You're broke, all right?
你过来找我帮你解决问题
And now you want me to solve your problems
还让我去搞定什么色情小王子?
by going fucking cowboy on some porn king?
嘿,发生什么了? 怎么回事…
Hey, what's going on? What...
- 你脑袋怎么绿了? - 绿了
- Why's your head green? - Yeah.
我搞砸了
I made a mistake.
他挥霍一空了. 现在他想再干一票
He blew his whole cut, now he wants to do another job.
真的么?
Is that right?
为什么这么讲?
Why did you say it like that?
因为我的钱都用来买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Because I put all my money in the house,
现在我需要治个病
and now I need a procedure.
治病?
A procedure?
我是个刚结婚的爷们
I'm a man who just got married
但是老二不给力,知道么?
and his penis don't work, okay?
你知道么?
You know what?
为啥不把他的脚趾直接插到你的两个蛋中间?
Why don't you glue his toe onto your balls?
问题解决!
Everyone wins.
你还记得要给我些鱼饵吧?
Did you remember to get me some bait?
我下次不买♥♥蠕虫当鱼饵了
I will not buy worms.
你真逗
You're pretty funny.
腰闪了?
Your back?
是因为你去健身了吧?
This is from your trip to the gym, isn't it?
没,我只是想躺在这儿想点事情
No, I just want to lie here and think about the case.
为什么迈阿密的警♥察♥不理这个人?
Why did Miami PD ignore this man's story?
他陈述的事情实在是不可思议
His account of what happened is rather unbelievable,
更重要的是,那家伙不招人喜欢
and other than that, he's a hard guy to like.
梅塞
-- Mese.
嘿,你个笨蛋,记得我么?
Hey, you schmuck, you remember me?
不记得,我应该认识你么?
No, should I?
好吧,我想你应该认识
Well, I should think so,
亲眼看着我
seeing as you apparently watched me
把我毕生的积蓄
sign my whole life away
送给一帮练健美的家伙!
to some fucking weightlifter!
- 约翰! - 克肖先生
- John! - Mr. Kershaw.
哦,你记得我. 但有趣的是
Oh, so you do remember me. That's funny
我不记得你是谁. 这就表明,你一定是个骗子
because I don't remember you. Which must mean you're a liar.
滚出去!
Get the fuck out!
啊...
Ah...
我只是以为 当时你不在镇子里了
I was under the impression that you were out of town.
哦,是么,我从没离开过镇子,因为
Oh, yeah, I never left town, because I didn't have
我没路费来离开这儿
any money to leave town with,
因为你个混♥蛋♥把我的钱给偷走了!
because you fucking stole it!
现在,把我的钱还给我!
Now give me my money back!
操
Fuck!
要是那个狗在池子里撒尿,我就炒你鱿鱼!
If that dog pees in the pool, you're fired!
嘿,维克托.克肖刚才给我办公室打电♥话♥了!
Hey! Victor Kershaw just called my office!
他说什么了?
What'd he say?
你脑子进水了吧? 你个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking out of your mind? You fuck!
约翰,他说什么了?
What'd he say, John?
他想要回他的钱
He wants his stuff back!
- 全都要 - 闭嘴
- He wants all of it! - Shut up!
难道他忘了是他自己给我的么?
Did he forget he gave it to me?
他想全要回来
He wants the whole nut.
电♥话♥费是43块钱
This phone's going to cost you $43.
…今天很好. 加油
...good tonight. Come on, let's go.
跟我一起啊 woo-woo! woo-woo!
- Give me a whoop-whoop! Whoop-whoop!
你TMD在听我讲话吧,混♥蛋♥?
You talk to your mommy, you bitch?
维克多,最近怎么样了?
Victor, how's it going?
约翰,我现在就像一堆狗屎
I feel kind of just like shit, John.
伙计,说话最好文明点
Watch your language, dude.
给我闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
不,不,不. 不是你,没说你,对不起,
No, no, no. No, not you. Not you. I'm so sorry.
妈的,去你妹的!
Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit!
你要下十八层地狱!!
You got the worst karma ever!
维克多,我很害怕,好么?
Victor, I feel horrible about this, okay?
让我去找你 当面把事情解决,告诉我你的地址?
Let me swing by there and make it right. What's your address?
手边有笔么?
You got a pencil?
我在干♥你♥妹城
I'm at 143 Fuck You Avenue
你去死街 143号♥
on the corner of Blow Me and Die.
听着,告诉我你在哪
Listen, tell me where you are
我会把表格给你带过去
and I'll bring by the forms for you to sign.
