意思是,看看这些站在头顶上的人,
and we're not knowing who's armed in the crowd.
我们不知道,人群中谁持有武器。
We had already recovered firearms and so forth, so...
我们已经找到了枪♥支♥之类的东西,所以...
I mean, there's just a huge sense of vulnerability.
我是说,有一种巨大的“无能为力”的脆弱感。
People were running for their lives that day,
and it didn't matter,it didn't matter what side
那天人们都在逃命,但这无关紧要,不管你站在哪一边,
of the fence you were on,Republican or Democrat,it didn't matter.
共和党,还是民♥主♥党,都无关紧要。
(罗伯特.J.康蒂三世,首都警♥察♥局局长)
And for people to pretend like nothing happened...
人们假装,什么都没发生过...
it really, really angers me.
这真的让我很生气。
[car whooshing]
[汽车快速驶过声]
[street seller] Hats and shirts, ten bucks!
[街头小贩] 帽子和衬衫,十块钱!
That day, I rode into work and there were a lot of people
那天,我骑车去上班,那里已经有好多人了,
already out at like 6:30,7:00 in the morning,converging on downtown.
早上6点半或7点就有很多人出门了,他们聚集在市中心。
[cars whooshing,honking in the back]
[车辆驶过声,身后按喇叭声]
MPD's role,it's unique in our city.
首都警♥察♥局的角色,在我们的城市里是独一无二的。
There are different entities that work together in order
to provide safety and security in our city.
为了给我们的城市提供安全保障,有不同的部门单位在一起执勤。
You have the United States Secret Service
who has responsibility for the White House itself.
我们有美国联邦特勤局对白宫本身安全,负有责任。
You have the United States Capitol Police
that are responsible for the Capitol,
我们有美国国会警♥察♥局,负责国会大厦的治安,
and the Metropolitan Police Department
而首都警♥察♥局负责
is responsible for all of the rest of the city
where people eat, live,work everyday in our city.
城市其他地方的治安,人们每天在这里吃饭,生活,工作。
Go Trump!
加油!特朗普!
USA, USA!
加油美国,美国加油!
Come and get your Trump hats.
来拿你的“特朗普帽子”。
Here it is folks!
乡亲们,就是这样!
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好。
[Chief Contee] With all the rhetoric that was happening
leading up to January 6th, we expected something big.
[康蒂局长] 在1月6日之前,所有的言论都在发生,我们预计会有大事发生。
Certainly, there was a lot of internet chatter and you know,
当然,有很多网络上的讨论,你知道,
intelligence information going back and forth
that said a whole bunch of different things.
情报信息来回传递,说了一大堆不同的事情。
We had requested support from other law enforcement agencies,
我们请求了其他执法机构的支持,
and we requested the services of the National Guard
from the Secretary of the Army to assist us in managing traffic
并请求陆军部长派国民警卫队,协助我们管理交通,
so that police officers would not be tied up
dealing with traffic control.
这样警♥察♥就不用忙于处理交通管制了。
But there was a lot of back and forth
and a lot of discussion about optics.
但是,有很多关于预案行动的,来回调整和反复讨论。
And even once they got approval,I was told the National Guard
即使它们得到了批准,我也被告知,国民警卫队
could not move East of 9th Street
电影精选列表