约瑟夫的故事
The story of Joseph
和他的梦教会我们
and his dreams teaches us
关于耐心的重要性
about the importance of patience,
毅力
perseverance,
以及对上帝的信仰
and faith in god.
尽管面临许多的挑战和挫折
Despite facing many challenges and setbacks,
约瑟夫从未失去希望
Jospeh never lost hope.
并最终取得了巨大的成功
And he ultimately achieved great success,
与成就感
and fulfilment.
全心全意信靠主 不要依靠在
Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on...
(边境旅馆)
嘿
Hey.
查理·海耶斯住在这吗
Charlie Hayes live here?
知道他住哪吗
Know where he lives?
如果我们想要克服
If we want to overcome...
我们需要在梦中更有创造力
We need to be creative in our dreams.
每一个消极面都有积极面
Every negative has a positive.
作为胜者
As overcomers...
-查理·海耶斯 认识吗 -认识
- Charlie Hayes, know him? - Yeah.
-知道他住哪吗 -知道
- Know where he lives? - Yeah.
有人吗
Hello.
查理
Charlie?
查理·海耶斯
Charlie Hayes?
你是哪位
Who are you?
条子
Copper.
特拉维斯·赫利
Travis Hurley.
这什么鬼名字
What kind of name is that?
爸妈取的名字
The kind I was given.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
问了几个警♥察♥
Just asked the cops.
看起来他们很了解你
Seems they know a lot about you.
你来是因为我的通缉令
You here about my warrants?
我不是为你而来
Not here for you.
-我是来找你妹妹的 -嗯哼 哪一个
- Here about your sister. - Yeah which one?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
他们找到什么了吗
They find something?
只是来复查案件
Just here to review the case.
复查 什么意思
Review, what does that mean?
意思是用新的眼光重新过一遍案子
Means take another look at things with fresh eyes.
听取家属对案件处理的看法
Get the family's view on how the case was handled.
任何新证据都可能重新开启案件
Any new evidence could reopen the case.
但别抱太大希望
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
我们二十年前就需要新视角
We needed fresh eyes twenty fucking years ago.
不是现在
Not now.
再说了 我不跟条子说话
Besides, I don't talk to cops.
特别是白皮的
Especially not white ones.
滚出我视线
Get the fuck out of here.
好吧
Fair enough.
那我在哪能找到你妹妹艾玛
You know where I can find your sister, Emma?
她在主街上的咖啡馆工作
She works at the cafe in the main street.
我只在镇上待几天 所以
I'm only in town for a few days. So uh...
别拖太久
Don't take too long...
如果你改变主意的话
if you do want to change your mind.
艾玛
Emma?
嗯
Yeah?
我叫特拉维斯
My name's Travis.
是关于我哥哥的吗
Is this about my brother?
不是
No.
我是来复查夏洛特的案子
I'm reviewing Charlotte's case.
艾玛
Emma.
你想要什么
What do you want?
只是想聊聊 仅此而已
Just want to talk that's all.
聊什么
About what?
聊关于夏洛特 你 还有案子
About Charlotte, about you, the case.
你见过我哥哥了吗
Have you spoken to my brother?
嗯 刚见过查理
Yeah just met Charlie.
他怎么说
And what did he say?
他让我滚蛋
He told me to fuck off.
我考虑一下
I'll have a think about it.
我也想尽快离开这里 所以
I'm going to get out of here as soon as I can so...
别拖太久
don't take too long.
如果你想谈 告诉我
Let me know if you do want to talk.
即使我行过死荫的幽谷
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
我不惧邪恶
I will fear no evil,
因为你与我同在
for you are with me.
你的杖和竿 安慰我
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
义人呼求
The righteous cry out,
主听见了他们
and the lord hears them.
你好
Hello.
里昂
Leon.
里昂
Leon.
你是里昂
You Leon?
知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
里昂
Leon?
他在那边
He's over there.
我尽力了
I did my best...
帮他下葬
digging the grave I mean.
他什么时候死的
When did he die?
去年的某个时候吧
Must have been last year some time.
我记不得准确的时间
I don't remember exactly.
发生什么了
What happened?
一天早晨 发现他瘫在椅子上
Found him in his chair one morning.
痴呆把他折磨死了
Dementia just wasted him away.
他得了痴呆症
Had Dementia?
最后什么都不记得了
Lost everything in the end.
连我都不认识了
Didn't know who I was.
甚至忘了自己的名字
Even forgot his own name.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他兄弟
I'm his brother.
大家都叫我约瑟夫
Joseph people call me...
或曾经这么叫我
or used to.
这些天我很少
I don't see many these days...
出去见人
people that is.
你住在这里吗 约瑟夫
You live here Joseph?
我现在在这主要是
Now I'm mostly here...
照顾里昂的那条老狗
looking after Leon's old dog.
确保野狗不吃掉它
Making sure the Dingos don't eat him.
他们建了围栏来阻挡它们
They built that fence to keep them out.
但最近它们一直在方法绕过围栏
But lately they've been finding ways to get around it.
你说你叫什么来着
I didn't catch your name by the way.
特拉维斯
Travis.
你是警♥察♥吗
Policeman is you?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我猜的
Well I didn't.
我只是想来找里昂聊聊
I was just wanting to talk to Leon
但应该是行不通了
but I guess that ain't going to happen now.
是啊
No...
肯定不行了
sure ain't.
我还能帮你什么吗
Anything I can help you with?
也许吧
I don't know,
是关于二十多年前一个失踪女孩的案子
it's about a missing girl case from twenty odd years ago.
她叫夏洛特·海耶斯
Name was Charlotte Hayes.
你有什么印象吗
I don't know if you remember anything?
嗯
Yeah...
我记得她
I remember.
你知道他们很久以前就洗清他的嫌疑了吧
You know they cleared him of that business a long time ago.
我知道
I know.
我只是被派来重新审查下这件事
I just been sent out here to take another look at it.
好吧
Well...
既然你都大老远来了
you're welcome to have a look around...
欢迎你随便看看