You were a bit of a disappointment today.
你负责呆在鹰巢
You're reassigned to Eagle's Nest.
明天我们一定得成功
Tomorrow we get our prize.
就在斯乐斯基饭店
Schlotzskys.
该死的!
God damn m
有个新名词就做“卫生学”
There's this crazy new thing called "hygiene."
瞧瞧你们自己 你们可是在卖♥♥吃的!
Look at yourselves! You handle food.
你脸上那是啥 疤疹么?
What are we talking here, herpes?
死胖子 他们在家不停喂你吃东西么?
Don't they feed you at home, chunky trunks, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我们坚持在三明治中加入熏牛肉片 就为了让产品新颖么?
And can we stick a smidge of pastrami in the sandwiches, just for the novelty?
去你妹的青春痘和邀逞鬼 给我注意卫生!
Fucking Pimple and Blimpie here.
你TM想干嘛?
What the fuck do you want?
什么情况? 你们TM是谁?
What is this about? Who the fuck are you?
这电击枪还真是带感!
Do these tasers rock or what?
嗨
Hey.
- 你们想干嘛? - 你给家打电♥话♥
- What do you want? - You gonna call home.
打电♥话♥给你的小辣妹
You gonna tell your baby mamacita
让她立马带着孩子回哥伦比亚 现在就打!
she gonna take the kid and go home to Colombia, immediately!
让她别告诉任何人 特别是警方
And she tells no one. Especially la policia.
要是她报案的话
Because if she does,
那你可就有大♥麻♥烦了
that's a big fucking problem for you, man.
- 你好 这里是克肖家 - 别别
- Hello? Kershaw residence. - No, no,
我找克肖夫人
just get Mrs. Kershaw.
她在上网球课呢
She's at her tennis lesson.
她不在 她不在家!
She's not there! She's not home!
让她赶紧找到她!你个杂种!
Tell her to get her, you piece of shit!
你把他电晕了!
You knocked him out, man!
你TM为啥要这么做?
What the fuck did you do that for?
- 放下那该死的电击枪 - 好的好的
- Put the fucking thing away! - Okay, okay.
我得先看下使用手册
I need to read the manual.
你TM再也用不到了
You don't fucking need it anymore.
来 你拿好
Here. You take it.
鹰巢 我们正在过来
Eagle's Nest, it's coming in hot.
老鼠已被关进笼子 报告结束 爱国者二号♥?
Rat's in the cage. Over. Patriot Two?
爱国者二号♥?
Patriot Two?
收到 爱国者一号♥ 额..
Roger that, Patriot One. Uh...
你不是说你朋友 在仓库里
Didn't you say that your friend kept athletic supplies
收藏了很多运动器材么?
here in his warehouse?
现在是谈这个问题的时候么?
Do we have to have this conversation now?
报告结束 有什么问题么?
Over. What's the issue?
爱国者一号♥ 我现在看到很多同性恋用的道具
I'm looking at a lot of homo stuff right now, Patriot One.
很多
A lot.
哦 真TM是个脑残!
Oh, such a fucking moron!
爱国者二号♥ 我们现在有点忙
Patriot Two, we're a little busy here.
别闹了
Come on, man.
就如同我想的一样
PAUL". It was what I thought it was.
五秒倒计时
Target time in five seconds,
4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one.
打开那该死的门 伙计!
Open the frickin' gate, man!
这些道具很怪异 但很令人吃惊
These things were weird, but amazing.
开门啊 傻♥逼♥爱国者二号♥
Open the F-ing gate, Patriot Moron Two.
现在给我出来!
Out, now!
罩住他
Cover him up.
快!
Répido!
- 求求你们! - 闭嘴!
- Please! - Shut up!
我祖父在1943年从德国逃亡出去
My grandfather fled Germany in 1943.
不..
No...
我出生在波哥大 在纽约长大
I was born in Bogota', grew up in New York City.
那时我为了完成大学学业
Put myself through college
我每周得在必胜客工作6个晚上
working six nights a week at Pizza Hut.
表面上我完全破产了
Busted my ass,
实际上我在第三世界国家
but ended up comptroller of a billion dollar pipeline
隐藏了大约10亿美元的财富
in the rectum of the Third World.
为了这些财富 我忍♥受了许多普通人闻所未闻的困苦
I put up with shit they don't have names for in civilization.
有意思的是 我之所以离开南美洲 就是因为那儿绑♥架♥案件太多了
Funny, I left South America because there was too much kidnapping.
这就是所谓的讽刺吧
That's what you cal! irony.
