in all this wedding shit.
本想打你电♥话♥ 可听说你和奈特分了
I was meaning to call you. But I heard about you and Nate.
-太遗憾了 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - Oh, fine.
咱今晚不提这个
Let's not talk about it here.
天呐 安妮 我的天
Oh, my God. Anne! My God!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
本·金
Ben King!
杰茜·兰姆丝
Jess Ramsey.
我一整晚都在找机会和你聊聊
I have been trying to talk to you all night.
要知道
Here's the thing.
我是伴郎 实在是很忙
I'm the best man, so I'm a little busy.
-忙得不可开交 -看出来了
- I have a lot going on. - I noticed. I did.
-你的致辞非常精彩 -天呐 非常感谢
- And the speech was so good. - Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
多谢 我俩花了好久才把稿子写好
Yeah, thanks. Took us forever to write it.
-你有帮他写稿子 -对啊
- Oh, you helped with the speech? - Yeah.
-并没有 -精彩的部分全是我写的
- No. - Just the good parts, though.
恋童癖那段破玩意是他写的
The pedophilia shit was all this guy.
爱丽丝 地下室里也有场舞会
Alice, I think there's another dance floor in the basement.
说啥
What?
地下室里也有场舞会
There's another dance floor in the basement.
你快去那儿跳吧
You should go find it.
你真是个烂人
You're a bad person.
她是你女友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
她 怎么可能 爱丽丝只不过是
Her? N-No. No. That's just Alice.
我大学时的朋友罢了
She's my friend from college.
下面请大家来跳段慢舞
We're gonna slow things down here.
我们来跳一段吧
Uh, shall we?
好啊
Oh. Sure.
事先告诉你 我有几个舞步真的很赞喔
I got to warn you, I got some pretty great moves.
-你过得还好吗 -好啊 过得挺好
- How you been? - Good. I've been good.
现在是结婚旺季 所以我有点
You know, it's wedding season, so I've been kind of...
郁闷 说得太对了
Depressed? Totally.
我想说的是我有点忙
I was gonna say busy.
对 忙 我也正想这么说
Yes. Busy. Busy is the word.
-没错 -本
- Yeah. - Ben!
本
Ben!
哇
Oh.
貌似爱丽丝找到新男友了
Looks like Alice found a new boyfriend.
本 来摸摸这个小男生的胳膊 真嫩啊
Ben, come touch this kid's arm. He's so soft.
她平常不这样 她刚和男友分手了
She's not usually like this. She's going through a breakup.
她没事吧 你要不要去照顾一下她
Is she okay? I mean, should you go help her?
她应该没事的
Um, I-I think she's fine.
本 快来摸他啊
Ben, come touch him!
天呐 外面景色好美
Oh, my God. It's gorgeous out here.
-是啊 -里面已经美轮美奂了
- Yeah. - I thought the inside was great.
出来一看才知道
Then I saw the outside and I'm like,
我♥干♥吗要呆在里面啊
"What have I been doing inside?"
太漂亮了
It's fantastic.
你确定爱丽丝没事吗
Are you sure Alice is gonna be okay?
对 她上摆渡车回酒店了
Yeah, yeah. She got in the shuttle back to the hotel.
只要她能顺利走回房♥间 应该没事
As long as she can make her way to her room, she should be fine.
感觉她要走回房♥间可不那么容易
I feel like that might be a challenge for her.
肯定有点踉踉跄跄 没错
Oh, it's definitely up for grabs. Yes.
你要想去陪她也没问题
You totally could have stayed with her.
我自己叫辆车回家
I'm just gonna get a car and head home.
别啊 咱们好不容易见一次面
No, no, no. I mean, I feel like I so rarely get to see you.
一起聊聊天真的挺开心
This was so great to just catch up.
-对啊 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
爱丽丝和我走得也不算近
Alice and I, we're not even really that close.
她只是想找个肩膀靠着哭一场
She just needs a shoulder to cry on right now.
你的肩膀幸运地被她选中了
And you get to be the lucky shoulder.
没错 确实幸运 也很荣幸
Yeah. I feel really, um, blessed and honored.
