And if you're wondering why I'm up here
进行伴郎演讲 我也一样好奇
giving his best man speech, so am I.
实际上 我对这一切都很反感
Truth is, I put up a pretty big stink about all this.
我压根不想做这件事
I-I just didn't want to do it.
对我来说 第三次婚姻不怎么明智
To me, a third marriage was ill-advised.
其实 即使是第二次婚姻也很难忍♥受
I mean, hell, even a second one was hard to swallow.
但这 也只是我自己不理解
But also, I just didn't get it.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
我原本相信当你找到另一半时
I believed in things like fate and love at first sight,
一定是命中注定 一见钟情
that once you found the one...
茄子
Yay.
就大局已定了
...that was the ballgame.
查克
Chuck.
但事实上
But the truth is,
如果你穷尽一生 去寻找完美的另一半
if you spend your whole life looking for perfect...
你就会什么也得不到
...you wind up with nothing.
人生如棋 棋有很多局 人生亦如此
See, there are many innings to this ballgame.
我认为爱无关偶然的遭遇亦或美丽的意外
And I don't think love is about chance run-ins or cute accidents.
爱比那些简单
It's simpler than that.
爱是找一个你想要相处的人
It's about finding someone you want to hang out with
相处得愈久愈好
as long as humanly possible and just...
尽力不去搞砸它
...just trying not to screw it up.
继续
Keep going.
但你一定会搞砸的
But you will mess up.
无论你多么努力 你都会搞砸的
No matter how hard you try, you'll get in your own way.
但如果你能从错误中学习
But if you can learn from your mistakes...
你知道你不配得到第二次机会吧
You know you don't deserve a second chance, right?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你可能会收获
...you might just build something...
更多
...even better.
所以 我提议大家举杯
So I'd like to raise a glass.
吉娜 爸爸 恭喜你们
Gina, Dad, congratulations.
你 快进来
You, get in here. Yeah.
快来
Come on, come on, come on.
好吧 我来 我来
Hoo. All right. I'm in. I'm in.
我听过很多关于你的事
Oh, my God. I have heard so much about you.
就这样吗
That's it?
你什么意思 什么叫就这样吗
What do you -- What do you mean, that's it?
你不应该到处嚷嚷你♥爸♥离过婚
You cannot shout out your dad's divorces.
那简直有病 吉娜会弄死你的
That's insane. Gina's gonna kill you.
我只是想真诚一点
I'm just trying to be honest.
那就真实诚恳一点
Then be honest.
说 "我在伤害了爱丽丝"
Say, "I learned about love
"再爬回来找她之后 学会了爱"
after I hurt Alice and then came crawling back."
我没爬回来求你
I did not come crawling back to you.
你怎么没爬 你爬了 本杰明
Oh, you fucking crawled. You crawled, Benjamin.
如果真有谁爬了 一定是你
If anything, you crawled back.
你♥他♥妈♥的再说一句
Don't you fucking dare.
你爬了 你还跑到家门口等我
You did. You literally waited for me to come home,
然后吻得我昏天黑地
and then you kissed me real good.
我记不起来了
That's not how I remember it.
爱丽丝 你要帮我做演讲吗
Alice, are you actually gonna help me with this speech?
好啊 本 你不如以"嘣嘿哈"结尾
Yes. Okay, Ben. Why don't you end it with "boom-shakalaka"?
好啊
Hell, yes.
这我还真没想到
I didn't expect that!
电影精选列表