但要是他们觉得一点拳打脚踢就能让我屈服
But if they think a little slapping around's gonna break me,
他们就小瞧我 维克多.佩 佩.克肖了
they don't know Victor Pepe Kershaw.
有人能告诉这到底怎么一回事么?
Somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on here?
维克 我努力过 每天我醒来时
I struggle, Vic. I wake up each day
我都尽全力提高我自己
and I try to live a life dedicated to self-improvement.
为了能获得让我散步的私人小径
To finding a personal path that allows me
为了找到赏识我特殊才能的人
to employ my special gifts.
就像这样把人绑在椅子上
Like tying guys to chairs
还有老虎钳钳他们的鼻子?
and sticking pliers up their nose?
那人说话时你给我闭嘴!
You shut your mouth while the man's talking!
维克多 你应该像老鼠一样保持安静
You got to be quiet, Victor. Like a mouse.
我这一生中见过很多像你这样的人
I see guys like you my whole life.
你们移♥民♥来这个国家 美国则向你们展示出她迷人的一面
You roll into this country, and America, she just spreads her pretty cheeks.
而同时 出生在美国三色旗下的本地人
Meantime, native sons born of the red, white and blue
却被抛弃了 为了混口饭吃 只能对你们假装虔诚!
are left broken, snuffling for your crumbs!
你们这帮愚蠢的贱民 之所以会一贫如洗
You're broke, you dumb shit,
是因为你们没上大学
because you never went to college.
因此
Thereby guaranteeing
你们的余生
you were going to spend the rest of your life
就只为你们的胸肌困扰 纠结着健身
obsessing over pectoral muscles.
你为啥这么说?
Why'd you say that?
混♥蛋♥ 你为啥这么说?
Why'd you say that, you piece of shit,
为啥谈到胸肌?
about pectoral muscles?
快TM告诉我!
Fucking tell me now!
- 怎么了? - 怎么了?!
- What's going on? - What's going on?
这混♥蛋♥不知道为什么
What's going on is this dude seems to think
他知道我是谁!
he knows who the fuck I am!
不 我不知道
No, I don't, I don't.
告诉我 为啥你会那么说!
Tell me why the fuck you said that!
你快TM告诉我!
Well, you're going to fucking tell me!
你快TM告诉我!
You're going to fucking tell me now!
不..我不知道你是谁
No, I don't... I don't know.
- 冷静点 - 见鬼
- Come on, man. - Fuck that.
- 告诉我 不!
- Tell me. - No!
维克多 我不知道你有没有意识到
I don't know if you realize this, Victor,
但你现在哪儿都跑不了
but you're not going anywhere anytime soon.
你只能告诉我 快把他扶起来!
You're going to tell me. Get him up! Now!
扶起来!
- Get him up!
丹尼 是你的古龙香水
Your cologne, Danny.
你那散发恶臭的 可怕的 香草味的 令人厌恶的古龙香水
Your stinky, awful, vanilla, disgusting cologne.
当我说出来时我就知道 我亲手关上了我命运的大门
As soon as I said it, I knew I'd sealed my fate.
都怪我那半哥伦比亚人半犹太人的脾气
My goddamn half-Colombian, half-Jew temper.
丹尼 杀了我可帮不了你找工作
Killing me is not going to give you job skills, Danny.
我不仅仅是想霸占你的一样
I don't just want everything you have.
我更想让你
I want you
一无所有
not to have it.
现在该怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
现在该怎么办? 你什么意思
What do you mean, "What are we gonna do?"
我们正处于行动中
We're doing it.
一切尽在掌握之中 你TM能爷们儿点么
Everything's under control. You better fucking man up.
我们接下来得打几个电♥话♥
We're gonna make some phone calls.
维克多 你在听我说话么?
You hear me, Victor?
原本行动应该很顺利的
PAUL". This was supposed to be easy.
恩 你已经打通了
Yes, you've reached the office
维克多.佩佩.克肖的办公室
of Victor Pepe Kershaw.
我现在暂时没法接你电♥话♥
I'm not in to take your call right now,
因为现在我被一群恶棍给绑♥架♥了
because I'm being held hostage by a bunch of fucking body...
..克肖 我现在暂时没法接你电♥话♥
...Kershaw. I'm not in to take your call right now.
请留下语♥音♥留言..
Please leave a message at the tone...
并且看着上帝的份儿上 救救我吧!
And for God's sake, help me!
我那该死的教练 丹尼尔..
My asshole trainer, Daniel...
我保证 我再也不那么做了
Okay. it won't happen again. I understand.
请留下语♥音♥
-- Please leave a message
我会指派专员
电影精选列表