我要把牛肉加进他们的玉米饼中!
I'm putting my beef in their tacos, baby!
所有人都TM得吃下去!
Everybody gonna eat some of this!
这就是我想和你说的
That's what I'm talking about.
我曾和你们一样
I was like you.
你们认真工作
You work hard.
你们按照要求行事
You do what you're told.
可你们的生活又是什么样子?
And what does life serve you?
就像是掺进狗屎的三明治一样
A shame sandwich with a side order of shit!
你们应该拥有更美好的生活!
You deserve better!
在美国 所有人
Every person in America
要么是个实干家 要么是个空想家
is either a do-er, or a don't-er.
实干家或是空想家
A do-er or a don't-er.
要是今天我只让你们学习一样事情
And if I can get you to learn one thing today,
唯一的要点
one take-home point,
那就是
it would be this.
不要当个空想家
Don't be a don't-er.
去做个实干家
Do be a do-er.
我曾有1个妻子和2个美丽的女儿
I had a wife, two beautiful daughters.
她是个完美的伴侣
A perfect partner.
谢天谢地 我离开了她!
Thank God I left her!
而现在有七个美人可以供我随时选择
Now I'm with seven honeys of which I can choose from.
天呐 这哥们懂我
Oh, my God. This guy understands me.
很简单
Well, it's simple.
我不知道上帝为什么要赐予我们10根手指
I don't know why God gave us 1O fingers,
实际上我们只需要3个
because we's only gonna need three.
设定目的 制定计划
Get a goal. Get a plan.
然后抬起你屁♥股♥ 去实现它!
And get up off your ass!
这位花♥花♥公♥子♥ 你是哪种类型的?
Which one are you, playboy?
我么?
Me?
不是你的话 难道你位置上还坐了一个人?
No, someone else sitting in your seat.
快点 你是哪种类型的?
Come on, which one are you?
我是个..实干家?
I'm a do-er?
这有什么迟疑的么?
Is that a question?
我是个实干家
I'm a do-er.
声音这么小是什么情况? 刚过完情人节?
What is this, Valentine's Day?
大声喊出来 就像你要抓住猎物 扒它皮一样!
Say it like you want to hunt it, skin it
就像要把猎物悬挂在墙上一样!
and mount its head on your wall!
- 我是个实干家! - 什么?
- I'm a do-er! - What?
- 我是个实干家! - 这才像话!
- I'm a do-er! - Yeah!
- 我是个实干家! - 我们一起来喊!
- I'm a do-er! - Let's do it!
- 我是个实干家!我是个实干家!
- I'm a do-er! I'm a do-er!
- 实干家 - 我是个实干家!
- Do-er! - I'm a do-er!
实干家 实干家 实干家! - 我是个实干家!
Do-er! Do-er! Do-er! - I'm a do-er!
- 我是个实干家!
I'm a do-er!
他单独留下了我
He singled me out
给我上了一堂私人训练课
and gave me my own private training session.
我会让他引以为豪的
I will make him proud.
- 我真希望我有个相机能合影 - 好的
- I wish I had a camera. - All right.
让那些婊♥子♥们上船好么? 我们得走了
Get the bitches on the boat. Okay? We got to go.
让那些婊♥子♥们赶紧上船
Get the bitches on the boat.
我们必须得走了!
We got to 9°!
我成了一个制定了三步计划的实干家
I'm a do-er with a three-finger plan.
第一步 找个有钱的家伙
Finger one, find a guy with money.
第二步 让他把一切财富都交给我
Finger two, make him give you everything he owns.
第三步
Finger three,
就是把美国变得更美好
make America a better place.
接着不留痕迹地
Leave the guy broke and clueless
丢下那个破产的富人
as to who made him that way.
- 你是认真的么? - 是啊
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
这听起来有点像黑社会的行径啊
'Cause that's some straight-up gangsta shit.
你为啥想这么做?
- Why do you want to do this?
老兄 想泡她的话 你就是自不量力了
She's out of your league, bro.
哇
Wow.
艾德里安 你还真TM高尚
Adrian, you're fucking magnificent.
你刚来时 脂肪含量到达28%
You walked in that door, you were 28% body fat,
你想降到6%
you wanted to be six.
我帮你做到了 你想降到2% 我也可以帮你做到
I gave you that. You want to be two, I will give you that.
你可以做到
You deserve that.
你想成为完美身材的标杆?
You want to be a monument to physical perfection?
你想成为一代传奇?
You want to be a shrine?
你是可以做到!
You should be!
你不也是要做出些改变么?
