Please believe me,
我说的都是真的
it happened just the way I say it did.
好吧,对不起,克肖先生
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, Mr. Kershaw,
但是我不能接手这案子
but I can't take the case.
我快死了
I'm a dead man.
医院是个公共场合
A hospital is a very public place.
任何人都能设法进入你的病房♥
And anybody could gain access to your room.
假如是我,要是有比我块头更大的家伙
And if it were me, and some large men
想把我杀掉
were trying to re-kill me,
并且我还想活命的话
and I wanted to stay un-dead,
我就会离开这个鬼地方,越快越好
I'd get the hell out of there. Fast.
最后
In the end,
回头来看我们过去的表现
after reviewing our past performance,
只能说
we could come to only one conclusion.
我们随机应变,往往收效甚佳
We're so much better when we wing it.
你在做什么呢?
Can I help you with something?
我是洛温斯坦医生
I'm Dr. Lowenstein,
克肖先生的主治医师
uh, Mr. Kershaw's primary care physician.
他没提过
He didn't mention anything.
嗯... 我一直是在迈阿密工作的
Oh, well, I'm, uh... I'm over at Miami General.
维克托在哪?
Where is Victor?
他不听我的建议,已经出院了
He checked himself out, against my advice.
我想警♥察♥的拜访 把他给吓到了
I think the visit from the police scared him.
警♥察♥? 他们来做么?
Police? What did they want?
额,调查事故
Oh, accident investigation.
他们似乎对 克肖先生陈述的事件
They didn't seem too thrilled
不大相信
by Mr. Kershaw's account of events.
他声称他被健美运动员
He claimed he'd been tortured.
给殴打了
By bodybuilders.
- 健美运动员? - 是的
- Bodybuilders? - Yes.
这应该是酒后的妄想,一点也不奇怪
This is a case of delusional alcoholism. It's not uncommon.
你知道,我已经警告过他了
You know, I warned him about that.
你为什么在我们医院穿得像要做手术一样?
Why are you dressed for surgery in our hospital?
哦,我希望对一切都有所准备
Well, I like to be prepared for anything.
完美应对
xa0
先生们?
Gentlemen?
哦,靠...
Oh, shit...
他如果报♥警♥怎么办?
So, what if he goes to the cops?
他已经报了
He already did.
然后怎么样了? 什么事都没有!
You know what happened? Nothing!
因为他们发现的和我们知道的一样
Because they figured out what we already know,
就是维克托.克肖就是一个常惹事的刺头
that Victor Kershaw is a half-criminal prick
在他身上发生倒霉的事情 纯属活该
who deserved bad shit to happen to him.
没错
Yeah.
我想他肯定快死了
I thought he had to be dead.
那又怎样?
So what?
这可能有点疼
You might feel a little prick.
哦,棒极了!
Oh, yeah!
比以前小了点
It's a little less than what I'm used to,
怎么回事?
but what the heck?
我要让你爽翻天
I'm going to rock your world.
忍♥者style!
Ninja style.
我告诉过你,给你老二打上神奇的一针,就会大不一样
I told you we'd fix it with the magic penis shots.
嗯...噢,耶!
Mmm... Oh, yeah!
- 不会吧! - 不,这是你的家
- No way! - No, this is your house.
上帝虽强大
- Jesus may exalt.
可♥卡♥因♥才是王道
- But cocaine is king.
他们看来很高兴
They seem very happy.
嗯... 滚草坪中...
Mmm-hmm. Dry humping.
这个太棒了,柔软的真皮质感
This is such nice, supple leather.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我知道你在看什么,看这儿
I know what you're looking at. Now look at this.
我无家可归了 你个笨蛋!
I don't have a home, you putz!
噢,上帝
Oh, jeez!
嘿,克肖! 是我,埃杜波依斯!
Hey, Kershaw! It's Ed Du Bois!
天啊
Jesus.
你觉得我在撒谎
You thought I was lying.
有时下定决心需要花点时间
Sometimes it takes me a while to make up my mind.
地方不错啊
Nice place.
你是怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
医院那儿的出租车司机
Cab driver at the hospital.
