收发室
咋样啊 老头
How we doin', old man?
准备好循环血液了吗
Ready to get that blood flowin'?
你管谁叫老头
Who you callin' old, man?
我身上的血比你们俩加起来的还要多
I still have more blood in me than the both of you combined.
也许你说的对 杰克逊 也许你说的对
You're prob'ly right, Jackson, your prob'ly right.
说你自己就行了
Eh, speak for yourself.
嘿 你还在看那书吗
Hey, you still readin' that book.
当然啦
I sure am.
你是对的
You were right.
比电影好太多了
It is much better than the movie.
门 -细节多太多了
Door! -So many more details.
是则很好看的故事
It's a beautiful story.
和他姐妹的关系
Nice relationship with
太不错了 -好啦 行了
his sister. - All right, come on.
行了 -我不知道
Come on. - I don't know
他们干嘛要乱搞 -快点走
why they mess with - Move this fuckin'
这他妈的读书会
book club along.
她是 呃 有点性感
She was, um, sorta sexy.
就是有点疯的那种感觉
Just kind of a crazy way.
她是个大姑娘 但不是丰满的那种 你知道吧
She was a big woman, but not like round, you know.
我喜欢丰满的女人 但是
I love a round woman but,
她是 你知道吧 就像所有部位都很大
she was, you know, like everything was big.
她的头 她的手臂 她的脚 她的牙之间有
Her head, her arms, her feet, had these big gaps
很大的缝隙
between her teeth.
噢 是啊
Oh yeah.
我可爱牙之间有很大的缝隙的女人了
I love when the women have big gaps in the teeth.
我都觉得我恋爱了 兄弟
And I think was in love, man.
理查德
[Radio] Richard. (radio beeps)
嗯
Yeah?
典狱长想让你去15区
[Radio] The warden wants you in 15.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
最后一球扳平比分
Last shot to tie the game.
噢
Oh!
咋样啊 伙计们
How we doin' fellas?
所以 理查德
So Richard.
我觉得我们终于按你的要求
I think we finally found a position for you
给你找到了一个人际关系方面的职位
in human relations, like you requested.
噢 这消息可真是太好了
Oh, that's such great news.
通讯部门刚刚
A position in the Communications Department
有个职位有空缺
just became available.
嗯 我准备好了
Well, I'm ready.
我准备得可太好了
I am so ready.
而且其实吧 我刚读了篇文章
And actually, I just read this article
关于动物辅助治疗技术
on animal assisted therapy technique,
我觉得这对一些囚犯和他们越发暴♥力♥的问题
which I think would be really helpful for some
会有很大帮助
of the inmates and they're more violent issues.
但是我们可以慢慢来
But we could take it slow.
嗯 我们干嘛不那么做
Yes, why don't we do that.
欢迎
Welcome.
所有与囚犯之间的通信都要通过
All correspondence to and from inmates is filtered
你在这个房♥间进行筛查
through you in this room.
你要检查每件物品是否含有须没收的
You'll be scanning each item for inappropriate content
不当内容
to be confiscated.
违♥禁♥品♥ 可以用作纹身模板的图片
Contraband, images that can be used as tattoo templates,
与毒品有关的图片 色情图片
drug-related images, pornography,
诸如此类的东西
that kind of stuff.
你不被允许阅读信件的所有内容
You're not allowed to read the letters in full,
但如果你有看到对于某个特定囚犯的
but if you see indications of orders of violence
暴♥力♥命令 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
on a particular inmate, terrorism,
呃 毒品走私之类的东西 我们 当然
uh, drug smuggling and that sort of thing, we, of course,
希望能意识到这一点
wanna be made aware of that.
上个月 有人把毒品碾碎
Last month, someone crushed up drugs,
把它们蒸在了纸上
steamed them onto the paper.
所以一定要把这些用上
So always use these.
确保所有的邮件都被扫描保存并注册到
Make sure all mail is scanned and saved and registered
我们的系统里 出于法律原因 我现在
to our system, for legal reasons I'm not gonna
不打算细说下去
go into right now.
给你
Here you go.
从这个开始吧
Get started with this. (thumps on box)
谢谢
Thank you.
你的新职位是囚犯通讯部主任
Your new position is Director of Prisoner Communications.
这个责任非常重大
It is a very big responsibility.
我很感激你的信任 我会竭尽全力的
And I appreciate the trust and I will do my very best.
很高兴听到你这么说
Good to hear.
行动起来吧
(thumps box) Let's get it goin'.
所以这周我不能给你寄钱了
So I won't be able to send you money this week.
情况很紧张
Things are tight.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
你又找到我了
You found me again.
生日快乐 雷
Happy birthday, Ray.
希望你过得开心
Hope it's a good one.
你的兄弟 丹
Your brother, Dan.
迈克尔
Michael.
包装编码不对
The packaging code is incorrect.
如果编码不对
I cannot make the transfer to the bank
我就没办法给银行转账
if the code is not correct.
请告诉我正确的编码是什么
Please let me know what the right code is.
克里斯 我的爱人 我每时每刻都在想你
Cris, my love, I think about you every second of every day.
我感觉我的每一部分都在消失
I feel like every part of me is coming undone,
就如同我支离破碎般 孤身埋葬于悲痛
like I'm in 1,000 pieces, buried in sadness alone.
年复一年地思念你
Years and years of longing for you.
今天只不过又一个试着回忆你身体气味
Today was just another day trying to recall the smell
和你的手在我裸♥露♥的肌肤上触摸的一天
of your body and touch of your hands on my naked skin.
你的罗西塔
Your Rosita.
生日快乐 大雷
Happy birthday, Big Ray.
生日快乐 雷
Happy birthday, Ray!
生日快乐 大男孩 哇喔
Happy birthday, big boy, woo! (clapping)
闭上他妈的臭嘴 你们这群白♥痴♥
Shut the fuck up, you idiots.
生日快乐 亲爱的雷
♪ Happy birthday dear Ray ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
生日快乐 大雷
[Inmate] Happy birthday, Big Ray.
有死囚的信
[Richard] Got letters for death row.
收到
Got it.
克里斯 你有封信
Cris, you got a letter.
嘿 嘿 嘿 兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, man.
所以 你被调到收发室工作了
So, you been moved to a job in the letter room.
对啊 对啊 我是这机构
Yeah, yeah, I'm the man in charge of all the letters
负责所有信件的人
at the facility.
拜托帮我一个忙 行吗
Please do me a favor, will ya?
嘿 杰克逊 你知道我谁的忙
Hey Jackson, you know that I can't do any favors
都不能帮 -我就要求过你
for anybody. - It's the only thing
这一件事
I'll ever ask you.
我保证
I promise.
就听我说完
Just hear me out.
请在系统里
Please, have a look for letters from my daughter
查一下我女儿的来信
in the system.
自从一张生日贺卡后
I haven't heard anything for two years,
我已经两年没听到消息了
nothin' since a birthday note.
它们一定是在哪里弄丢了
They must be lost in there somewhere.
我们已经闹翻了 你知道吧
We had a fallin' out, you know.
她觉得我不该告诉她要怎么做
She thinks I can't tell her what to do,
该跟谁生孩子之类的事
who to have a kid with, that sort of thing,
但我还是她爸 对吗
but I'm still her father, right?
但我觉得 我觉得上一个处理信件的人
But I think, I think the previous guy worked letters.
他在刁难我
He had it out for me.
他扣了
He was holdin'
不 不 不 不 -我的信
No, no, no, no. - back my letters.
嘿 我们对你的通信权是非常重视的
Hey, we take your communication rights very seriously.
我真的要崩溃了 兄弟
电影精选列表