这就是坐在单身宾客席的好处
That's one of the many gifts of being at the singles' table.
和你打交道的全都单着呢
You get all the singles that come with it.
看来你该去其他桌坐一坐了
Yeah. It sounds like you need a new table.
要有伴侣才有资格去啊
Well, you got to be in a relationship for that.
对你来说是小事一桩
That can't be a problem for you.
你可爱又风趣 魅力十足啊
You're cute and charming and funny.
-接着夸 -好啦
- Go on. - Oh, stop.
-天呐 -我的天
- Oh, my God. - Oh, God. Oh, uh...
抱歉 你是
I'm s-- Was that --
怎么了 发生什么了
Did I-- What just happened?
我做错了吗
Did I just do something horrible?
没事 只是 我已经订婚了
It's okay. Just, um, I'm engaged.
天呐 订婚戒指一直就戴在你手上
Jesus. I...Okay. Was that there the whole time?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
以后我得睁大眼睛看仔细了
I guess I got to start looking out for those.
真是对不起
Um, I'm so sorry.
-我真的不知道 -没事
- I had no idea. - It's okay.
我得赶紧叫辆车
Uh, I should get a car, though,
我明天还有好多事要处理
'cause I have this crazy day tomorrow and I need to...
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah. For sure.
见到你真的很高兴
It was so nice seeing you, though.
是啊 咱们聊得 挺开心的
Yeah! Yeah. This, um, this -- this was great.
-对 -没错
- Yep. - Yeah.
好 好吧
Oh. Okay.
那么
Well...
-拜拜了 杰茜 -拜 本
- Yeah. Bye, Jess. See ya. - Bye, Ben.
真爽啊
Oh, fuck, yeah.
天呐
Oh, God. Oh.
你在这干什么
What are you doing?
美国福克斯公♥司♥2005年推出的罪案题材的法医连续剧
我在补老剧《识骨寻踪》
I'm catching up on old episodes of "Bones."
-天呐 操 -你怎么进来的
- Oh, fuck! - How did you get in here?
今天早上我拿了你的一张房♥卡
I stole one of your key cards this morning.
你的行为可是严重地侵犯了我的隐私权
Well, that's just a huge violation of privacy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
就是这样
Yeah.
你和金发美女怎么样了
How'd it go with blondie?
我吃了闭门羹
I ate shit.
我凑过去亲她的时候 没亲到
Went in for the kiss. Did not go well.
显然 她订婚了 她当然订婚了
Apparently, she's engaged, because of course she is.
但是我被她误导了
Though I feel a little led on
她和我有很多肢体接触
'cause she touches me a lot
结果她有未婚夫
for someone with a fiancé.
怎么了 怎么了 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey.
嘿
Hey.
还好吗
All right?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是因为奈特吗
Is this a Nate thing?
不 不是因为奈特 天呐
No, it's not a Nate thing! God!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
为什么每个人都在这时候结婚
It's just why does everyone have to get married now?
所以还是因为奈特
So it is a Nate thing.
连我的妹妹都结婚了
My little sister's getting married before me.
今年我认识的还有四对要结婚
And I have four more to do this year.
四对
Four!
是啊
Yeah.
我比你多
I got you beat.
六对
Six.
曾经每个人都觉得30岁遥不可及
I feel like once everybody saw 30 on the horizon,
如今他们却说 嗨 朋友
they were like, "Hey, guys.
你知道吗 我要订婚了
Um, you know what? I would like to get engaged."
-本 -给
- Hey, Ben? - Here.
下周末你可以和我参加
Will you come to Jason and Sarah's wedding
杰森和莎拉的婚礼吗
with me next weekend?
爱丽丝 我不想再去别人的婚礼了
Alice, I'm not looking to go to more of these.
可是我已经和他们说了 有人陪我去
I already told them I was bringing someone
那时候我和奈特还没分手
when Nate and I were still together,
我真的不想一个人去
and I really don't want to go alone.
那里会有很多迷人的单身妹子
There's gonna be a lot of cute girls there.
电影精选列表