You wanted change, right?
可你现在所有的改变就是你的腰包瘪下去了 这就是你想要的?
All you got is change in that fanny pack. Is that what you want?
你上一次为你到期的房♥子付房♥租是什么时候?
When's the last time you paid your rent when it was due?
你上一次带个丰满的姥子出去吃晚餐
When's the last time you took one of those plump bitches out to dinner
给他们点甜点是什么时候?
and didn't sweat them ordering dessert?
你喜欢这些这些妹子们
You love those big bitches.
而她们都是吃货 这就是关键点!
And they love to eat. It's okay. That's important!
这狗屎般的生活不能继续下去了
But this being broke shit's got to stop, man.
老兄 想泡妹子的话你得有钱
You need some money to go with that body, man.
艾德里安赞同这个主意
Adrian loved the idea.
嗨 这家伙想要份工作 你会面试他么?
Hey, that guy wants a job. Will you interview him?
但为了落实这项计划
But to implement a plan of this intensity,
我们还得另找个帮手
we needed to secure another operative.
朋友 你空余时间都去哪儿消磨?
Where'd you do your time, pal?
北边那儿
Up north.
联邦矫正俱乐部 是白领的聚集地啊
Club Fed Correctional. White collar.
我在那儿学到了很多 那儿全都是商人
I learned a lot. It's all businessmen.
嗨 你吃了多少蛋白粉啊?
Hey, how many grams of protein do you eat?
你现在工作怎么样?
How you fixed for a job now?
唉,不咋滴
Well, it's not good.
当你档案有些污点记录时 日子总会变得有些艰难
It's kind of hard when you got a record.
我明白
I know.
就好比麦当劳对你说
It doesn't feel real good when Mickey D's tells you
你连炸薯片都做不好时 那感觉确实不怎么样
you're not even good enough to make the French fries.
我们都犯过错
We all make mistakes.
这并不意外着 我们会为此少丢掉一些权力
Doesn't mean we have less right to a piece of the pie.
你健身的时候或是锻炼前会补充氨基酸么?
Amino acids after you work out or before?
难道你们健身时吃炒冰么? 水果炒冰之类的
So you do it with smoothies, like, fruit smoothies,
- 或者 喝豆奶? - 什么?
-or just, like, soy milk? - What?
别理他了 你犯过什么事儿?
Don't mind him. What were you in for?
你知道为什么习惯habit和兔子rabbit的发音相似么?
PAUL". Know why habit rhymes with rabbit?
因为你的整个人生都好像陷进一个兔子洞一样
'Cause your whole life disappears down a bunny hole,
你会有灵敏的大耳朵
while you grow long sensitive ears
来更好地辨别警报声
to better hear the sound of sirens coming for you.
幸运的是 我被拯救出来
Lucky for me, I got saved.
拯救神的所有子民 是我的特殊使命
Saving all of God's creatures was my special mission.
你知道 只有神之子才知道如何说不
You know, the Son of God knew how to just say no.
我猜你会说 他是我的榜样
I guess you could say He's my role model.
为什么选择迈阿密?
Why Miami?
因为这儿又温暖又有沙滩
It was warm. It had beaches.
我在佛罗里达州没有任何权限
And I didn't have any warrants in Florida.
阿提卡的兰迪牧师
Chaplain at Attica said Pastor Randy
也曾在习惯的路上跌倒过
had been down the habit road himself,
所以他愿意帮助我
so he'd help me.
工作日9点 周末10点时这儿才会关门
Curfew is 9:00 on weekdays, 10:00 on weekends.
老兄 我之前一直会在这儿
I've been there, dude.
要是你想来谈谈 我的大门随时为你而开
If you want to rap, my door is always open.
我也喜欢交流 你会发现我是个很友善的人
I like to rap. You'll find me very friendly.
随时都会恭候你的到来的
Just come in any time. Any time at all.
我是兰迪
I'm just Randy, man.
对于我的自我提升
Daniel was really encouraging
丹尼尔一直在鼓励我
about my self-improvement.
- 而且我真的想有个朋友 - 噢!
- And I needed a friend. - Oh!
自从妈妈死后 我就没什么朋友
Hadn't really had a friend since Ma died.
你觉得怎么样 喝杯啤酒?
What do you think, you want to go get a beer?
我不喝酒的
I'm sober.
不错
That's a good thing.
啤酒只是个表述方式 我们去喝点什么吧
"A beer" is only an expression. Let's go get something to drink,
- 出去逛逛吧 - 好的
-hang out. - Okay.
电影精选列表