艾德里安? 亲爱的,这有人要见你
Adrian? Honey, there's some people here to see you.
不! 不!
No! No!
跪下!
- Get down!
- 别乱动 - 把手举起来
- Do not move. - Let me see your hands.
不再有罪恶感
PASTOR RANDY". No hard feelings.
把手放后面
Hands behind your back.
找丹尼尔!
Call Daniel!
找丹尼尔!
- Call Daniel!
靠!
Fuck!
嘿,警♥察♥,站住!
Hey. police, Stgp!
这边走,遵照工作人员指示
This way. Follow the officer.
嘿,哥们
Hey, buddy.
怎么样了?
How you been?
呢! 真没想到
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
他看起来挺好的
He seemed like such a nice guy.
人不可貌相
You think you know people...
我的船不见了
puppy's gone.
他很喜欢你的船
Yeah, he loved your boat.
我们一起出去过五六次
We went out on it five or six times.
坐船看夕阳,带着邻居家的孩子们
We had a great sunset cruise. We took the neighborhood kids.
嘿,哥们,差不多行了
Hey, pal. That'll do it.
我们己经发布了卢戈的照片
GEORGE". We circulated Lugo's picture.
海岸警卫队有卢戈的船的型号♥
Coast Guard's got the specs on Lugo's boat.
应该是我的船吧?
You mean my boat?
对,你的
Your boat.
开始搜寻!
Start looking!
根据其他两人的证词,卢戈杀了格里加
According to the other two, Lugo killed Griga
但什么也没得到,所以
before he could get anything, which means
他的钱快应该快花光了
he's gonna run out of his money.
我的钱! 我的钱!
My money! My money.
维克多,看在上帝的份上
Victor, for God's sake.
埃杜,他说的对. 是我们搞砸的
He's right, Ed. We fucked up.
克肖先生,我跟你讲,现在
The fact is, Mr. Kershaw, right now,
他手里的钱都是你的
you're the only source of funding this guy has got.
他只有你的那份财产,维克多
He put all his eggs in your basket, Victor.
我们正24小时监视着呢
We've got that basket under 24-hour watch.
卢戈早晚会没钱可花
Lugo's gonna come up starving soon.
那个时候,我们就能逮到他
When he does, we'll get him.
要是我告诉你 他还能在你还不知道的地方
What if I told you there's another basket
找到钱呢? 在我的离岸公♥司♥
you didn't know about? Offshore.
- 哪儿? - 巴哈马,你以为是哪?
- Where? - The Bahamas, where do you think?
好吧,你认为他会去哪?
So, where do you think he's going?
你本可以帮我们节省20分钟
You could have saved us 20 minutes.
你究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you?
倒像是我有罪了? 那是个隐藏秘密的地方
Now I'm the criminal here? It's a secret stash.
你敢说你没什么不可见人的秘密?
You're telling me you don't have a secret stash?
维克托,你真是个麻烦的家伙
You're a very difficult victim, Victor.
这是理财的基本常识
It's Money Management 101.
要辆直升机,越快越好
Get a chopper, ASAP.
我叫维克多.克肖
My name is Victor Kershaw.
我想销户
I'm looking to close my account.
那么,对保险箱
And what would you like to do
您打算怎么处理?
about the safety deposit box?
哦,我现在真的很忙
Well, I'm really in a rush,
但既然来了,还是打开吧,对吧?
but I may as well open it while I'm here, right?
他的破烂的婴儿鞋?
His fucking baby booties?
真是个...混♥蛋♥!
What the... Asshole!
哦,靠! 一毛钱都没有!
Oh, shit! No cash!
你们的经理呢?
Where's your bank manager?
依照美国法♥院♥令
This is a United States court order
我们奉命冻结维克多的账户…
authorizing us to freeze the accounts of a Victor...
卢戈!
Lugo!
- 把门打开! - 卢戈!
- Open the door! - Lugo!
- 开门 - 快开门
- Open it! - Open it up!
把门打开! 把门打开!
Open the gate! Open the gate!
把门打开!
Get the gate!
卢戈!
Lugo!
他在那!
He's over here!
嘿! 警官!
Hey! Officer!
人都哪儿去了?
Where are they all?
抓小偷!
He's a thief!
TMD!
Son of a bitch.