我们把这个事情解决,合法地解决
It'll be all legit. It'll make this right.
这帮家伙当初怎么整你的,现在就在怎么整我!
These fucking guys hustled me like they hustled you!
我受够了!
I am furious!
你现在在哪?
Now where are you?
我就在你家呢,约翰,和你老婆XXOO呢!
I'm at your house, John, fucking your wife.
约翰,我不会告诉你我在哪
I'm not telling you where I am, John!
我会给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你在哪见面
I'll call you later to set a meet.
这个不好办了
That went like shit.
- 我们怎么办? - 拨♥打♥ 星 69
- What do we do now? - Star 69 him.
你让我和他OOXX(玩69式)?
You want me to have sex with him?
按星号♥键,然后按6,然后按9!
Press the star key, press the six and press the nine!
这儿是七大洋旅馆
Seven Seas Motel.
怎么办到的?
How did you do that?
靠
Fuck!
你们这帮小丑干什么呢?
What's with you clowns?
真♥他♥妈♥...嘿! 抓住那个矮楼瓜!
What the... Hey, snatch that Cabbage Patch!
好,情况是这样的,小家伙
All right, here's the deal, little fella,
我要拿你撞墙,把脑浆撞出来,知道么?
I'm gonna head-butt you and knock you out, okay?
哦,他要是不在这,我也不知道他会去哪
Well, if he's not there, then I don't know where he is.
他只和帮他付房♥钱的那个人讲话
The only guy he talks to is the guy who pays for his room.
什么人?
What guy?
对不起. 无可奉告.
Sorry. Classified information.
别往里面看!
No peeking through the hole!
我刚结婚
I recently got married
正想找个地方渡蜜月
and I was looking for a place to have a honeymoon.
我希望你能给我介绍一下
I was hoping maybe you could show me around.
你为什么想在这儿度蜜月呢?
Why would you want to have your honeymoon here?
哦,这里承载了我各种美好回忆
Oh, this place has a lot of fond memories for me.
记得在这儿,我第一次把一个人的脑壳打碎
The very first time I bashed a man's skull in was here
那场面!
and it was a mess!
但那次是个铝制的. 现在我用木头做的
But that bat was aluminum. I've switched to wood.
你最好抬起屁♥股♥滚出来
So you should get your ass out here right now
否则我一下就把你的脑浆
or I'll bash your brains all over that wall
打得满墙都是!
with one fucking swing!
好吧,好吧
Okay, sure.
我带你看看泳池
Let me show you the pool.
我勒个去. 是我的一个学员
Holy shit. It's my client.
我还告诉他 我要让他练成和我一样!
I told him I was gonna give him a fucking body like mine!
- 不敢相信 - 这个人♥渣♥!
- Unreal. - What a fucking cocksuck.
我现在就想找到他家
I can't wait to go in his house.
把他打个稀巴烂. 妥妥的
I'm gonna shit in his bathroom. That's what I'ma do.
费了很多口舌才让警♥察♥局长
It takes a little finesse to tell the Chief of Police
相信他们漏了个大案子
that his guys missed something big.
他说的是真的,你的人疏忽了
His story's true. Your guys went to sleep on it.
好吧,埃杜,你真是耳根子软
Yeah, you're a soft touch, Ed.
我会试试看
I'll take a look at what you got,
但我觉得没什么希望
but it sounds like a nonstarter to me.
乔治,我手里有一整箱的证据
George, I got a trunk full of evidence.
相信我,绝对有料
Believe me, it's a starter.
举起手来,举起手来!
Hands up! Hands up!
一个哥伦比亚人加上酷刑 就绝对是个坏消息 埃杜
A Colombian plus torture equals bad news, Ed,
五点半,六点,十一点
at 5230, 6200 and 11100,
每晚打开 频道四
for however many nights it takes Channel 4
我都觉得我像是个
to make me look like I'm kind of Uncle Juan
维护毒品贩子权益的 傻X大叔
defending the rights of drug dealers.
毒品贩子? 那家伙只不过是个卖♥♥三明治的
Drug dealer? The guy sold submarine sandwiches.
那巴勃罗,埃斯科瓦尔(一个臭名昭著的毒贩) 就是个种花的良民了,拜托
And Pablo Escobar was a florist. Come on.
埃杜,你明白的
Ed, you know this.
这些事就像是我屁♥股♥长了痔疮一样 让我寝食难安
Anything below the Keys is like a boil on my ass.
他们还在逍遥法外
电影精选列表