你之前说你知道酒店在哪的
You said you knew where our hotel was.
我现在也知道
And I do.
-我们现在在哪 -我看看
- Where are we? - Um...
你都不知道我们要去哪里
You don't know where we're going.
我们 走这边
Let's -- Let's go this way.
我们真的迷路了
Oh, we're so lost.
我觉得我们可能需要搭便车
I think we might need to start hitchhiking.
我脚痛
My feet hurt.
我现在不是正背着你嘛
I'm carrying you.
在你背上我可以看见整个世界
I can see the whole world from up here.
等等 稍等一下
Wait. Hold on.
你看 你看
Look. Look.
阴森森的
Spooky.
-等一下 等一下 -怎么了
- Wait. Wait. - What?
我听见那里有马路汽车开过的声音
I can hear the highway over there.
我们走
Let's go.
-欸 等一下 -怎么了
- Oh. Hold on. - What?
你穿过墓地的时候要屏住呼吸
You got to hold your breath when you go through a cemetery.
啊是的是的 因为我们才6岁
Oh, yeah, yeah. Right. 'Cause we're 6.
才不是 本 我不是故意逃避
No. Ben. I'm not fucking around here.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
你居然真的相信有鬼
You actually believe in ghosts.
才没有
No.
-他妈的 -啊糟糕 糟糕
- Aah! Fuck. - Oh, shit. Shit.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的天 你真的吃屎了
Oh, my God. You really ate shit.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
有受伤吗
You good?
你看
Look at that.
你在流血 你在流血
Oh, you are bleeding. You are bleeding.
你解决不了 等一下 等一下
You are not gonna make it. Hold on, hold, on, hold on.
-没关系 我可以的 -我来
- No, it's fine. I'm fine. - I got it.
我把它擦掉
Let me just get the scrape.
好疼啊
It stings.
好的 坚持一下
Ow. Okay. Hold on.
-不好意思 -你很棒
- Ah. Sorry. - You're good. Yeah.
-这 脱掉它 -什么
- Here. Take it. - What?
-内♥裤♥ -对噢
- Underwear. - Oh. Okay. Yeah.
别
Oh. Oh, don't --
你笑什么
What are you doing?
妈的
Fuck.
-好了好了 弄好了 -好的
- Okay. Okay, okay. - I got it. Okay.
-我想在上面 -行
- I want to be on top. - Okay.
好嘞 你还好吗
Ow. Okay. You good?
-对 -等等 等一下
- Yeah. - Hold on. Hold on.
好了吗
You ready?
我的头发 我的头发 别抓我头发
Ow! My hair. My hair. My hair. My hair. Ow.
小♥穴♥露出来了
Cooter's out.
什么
Uh, what?
小♥穴♥露出来了
Cooter's out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
小♥穴♥
Cooter.
我日 天哪
Oh, fucking hell! God!
它漏在外面了
It's out.
-对不起 -谢谢你
- Sorry. - Thank you.
-他在说我的阴♥道♥ -是 对
- He was talking about my vagina. - Yeah.
他第三遍说的时候我才明白什么意思
Yeah, I put that together after the third "cooter."
老天爷啊
Jesus.
谢谢你送我回来
Oh. Thank you.
你没什么事吧
You good?
当然 你呢
Yeah. You?
你刚刚才问我的
You just asked me that.
当然 你呢
Yeah. You?
行吧
Okay.
那我们下一场婚礼再见吧
Well, I'll see you at the next one.
所以 关于昨天晚上
Hey, so, about last night.
不 别
No. No.
我们不要再提了 我们就
We don't need to talk about it. Let's just --
我们就把它当成是一场意外吧
Let's just chalk it up as a whoopsie-daisy.
行
Okay.
-好了 -好咯
- All right. - All right.
非常美好的体验
It was, uh, cool... cool sex.
你很厉害 不好意思 抱一个吧
You got -- Sorry. All right. Bring it in.
这也太奇怪了
That was weird.
-你把它变奇怪的 -不 是你
- You made it weird. - No. You did.
如果你们不确定自己碰见的是不是真爱
For those of you who aren't sure if you've ever seen true love,
六月29日-7月4日
戴夫与茱莉亚的婚礼
那就好好看看戴夫和茱莉亚吧
take a good look at Dave and Julia.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, you guys.
-嘿 怎么了 -我打来是想问一下
- Hey. What's up? - Uh, I was just calling
你飞机什么时候到
'cause I forgot when your flight was getting in.
三点左右吧
uh, like 3:00.
好的 周四吗
Cool. Thursday?
-周五 -我知道了
- Friday. - Right.
-到时候见 -一路平安
- I'll see you there. - Have a good one.
你知道吗 其实
You know what? Actua--
好吧 你已经挂了
Okay, you're gone.
本
Ben?!
本·金
Ben King?!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝·莫里
Alice? Alice Mori?
-天哪 这也太神奇了 -是你吗
- Ha! God, this is crazy! - Is that you?
-我们有多久没见了 -太久了
- How long has it been? - It has been forever.
天哪 你的头发做得太好看了
Oh, my God. I love what you've done with your hair.
谢谢你 没有错 你脸整得真吓人
Oh, thank you. Yes. Your face-lift is horrifying.
老天哪 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
我的脸都不能动了
I cannot move my face.
你知道 上一次我见本
You know, the last time I saw Ben here,
他在墓地把他的小阴♥茎♥插入了我的体内
he was putting his little penisaurus inside me in a graveyard.
是吧
Isn't that right?
行吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的妈呀
Holy shit!
这里也太他妈大了吧
This is a fucking -- It's huge!
看看这个大房♥间 天哪
Look at this big room. God!
太舒服了
So comfy!
你付不起这间房♥的房♥费
You can't afford this.
-房♥费我们要对半分的 -好
- Oh, we're splitting it. - Okay. Yeah.
到时候再说
We'll see about that.
这是你搞来的
Did you do this?
好的
Okay. Mm-hmm.
老天哪 这他妈
Oh, my God! This is fuck--
也太不可思议了
This is incredible!
-看看这 -是啊
- Look at this. - Yeah.
所以 你最近怎么样
So, how you been?
我真是好得不能再好了 你呢
So fuckin' awesome. You?
还好 我最近忙到爆♥炸♥
Good. I've been crazy busy.
是啊 肯定的
Oh, yeah. Totally.
我跟我几个朋友说了
Hey, so, I told a couple of my friends
一会在泳池边和他们见面
I'd meet them by the pool in a little bit.
如果你想的话 我们很欢迎你来
You're welcome to come if you want,
或者 你可以留在这 好好休整一下
or, uh, you can just stay here and get yourself situated.
毕竟你也坐了不短时间的飞机
I know you had a long flight.
是
Mm. Yeah.
对 我就留在这好好休息吧
Yeah, I think I'll just hang back and situate.
去你的 我要去
Well, fuck you. I'm coming.
妈呀
God!
不 就很简单 这有点出人意料
No. It was just really simple. It was kind of out of nowhere.
电影精选列表