老天常不随人心
Sometimes God just fucks up your order
有时只能选择承受
and you got to chow down on that shitty shame sandwich.
你看
Look at you.
玩砸了吧
All fucked up.
被一辆车把你的美梦都撞碎了吧
It's kind of undignified being all fucked up by a car,
你这个傻X
isn't it, you silly turd?
- 你没事吧? - 我还好
- You all right? - I'm getting there.
你知道么,我本来可以教你练肌肉的,哥们
You know, I could have got you ripped, man.
你知道你的问题在哪么?
You know what your problem is?
四头肌太纤细了. 哥们,你四头肌不行
Skinnyass quads. You got no quads, man.
我也有同样的问题
That was my problem.
我花了好久才练好
I spent a lot of time building these bad boys.
这帮人都为抓我来的?
Is this all for me?
没错. 属于你的小派对
Yep. Your own little party.
喔
Wow.
他们想知道你为什么干了这些事
They're going to want to know why you did it.
好吧,因为我是个实干家
Well, 'cause I'm a do-er.
这是戴德县历史上最长也是最奇特的一次追捕行动
This was the longest and most bizarre trial in Dade County history.
哦? 中♥央♥情报局
So, the Central Intelligence Agency.
也就是说,你既是一个脱衣舞♥女♥,又是一个特工
So you were a stripper and an agent.
或者,像你自己说的,独♥立♥侦探
Or, as you call yourself, a field operative.
我本来和卢戈一起
Lugo and I used to bang a lot.
但后来他把我让给了道尔特工
But then he passed me to Agent Doyle.
亲爱的,想你哦
Miss you, sweetie.
但是我不想在CIA干了
But I'm going to quit the whole CIA thing
想当个电影明星
to become a movie star.
人们常说,现实比小说还奇幻
ED". They say truth is stranger than fiction.
除了气坏了的妻子,谁都不说实话
And no one tells the truth like a pissed-off wife.
法官,我昨天晚上和他正式离婚了
Sir, I officially divorced him last night.
所以我今天才能来证明他的罪行
That's why I can testify against him today.
嗯,我在治疗阳疹的领域里工作了19个月
Well, I've been working in the penis industry for 19 months.
我想他练就健美身材是为了
I think he lifted weights to try to compensate
掩盖他那东西特别小的事实
for the fact that he had a very tiny penis.
那的东西呈25度弯曲,就像个飞去来器
It was bent on a 25 degree angle, like a boomerang.
其实,勃起障碍本没什么
You see, erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed about
但是这个满嘴谎话的家伙
but being an unfaithful lying shit
竟然在接见室
who I know for a fact tried to finger bang
就和他的律师搞在一起
his paralegal in the interview room,
真叫人恶心
that's a little shamey.
从医学专业的角度,我无意评判
But being in the medical profession, I prefer not to judge.
但是,那个女人真是个臭姥子
But that lady's a whore.
- 对,就是你,你个贱♥人♥ - 没有问题了
- Yeah, you, you fucking bitch. - No further questions.
审判很彻底
ED". The state was very thorough.
坦白的说 就像是一场牌局
Frankly, it had a lotto make up for.
我们能保送上垒. 他们手里没有证据
We're going to walk on this. They ain't got no proof.
最初,只有些不大重要的证据
At first, the evidence was mostly circumstantial,
很难得到直接证明谋杀的物证
physical proof of the murders being hard to come by.
最后,他们找到了油桶和尸体
Eventually, they found the barrels and bodies,
但是没有指纹. 随后,在美国历史上
but no fingerprints. And then, for the first time
第一次地…
in the history of the United States...
两个750cc的胸部填充物
Two 750 cc breast implants.
...利用制♥造♥商
ED". ...they used the manufacturer's
印下的唯一的序列号♥ 来做鉴定
unique serial numbers for identification.
保罗,道尔后来似乎真正忏悔了
Paul Doyle seemed to embrace the concept of confession.
他们绑♥架♥了克肖,他们想要杀他
They kidnapped Kershaw, they tried to kill him.
我只是想回监狱
I just want to go back to prison.
他们用链锯把他们切碎了!
They used chainsaws to cut them up!
他说谁都不会受伤害,但是他们伤害了佩佩
He said no one would get hurt. They hurt Pepe.
电影精选列表