to relocate a pair of Jimmy Choos
内曼精品店里卖♥♥的“周仰杰”牌高跟鞋
from Neiman's to my shoe closet.
好的
Okay.
索丽娜特工需要与间谍工作相配的鞋子
Secret Agent Sorina needs pimpy shoes for proper spying.
特工“周仰杰”没问题
Secret agent, Jimmy Choo shoes, I got it.
恩
Mmm.
“周仰杰” 钱
Jimmy Choo shoes. Cash.
有时,当你发现你陷入低谷
Sometimes, when you hit rock bottom,
你正好是在20层的高楼上
you happen to be on the 20th floor.
我必须做出抉择,要么快速的坠到最深的谷底
I had a choice. Take the fast way down,
要么继续往上爬
or find a way to keep climbing.
老天爷,这儿太让人沮丧了
Lord God, this place is depressing.
这个也是
And so is this.
不管怎么看,你的亲笔签名 表明你
No matter how it gets there, your John Hancock shows
认可这份文件
notarized, even at a 90-degree angle.
这些都是有合法的,有约束力
It's all legal and binding.
哦,有意思的是,当你被蒙上眼睛
Oh, funny thing, when a man's blindfolded,
被电击,被抽打
electro-shocked, beaten with sex toys,
还被挂起来的时候
and hung like dry cleaning,
给你什么都得签字啊
he tends to sign just about anything.
阳光健身房♥那帮人已经把你的所有东西
The Sun Gym Gang has successfully acquired
都占为己有了
every asset you had.
并且乐在其中
And they're enjoying it.
然后,我什么都做不了?
So I don't have a move?
如果是那样的话,我可一分钱都不给你
Because if that's true, I'm not paying you a fucking dime!
你现在就是一分钱也没有
You don't have a fucking dime.
现在怎么办?
What happens now?
现在,我去做我的工作
Now I go to work.
和我们一起练几个月,你会变得连你自己都认不出来的
After a couple months with us, you won't even recognize yourself,
相信我
trust me.
我相信你
I trust you.
你看,在这我们有一套赛百斯的新设备
As you can see here, we've got all brand new Cybex equipment.
都是最新的. 不练练屈臂弯曲什么的?
All the latest stuff. Want to start out with some curls?
你的骨架太适合健身了
You have the perfect frame for bodybuilding.
我要把你练的壮壮的
I'm going to get you so jacked.
我喜欢壮壮的
I'd love to get jacked.
艾德,你做什么工作?
What kind of work do you do, Ed?
草坪花♥园♥的供应商
Lawn and garden supplies.
长椅啊,水盆啊,这类的器材
Benches, birdbaths, stuff like that.
哦,是么? 我有个挺大的院子
Oh, yeah? I got a pretty big yard myself.
哦,是么? 在哪?
Oh, yeah? Where?
老卡特勒湾
Old Cutler Cove.
噢,从没见过你这么成功的健身教练
Wow. I didn't know trainers did so well.
你知道,你相信 你应得之,天必...
You know, you believe you deserve it and the universe...
天必予之. 没错,我也听过这句话
...will serve it. Yeah, I've heard that before.
- 乔尼吴说的 - 是的,电视广♥告♥放过
- Jonny Wu says that. -Yeah. I v commercial.
我喜欢那个家伙. 好吧,试试胸部推举
I love that guy. All right, let's hit the chest press.
草坪设备,是吧?
Lawn supplies, huh?
我买♥♥了个乘式割草机,Snapper 342型,知道吧?
I got me a riding mower. Snapper 342, you know it?
是的,看起来很酷. 零转式的,对吧?
Yeah, it's a beauty. It's a zero-turn model, right?
是的
Yep.
抓地力一流
It's got one of the best decks around.
在佛罗里达的砂土上也不会有问题
It even stands up to Florida's sandy soil.
你将成为我最喜欢的新学员
You might be my new favorite client.
来,到这儿来,越来越好了
Now, come on, you're growing.
走,去伸展一下肌肉
Let's go. Let's go stretch those pecs.
你为什么选择这个健身房♥?
How'd you happen to choose this gym?
我的一个朋友推荐的
A friend of mine recommended it.
他说你带他 练的很好
He said you worked him over pretty good.
我就想听到这个. 那个人是谁?
