Just -- I just need to say one thing,
然后我就再也不说了 我发誓
and I'll -- I'll leave you alone, I swear.
我现在没办法听长篇大论 本
I really can't handle a big speech right now, Ben.
不是什么长篇大论
It's not a big speech.
是一个中篇 中论
It's a medium -- medium speech.
爱丽丝 你是对的
Alice, you were right.
你对我的那些看法是对的
You were right about me.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
你对这些婚礼的看法也是对的
And you were right about these weddings.
我没办法自己完成 那是不可能的
I-I can't do them on my own. It's impossible.
因为你寂寞
It's 'cause you're lonely.
不是 是因为你不在那里
No. It's because you're not there.
你不在那里 唠叨我做事
You're not there to -- to insult everything that I do.
你不在那里 取笑伴郎的照片
You're not there to make fun of groomsmen photos
誓言以及其他那些乱七八糟的东西
and -- and -- and vows and all the other bullshit.
你不在那里的晚餐点鱼
You're not there to order fish at a fucking diner.
而这一切里最糟糕的是
And the worst part about all this is that
你不在那里 是因为我伤害了你
you're not there because I hurt you.
我伤害了一个不该被伤害的人
I hurt the one person that never deserved it.
我推开了你
And I pushed you away
因为我是个笨蛋还很自私
because I'm dumb and I'm selfish,
我知道有点迟 但是我爱你 爱丽丝
and fuck me for being too late, but I love you, Alice.
你爱我
You love me?
当然
Of course.
本 我
Ben, I really...
这里一切还好吗
Everything okay over here?
还好
Uh, yeah.
抱歉 奈特 能给我们五分钟时间吗
Sorry. Nate, can we just get five minutes?
我要回去了
Um, I should really go back inside.
再见 本
Bye, Ben.
爱丽丝
Alice?
本 帮个忙
Ben! Help!
爸爸 怎么了
Dad? What's wrong?
我喝高了
I'm fucking high.
天 你在哪里 爸爸
Jesus. Where are you, Dad?
高尔夫课
Golf course!
什么高尔夫课
What? Golf course?
这里也太他妈的湿了
It's so goddamn wet over here.
我爱你 查克
I love you, Chuck.
你凌晨一点在高尔夫课干嘛
What are you doing at a golf course at 1:00 in the morning?
帮帮我 本
Help me, Ben.
好好好 这就来
Okay, okay. I'm coming.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
本 感谢上帝你来了
Ah! Ben. Thank God you're here.
爸爸 这是怎么回事
Dad, what the hell happened?
发生了一件大事 本
It's a whole big thing, Ben.
我们吃了所有的迷幻药 然后就疯了
We ate all this acid, and we went nuts.
为什么 为什么你们要这么做
Why? Why'd you do any of that?
这是我的单身派对 本
It's my bachelor party, Ben.
是他的单身派对 本
It's his bachelor party, Ben.
先生们有兴趣去吃个晚餐吗
Can I interest you gentlemen in a quick trip to the diner?
-有 -不 不
- Yeah. - No, no.
我要把你们都送回家
I'm dropping everyone off at home.
本杰·泼冷水·明
Aw. Aw, Benjamin bummer.
泼冷水
Bummer.
先生们 往哪里走
Guys, where am I going?
把他们放到哈农那儿
Drop them at Hanon's.
你可以的 你知道要去哪
You got it, man. You know where to go.
-我不知道 -遵从内心的选择
- I I don't know where to go. - Follow your heart.
-我不知道去哪 -就这一次相信内心
- I don't know where to go. - Just trust for one second.
-哈农 -别跟地图
- Hanon. - Don't get into maps.
我想想听听专家的
And I need to hear from some expert...
-爸 -自己搞定
- Dad. - Just do it yourself.
没错 自己搞定 本
Yes. Do it yourself, Ben.
-自己搞定 -我在自己搞定
- Do it yourself. - I'm doing this by myself.
-自己搞定 -爸 哈农的地址在哪
- Do it yourself. - Dad, what is Hanon's address?
谢谢你 本 你最好了
Thanks, Ben. You're the best.
谢谢
Thank you. Whoo!
不 这边
No, this way. Hey. Hey. Hey.
跟着灯走
Follow the light. -Just --
这边 伙计们
Uh, here. Come on, guys.
进去吧 快进房♥子
Get in the house. Get in the house.
是时候躺下了
Time to lie down.
爸 我在 爸 我在开车
Dad, I'm -- Dad, I'm driving.
-座椅上有负能量 -好吧 那
- Bad energy from the seat. - Okay, just -- just --
-我要到后面去 -你能挤
- I got to get back here. - Can you tuck --
挤到后面吗
tuck back there?
本 你能做我的伴郎我很高兴
Ben, I'm so glad you're my best man.
我不是你的伴郎 爸爸
I'm not your best man, Dad.
你太好了
You're so cool.
你是最棒的
You are the best, man.
最棒的人[伴郎]
Best man.
现在我知道为什么那么叫伴郎了
Now I get why it's called that.
我等不及看你妻子是谁了
I can't wait for your wife.
又来
Yeah, here we go.
你觉得会是爱丽丝吗
You think it's gonna be Alice?
-不会 爸 -为啥
- No, Dad. - Why?
她够奇怪了
She's so wacky.
我们分手了
We broke up.
不 太糟了
Oh, no. That's too bad.
-嘿 本 -咋
- Hey. Hey, Ben. - Yeah.
-本 -咋了 爸
- Ben. - Yeah, Dad.
你恨吉娜吗
Do you hate Gina?
-不 爸爸 -说实话
- No. No, Dad. - Tell me the fucking truth.
-你恨吉娜吗 -我不恨吉娜
- Do you hate Gina? - I don't hate Gina.
那你为什么对我们那么生气
Then why are you so mad about us?
我不生气 爸爸 我只是
I'm not mad, Dad. I just --
爸 你有时候有点太浪子了
Dad, you're a little bit hard to root for sometimes.
你和妈妈的分开 真的让我很难过
When you and Mom split, it really messed me up.
那时我就决定了 我不要活成你们那样
And I just decided I didn't want to be like you guys.
我要找一个人
I just wanted to find the one
伴她一生
and -- and hang on to her forever.
而现在我却完全是一个人了
And now I'm completely alone.
所以
So...
而你就要有下一个家庭了
And you're just moving on to your next family.
本
Ben.
很抱歉我和你妈妈分开的这件事
I'm sorry that your mother and I splitting up
让你这么受伤
hurt you so much.
我和她所拥有的曾经非常美好
What she and I had was great.
倘若没有遇到过她 我会一无是处
I'd be nothing if I hadn't met her,
我也不会有了你
and I wouldn't have you.
而且 孩子
And, buddy...
只要我还活着 你永远不会独行
...as long as I'm alive, you will never be alone.
嘿 本
Hey, Ben?
怎么了 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
我们能去穿梭餐厅吗
Can we do drive-through?
当然 你有哪家想去的吗
Sure. Is there somewhere you want to go?
炸浦汉堡
Zapburger.
炸浦汉堡在哪 是什么
Where is -- What -- What is Zapburger?
他们有种肉饼 是用有机大豆和肉做的
They get a patty made with organic soy meat,
然后用激光烤熟
and they cook it with lasers.
非常好吃的汉堡
It's a perfect burger.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
别走高速公路 走地面街道
Don't take the freeway. Take surface streets.
操
Holy shit.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
十月 21日
查克与吉娜的婚礼
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
我是本
I'm Ben,
你们大多数人可能都知道我是查克的儿子
and most of you here probably know me as Chuck's son.
如果你好奇为什么是我在这里
电影精选列表