我给他20块钱叫他什么也别说的..
I paid him 20 not to talk.
呵呵,我给了他40块
Well, I paid him 40.
现在 这些玩意是我最好的朋友
This shit's my new best friend.
维克托,我会帮你忙的
I'm gonna look into your case, Victor,
但如果你不和我说实话
but if you're not telling me the truth,
你的处境则会越来越糟
you're gonna be in a lot more trouble than when you started.
那么,你为什么帮我?
So, why are you helping me?
嗯,他们办的事太不美国范了
Well, what they did to you is un-American.
说实话
Real reason.
好吧,逮住鱼的感觉很爽
Well, catching fish is fine.
逮住坏蛋的感觉则更爽
Catching bad guys is finer.
现在,你把你的事情再说一遍,好么?
Now, won't you tell me your story again, hmm?
从头开始
From the beginning.
再给我一粒蓝色的
Just give me one more of those blue ones.
你吃的够量了
You've had enough.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey, there. - Hey.
嘿,没看到你什么时候搬进来的
Hey, we didn't see you move in.
哦,是这样,我的很多东西还在运过来
Oh, you know, most of my things are being shipped.
克肖怎么了?
What happened to the Kershaws?
哦,具体的事情我不清楚
You know, I don't know the specifics,
但肯定另有隐情
but they must have really been underwater,
因为就那样直接把房♥间给我了
because they practically gave me the house.
我问了银行的那个人
I mean, I had asked the guy from the bank
他认为这个家伙和他在哈瓦那遇到的女孩
and he thinks that the guy ran off with some girl
- 起跑了,貌似去过什么性♥爱♥假期去了
that he met in Havana, like one of those sex vacations.
天啊,哥们,真是人不可貌相
Jeez! Man, you think you know people.
是的
Yeah.
尽管维克托总是把性挂在嘴边
Although Victor liked to talk about sex a lot.
我叫 布拉德.麦卡利斯特
Brad MacCalister.
汤姆...
Torn...
劳恩
Lawn.
- 好的 - 好
- Gotcha. - Yeah.
你新安的那个篮筐
That's a pretty professional looking hoop
- 很专业啊 - 是么
-you got there. - Yeah.
你行啊,已经开始着手打理这儿了
Look at you, already improving the place.
是啊,没错
Well, that's what I do.
我看到你的夫人带着一帮孩子
You know, I saw your wife drop off a gang of kids,
我想什么时候可以让他们来这一起打几局
figured they could come by anytime and shoot a round.
我以前做过一阵教练,所以…
I've done a bit of coaching, so...
哦,那好极了
Hey, that sounds terrific.
要用你的肘部,小家伙!
Use your elbows, you little pussy!
哦,回家找妈妈吧!
Oh, tell your mama!
耶!
Damn!
傻瓜! 哦!
- Sucker! Oh!
你躺地上干什么呢?
What the hell are you doing on the ground?
- 疼死了 - 本来就会很疼
- That hurts. - Well, it's supposed to hurt!
但是这个点疼会救你一命
That pain's what's gonna save your life.
那儿的细胞会对这个疼痛产生记忆
Your cells remember where it hurts
这里就会变得更加强壮
and that's where they get strong.
熊孩子 这就叫有付出才有收获
It's called pain and gain, Rusty.
别像个娘们,能像个男子汉一样站起来么?
Don't be a little bitch. You gonna man up?
最好快点起来,你的小姐♥妹♥们♥
You better, 'cause right now your sister's
都比你强壮. 把手给我,起来!
stronger than you. Give me your hand. Get up!
看什么呢,小肥仔?
What are you looking at, you little chubby broad'?
不要这么盯着我看,小子. 我发现你的妈妈...
Don't eyeball me, boy. I see your mother
在街上来回找我
driving up and down the street looking at me.
一周里,我就会做你的继父
I'll be your stepfather in about a week.
我爱死新家了
I love my new home,
这个社区,还有我的小跟班们
my new neighborhood and my little brat-pack crew.
我跟他们坦诚相待
电影精选列表