That's what I like to hear. Who's that?
维克多.克肖
Victor Kershaw.
他最近怎么样?
How is Vic?
我真不知道. 我电♥话♥联♥系♥不到他
I don't really know. I can't get him on the phone.
哦,可能他在度假吧
Well, maybe he's on vacation.
- 谁? - 克肖
- Who's that? - Kershaw.
是啊,我想也是的
Oh, yeah. I'm sure that's what it is.
我以前也干过,不觉得有多么光彩
I've been here before. And I'm not proud of this.
致我最亲爱的 艾德里安
To my dearest Adrian.
你是我的太阳,我的月亮
You are my sun, my moon,
我的 贝莱尔的新鲜王子 (美国华纳公♥司♥1990年出品的系列电视喜剧)
my Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
我喜欢那个节目
-- I love that show.
他抢我的包! 他抢我的包!
He got the bag! He got the bag!
把包放下! 放下!
Drop the bag! Drop it!
我的祖父
My grandfather,
曾告诉我,‘绝对别和一个黑人结婚’
he said to me, "Never marry a black man."
我不知道为什么. 他觉得他们都是骗子
I don't know why. He thought they were all dodgy.
但是 他现在不在了
But he's dead now.
死于种族歧视,开玩笑,其实是辆水泥卡车
From racism. No, it was a cement truck.
喂,有理发师么?
Hello. ls the haircut line here?
我需要修剪修剪
I just need a little trim.
哦,妈的
Oh, shit.
哦,妈的
Oh, shit!
他在那!
He's over here!
到这儿来
Come on down here.
这,上
In here, go.
不许动!
- Freeze!
好吧,这个计划不大成功
PAUL". Well, this plan didn't work.
守住后门!
Cover the back!
她让我成为这个世界上最快乐的男人!
She makes me the happiest man in the world!
这只是一次演习
PAUL". This plan was just practice.
但我还有别的计划
But I had another plan.
弗兰克.格里加,夜♥总♥会♥里搞电♥话♥性♥爱♥的那个家伙
Frank Griga, the phone-sex douche from the club.
抢劫他不比抢银行容易
He wouldn't be as easy as a bank.
但是,却...他在水里!
But as it turns out... In the water!
开火!
Fire!
可银行不是那么容易得手的
...a bank wasn't all that easy.
混账!
Motherfucker!
靠
Fuck!
我就这么多钱了
That's all I got.
这个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
卢戈?
Luge'?
酶,卢戈! 天啊
Hey, Lugo! Goddang it.
哦
Oh.
哦,丹尼. 丹尼?
Oh, Danny. Danny?
你能消停一会儿么?
- Will you shut the fuck up?
别急,保罗
Slow down, Paul.
你干了什么坏事了?
Did you do something bad?
一点点儿
Maybe a little.
你全身都 TMD 绿了
You're all fucking green.
我搞砸了! 哦,我得坐下
I fucked up! Oh, I've got to sit down.
哦,丹二... 哦!
om Dan... Oh!
哦!
Oh!
他们把我的脚趾打下来了,丹尼!
They got my toe, Danny!
- 我的脚趾. - 天啊
- They got my toe. - Jesus!
- 是啊,天啊. 都看到骨头啊
- I know, Jesus! - You can see the bone.
把那玩意给我拿一边去!
Put that fucking thing away now!
还能再接上么?
Can they reattach it?
不能了,保罗,不能,知道么?
No, Paul, they can't, okay?
因为那会带来麻烦
Because that's gonna bring questions
会引起高烧
and the fucking heat.
上帝给了你10个,现在剩下9个了
God gave you 10, now you got nine.
现在只能这样了,好么?
You've got to deal with that, okay?
弗兰克,格里加
Frank Griga.
他是个百万富翁
He's got millions.
我们能搞到他的钱,你知道为什么吗?
And we can take it. You know why?
因为我们是实干家
'Cause we're do-ers.
我给过你机会了 你都干了些什么?
I gave you a second chance, and what did you do?
把那玩意直接塞到你鼻子里吧!
You put it right up your fucking nose.
哦,不,不,那可不行
Oh, no, no, it's not just that!
(把钱)塞进去也不是不行
It's a little bit of that.
你脑子坏掉了,知道么?
电影精选列表